Seth the programmer claims that Luffy is FTL

• 150 results
Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seth strikes again. Apparently even Pre-Gears Luffy operates FTL scaling to Foxy's the beam

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no, get this freak out of the OP Community

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw it this morning. I’m starting to get why some people think he wanks dbz...

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not just multiple times faster than light. He claims luffy is multi-continental and that the One Piece planet is bigger than our earth (there is no evidence to suggest this)

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surprised tbh.

Nothing beats his “universal naruto” wank.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Galactic_1000

Seth is the ultimate wanker

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw it. Apparently Pre time skip characters have consistent LS+ feats.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any character in fiction Seth believes isn't faster than light.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Foxy feat is an outlier which is obvious to anyone who has more than three brain cells.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh. . .continental and FTL/MFTL Luffy. . . I can't even. It's even funnier how at the end he states that Luffy is actually MHS by feats, but apparently, those LS outliers have more weight because he thinks that Oda's intention was for Luffy (since Water 7 no less) to be LS and above.

You know, a few years ago Seth wasn't that much of wanker. Yeah, he was wanking, but not at this lvl. I remember how in his old videos EoS Naruto and Sasuke were like Sayian Saga Nappa/Vegita lvl and just LS because of the Light Fang. I haven't seen his newest Naruto videos, but I bet he has them at multi-planetary (or possibly way more) and FTL/MFT.

The dude's wanking increases with each year.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao this guy is deluded

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I like about Seth is he will debate you on discord

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FaradaySloth

Can’t wait to see his Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy video where the clash results multiple universes being destroyed.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Sigh. . .continental and FTL/MFTL Luffy. . . I can't even. It's even funnier how at the end he states that Luffy is actually MHS by feats, but apparently, those LS outliers have more weight because he thinks that Oda's intention was for Luffy (since Water 7 no less) to be LS and above.

You know, a few years ago Seth wasn't that much of wanker. Yeah, he was wanking, but not at this lvl. I remember how in his old videos EoS Naruto and Sasuke were like Sayian Saga Nappa/Vegita lvl and just LS because of the Light Fang. I haven't seen his newest Naruto videos, but I bet he has them at multi-planetary (or possibly way more) and FTL/MFT.

He has them consistently at solar system level+ and MFTL, but he's finding universal Naruto arguments.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: But these guys aren't gonna do it. Just gonna say he's wrong for no reason and dip.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve never seen him say Naruto is solar system level...

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

He has them consistently at solar system level+ and MFTL, but he's finding universal Naruto arguments.

No Caption Provided

So I guess that the long-awaited Naruto vs Ichigo video would have both of them at universal. Now that would be fun to watch. . .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Momoshiki Video

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

So I guess that the long-awaited Naruto vs Ichigo video would have both of them at universal. Now that would be fun to watch. . .

Seth just likes to keep up with the meta and find as many arguments for individual characters as he can i don't know if he argee's with Universal Naruto or not, also the video should be coming out in July he mentioned it on twitter

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Hm, I'm actually interested in that video. I wonder if he knows about the existence of the Bleach novels. . .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@notcensored: Hm, I'm actually interested in that video. I wonder if he knows about the existence of the Bleach novels. . .

I'm pretty hyped for it mainly cause of the animation he's showcased, oof it's gonna make Deathbattle look so bad in comparison lol

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Swear, the only character stated and shown to be FTL/MFTL in the "HST" is Characters from Toriko. I'm mentioning Toriko because it replaced Bleach in the HST before it ended. No other HST verse has light speed feats. Obviously, other anime do such as Black clover - Yami / Asta (Possibly by scaling). Jojo Verse - (I think).

Tbh...the only "Claim" in One peice for FTL is Kizaru. Other then that, yeah nty.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skye02

@precrisisbardock said:

Nah, he has argued that Kaguya is solar system + under the basis that her dimension has multiple suns

I see a whole lot of complaining but almost no actual debunking; get on it, people.

