#1 Edited by PrimelyGreat (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the leaks started last week, but they're more now. The suit actually has some texture on them with a much clearer view.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Villain Dr. Sivana

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Billy Batson's friend Freddy Freeman

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awful but most production photos look bad, Captain marvels costume looked ugly in the previews too, hopefully it'll be a good film but I'm not expecting it to be

#3 Posted by Tomkatie (3324 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh there have been so many leaks for this movie recently. Kinda makes me worried

#4 Edited by phillip33 (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks a little wierd but I think it’ll look good when enhanced by cgi.

#5 Posted by PrimelyGreat (588 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awful but most production photos look bad, Captain marvels costume looked ugly in the previews too, hopefully it'll be a good film but I'm not expecting it to be

I've seen much, much, worse with the Black Panther one from Civil War. It will look better once we get our first teaser which I hope will be at Comic Con this year. Also, the movie is likely going a be somewhat of a fun comedy. Shazam really isn't dark at all. Lets just hope they execute it well.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#6 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7368 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that looks awful he looks fat and the muscles don't look real at all

#7 Edited by Aros001 (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure it'll look better once the special effect bells and whistles get put on it and the first official image gets released (can't you honestly remember the last time a superhero image was revealed by the studio that didn't have a dramatic pose and effects?), but honestly, for the most part this look is exactly what I'd want from a Captain Marvel/Shazam adaption. He looks like the big red cheese, with the belt being my only minor nitpick. Long as he doesn't keep the hood up too often, I think I'll like it.

Also, loving Sivana's look. Simple, but memorable enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
#8 Posted by deactivated-5b466be4b5981 (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks a little wierd but I think it’ll look good when enhanced by cgi.

#9 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12544 posts) - - Show Bio

I just like the look on Freddy’s face like “Like bro wtf...”

#10 Posted by slimj87d (15637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for this movie! I hope it succeeds!

Remember, BP looked weird in leaked photos too...

No Caption Provided

#11 Edited by slimj87d (15637 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that looks awful he looks fat and the muscles don't look real at all

Honestly, that's how muscles really look in a suit or costume... Tim Burton's Batman was where the fake muscle contouring came into play.

Not defending it, I don't want it to look like this when it's finished. BUt I'm sure this is going to be CGI over. The costume is just a reference.

#12 Edited by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a cosplay. Like others have said though, the cgi should do it some justice

#13 Posted by muhabba (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like those hero costumes with the fake muscles you get off of Amazon or Walmart and I hope it stays that way in the movie. He's a kid's version of what a superhero should look like so he looks like he has a bunch of stuffed muscles in his suit. I would love to see that.