Poll Should Doctor Strange Have Given Thanos the Time Stone? (11 votes)
The Book of Vishanti exists at the gateway between universes, and our Strange eventually reaches it in Multiverse of Madness. The Illuminati of another universe used it to kill their Thanos on Titan, instead of their Strange giving up the Time Stone, thus avoiding the Snap.
However their Strange also destroyed an entire other universe first, by using the Darkhold to dream walk. However when our Strange looked into the 14M+ future timelines, he by definition did NOT see an infinite number of future timelines.
So did he miss a future where he could have found the Book of Vishanti, used it with the Avengers + Guardians of the Galaxy, and avoided losing half the universe for five years plus all the related irreversible havoc that caused?
1. His doctor frenemy who lost a brother during the Blip calls out our Strange on this issue
2. Wanda calls out our Strange for sacrificing lives in this manner ... including Vision
3. Alt universe Christine calls out our Strange for taking unnecessary risks with the Darkhold
4. Our Strange ends MoM with that third eye corruption as a result of using the Darkhold
5. All the chaos in No Way Home started after our Strange botched a multiversal spell for a child
6. The entire reason our Strange became a sorcerer is from texting while driving
My point is, dude's massive ego might have F'ed up the universe!!!!
Log in to comment