Avatar image for maskedstranger192
#1 Edited by MaskedStranger192 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Network cancelling Young Justice was bad enough but when I look at the last episode, "endgame", things gets worse. For those who have not seen it yet, I suggest you watch it before reading this topic as it contains spoilers(you have been warned). What did everyone else think?

#2 Edited by AweSam (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the spoiler?

I think it was good. They're a bunch of SOB's for cancelling it just as it was getting interesting, but it was still good. Why would you say otherwise?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (37643 posts) - - Show Bio

im just mad Jay Garrick did nothing

#4 Posted by MaskedStranger192 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I didn't put the spoiler in the description so I'm leaving it to the comments. Kid flash dying??? What the hell? Barry Allan should have taken the fall. As much as I love him, it'd be more like the comics with Wally taking the mantle of the Flash. But yeah, it sucks that it was canceled.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a disappointing ending to a disappointing season. Also, the similarity between the YJ finale and the earlier A:EMH finale was there.

#6 Posted by AweSam (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

@maskedstranger192: Killing Barry would've been too predictable. Plus, Wally was retired and not nearly as fast as Barry or Bart. It wouldn't make much sense for Flash to be slower than Kid Flash. The only thing that was disappointing was that the Reach was their final enemy.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that p!$$ed me off was Darkseid being introduce as Savage's superior and .... nothing.

We know the Apoc tech been used this whole time yet only at the canceling do we see a huge threat never to be addressed.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
#8 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (3237 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

It was a disappointing ending to a disappointing season. Also, the similarity between the YJ finale and the earlier A:EMH finale was there.

This.

Avatar image for christhopherbell
#9 Posted by ChristhopherBell (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally death was just shock value

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
#10 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (3237 posts) - - Show Bio

this, it was totally worthless.

#11 Posted by comicace3 (11852 posts) - - Show Bio

@christhopherbell said:

Guys we all know wally didn't die just like how speedy didn't die. It's possible he would've came back with an upgrade. But we won't know because... well you know.

#12 Edited by kidchipotle (15716 posts) - - Show Bio

@christhopherbell said:

It was DC's way of saying "We gave you back Wally for a bit, now we're killing him off infront of you."

#13 Posted by MaskedStranger192 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I'm glad you see the positive side of it but for me it's just depressing as hell. Wally West was my favorite character and now I can't ever look at his scenes again because all I can think of is his unfortunate fate. And since Barry is faster, he could've run so fast that something happened and he disappeared. But that's just my opinion.

#14 Posted by AweSam (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

@maskedstranger192: I figure you would like the ending. He was generally useless throughout the whole series, but went out a hero.

#15 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (665 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a feeling had there been a season 3 it would have been revealed Wally went into the Speed Force and someone senses this and they pull him out.

#16 Edited by CrimsonCake (2866 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to see all those extra scenes that were cut out from the version that was on the air to make it feel more satisfactory.

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (94572 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I just gave your OP a little edit (censored the swearing). In the future, just censor your swearing, please (damn and hell are allowed, it's best to censor pretty much everything else).

#18 Posted by lilben42 (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Wally probably is just stuck in the speed force or some weird explanation. I thought the episode before the season finale was great though.

#19 Edited by MaskedStranger192 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I didn't think he was useless at all.

#20 Edited by MaskedStranger192 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

After thinking about it more, I actually kinda liked the series finale of Young Justice. Really, my only gripe was Wally West dying as he is my favorite character and I guess I just really connected to him for so long. Another gripe is not really the episode, it's just the cancellation of the show. I wanted to see a season 3 but Cartoon Network won't let us have that. Overall, it was a satisfying conclusion to season 2 which got better with it's last few episodes in my opinion.

#21 Posted by sinestro_GL (3651 posts) - - Show Bio

Second half of the second season (after the hiatus) was disappointing...so I guess the finale was in line with the quality of the writing.