Luffy not being FTL shouldn't need to be debunked. It's common sense

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By seastone98
No Caption Provided

Gomu no gomu no facepalmp

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@skye02 said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Nah, he has argued that Kaguya is solar system + under the basis that her dimension has multiple suns

@valorknight said:

I see a whole lot of complaining but almost no actual debunking; get on it, people.

Luffy not being FTL shouldn't need to be debunked. It's common sense

Dude, that's both dumb, and not how that works

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: i hate this mentality that when someone argues against the norm for a character or verse that people will just cry wank and call it a day instead of disputing it and countering the points made.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how this is just a whole thread of complaints, nobody can actually debunk him lol he's just wrong because apparently it seems wrong. Really speaks volumes about some on this site :/

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: For any viewpoint to be considered common sense, there needs to be arguments for one side that outweigh the other. In this thread and all others, complaining about the opinions of those you disagree with instead of disproving them won't get you anywhere.

yeah i know. I'm just waiting for the opposition to make actual arguments.

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By YhwachSOLOKING

Could anyone explain why he is wrong or debunk or is it fodder comicvine whining again? I don't know much about One Piece but he convinced me on speed but I wasn't buying him on Luffys AP

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Mcu hulk is mftlrolf

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@yhwachsoloking: Well there's a legitimate light speeder in OP named Borsalino who's actual power is light. And Luffy hasn't shown the ability to keep up with him. Not to mention he's not showing any signs of him being lightspeed in recent chapters

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#40 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I can't understand why this guy is popular at all.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Did people who are commenting here actually watch the video and what he is saying about speed??? He is talking about a pre time-skip event foxy WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY A EXTREME OUTLIER.

And then he talks about Kuma being able to shoot his paw speeds at light speed... KUMA..... I understand that comes from the anime and manga but not everything should be taken at face value. Do you people understand how stupid that sounds? He then says the pacifista lasers are light speed but forgets that those "attacks" are just based on Kizaru's attack NOT THAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

Like seriously, he even says luffy AP is multi-continental...... How can anyone take this bullshit seriously? The problem with this guy is, HE DOESN'T TAKE CONSISTENCY INTO ACCOUNT AT ALL.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh he did say he's placing op characters at light speed and above mostly due to statements alone and that feat wise they were at msh+ and he thinks authors statements or what the author intended for characters to say holds more value to him and it's his opinion ,so I'm sure we shouldn't take him too seriously

But as for luffys AP on kkg he was kind of stretching it ,I can see kkg being small country lvl in AP but not continental ,I have to give him credit for taking note of little details on the kkg feat which most CV debaters fail to do and only go for the DC part and call it city lvl lol

Birdcage strings completely no sold and took the impacts of couple of meteorites fall at re-entry speeds {I've seen multiple calcs putting birdcage durability at least at island lvl} but I'm going to lowball it and say it's multi mountain+,doffy used much thicker and stronger awakened strings which should boot it's strings durability up to island lvl then also boost's it's durability with Haki so probably island lvl+ then luffys KKG punches straight through it and also through his spider web thread which is also durable as hell then hit doffy after loosing alot of kinetic energy and still yet folded a good portion of a city...but I'm still going to put kkg at least island lvl

Continental and light speed luffy is a joke

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: @theoriginalone:excellent points gentlemen/woman i should also bring up the fact that he just assumed the one piece world was bigger than the earth based on fan cals & nothing else like the manga or oda himself seth also conveniently forgot 2 mention katakuri injured himself b4 his final fight with luffy so he & luffy can be equal......

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@yray: Statements.... That's even worse dude. So he knows he was bullsh8ting but still choose to say what he said because of what? Views?

And don't forget, he also said that the OP world is bigger than earth based on some random fan cals and not a single proof from the manga.....

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I like about Seth is he will debate you on discord

When is he on Discord?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a good talker, he's able to make a point and have it sound believable that's why people follow him.

His argument is based on an outlier and a misconception.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Figured i put this here for anyone to read.

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skye02: Seth is well know i already debated him in discord. He claim darui could bear prime hasirama. Also said naruto is multi planet

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close more like MHS. Only person that’s LS in OP is Kizaru. But then again people who are barely MHS like Marco have reacted to him. Rayleigh and WB as well.