Se7en: Would you rather die or kill the lady?

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Se7en

Basically in the movie called Se7en the antagonist who the police simply call “John Doe” because they dont know his real name goes on a biblically motivated killing spree.

The man kills people that he considered embodied the seven deadly sin.

Killed an obese man because he embodied the sin of gluttony.

Anyways my gf and I had a dispute, in the movie the victim who embodied the sin of lust was a prostitute who was spreading STI’s, John told a man who he had abducted to rape the lady while wearing this or die by being shot.

No Caption Provided

She then asked me would you do it? I said yes. My reasoning being no matter what one person is dying, I‘m going to prioritise my own life as would anyone.

She said in every universe if she was the man she’d die in every universe like it was Gwen Stacy’s canon event smh. Her reason being it’s because the lady would be in more pain.

But realistically as I had explained to her the lady is only going to go through that pain for 5 minutes before she’s dead, that knife is reaching her intestines for sure, and if roles were reversed the lady would prioritise her own life.

Idk why but this topic is her wanting to her off herself just pisses me off.

What would you guys do? Who is right?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she gone im sorry. amma live with that traume for life tho so idk now...

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@ecoblitz: no need to apologise tbh ur just being honest

Desaad558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would rather die tbh.

That is fucking disgusting and depraved.

KratosWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably die. I'd be traumatised from doing it and that would probs be a fate worse than death.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly to me personally dying is just selfish, my friends and family wouldn’t want me to die and they understand why I did what I did. I got people that count on me.

If I’m traumatised I can seek therapy.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think I’d rather die

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By noobsnowman

Kill the lady, obviously.

If ladies think so antagonistic of men that they would rather pick the bear over a man, why would I extend liberties to them? Let alone put my life on the line for them?

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude I literally had that (bear or man) conversation with her when this was still a topic

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@noobsnowman: Man she choose the bear, how are you afraid of the 0.0000001% chance you run into a rapist over the higher chance the bear kills you smh.

And the girls on TikTok were wondering why guys were getting offended. Its cause using words like men is an overgeneralization and when you say it your calling out all of us who are normal people smh.

Crazy how girls couldnt stomach this if the reverse was done to them. This wave of women with double standards is why some men are going there own way and I will too if this relo don't work.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

Man she choose the bear

Then she can go and date a bear, tf. Why is she dating you?

And the girls on TikTok were wondering why guys were getting offended.

It's because it's blatantly misandrist.

Pretty much the same as why women would obviously be offended if a dude makes an offhand misogynistic comment.

Apparently sexism is only acceptable when it's against the man. Not too long ago I had the displeasure of dealing with someone who compared OnlyFans work to a lemonade stand. Yeah nah, I lost a lot of brain cells from that one.

I will too if this relo don't work.

Chances are it already failed. No offense, but she is full of it if she expects a man to save her life at the expense of his own, and at the same time holds men to such contempt that she would much rather pick a bear.

Run, my man.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SheevSmacker
noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By noobsnowman

@sheevsmacker: If you think all women think like her then you clearly haven't spoken to women,, but then again no Beerus stan like yourself has ever spoken to a woman before.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: nah tbh we just don’t see eye to eye regarding anything pertaining to women. It’s like a female solidarity thing. Something she’s starting to wake up to herself. She saw a TikTok of this girl who said “my man elevated me, he elevated my standards, but he wasn’t giving me husband material, so I left him” she found it hypocritical and all the comments supported that girl, meanwhile she saw another video by a dude doing the same thing saying her girl “elevated him” and he got bad comments so he stitched it to the previous girls vid and explained the double standard of how if a girl does anything is acceptable but if a guy does that same thing it can be deemed as bad. The dude in the video didn’t even actually met a girl that elevated him he just made that Bs to do a social experiment hoping he’d be wrong. You best believe the comments was like “You can’t do anything for a man”, “she elevated him and he still left. For what?”. It shows they got braincells but just choose female solidarity despite them logically being able to see that it’s fked. She agreed:

We was watching the Gantz anime and she was getting mad at “Kato” because he didn’t want the aliens to die in the first few episodes and was always crying on some “It should’ve been me” type of energy. Then while watching i said that’s how you mad me feel in relation to the girl in 7.

This just reminds me of the Theory of the repressed shadow in psychology that people have a darker side that’s repressed because they hate their own darker nature, where as I just accept that I have it. I can confidently say that in regards to the situation in 7even with the girl I ain’t dying for her. Likewise in most fiction I imagine a lot of people get mad at certain characters for being overly compassionate like Kato.

That being said in regards to the relo it’s a work in progress. Both of us are engineers. She’s learning long term investing, while I’m learning day trading. We got a lot of business ideas. We’re trying to save aggressively so our investments growth can match our expenses while starting other businesses. She’s a genius finished highschool at 13, first bachelor at 17 and I’m on my first degree finishing mechatronics with her (this is her second degree).

Honestly I hope things workout but there’s crazy baggage on both our ends. But she has a growth mindset like myself so I’m not too worried.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SuperPrimeTime
No Caption Provided

Girl basically came straight out of 7even.

The girl in 7even was a prostitute sleeping around despite knowing she had STI’s.

This what y’all are dying for stay safe couldn’t be me tho.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP Bitch

Why should i die for someone i dont know lol?Only feministe clowns can think that way

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@noobsnowman: You're still mad Beerus slaps Frieza? Get over it.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming I can't do anything to remove myself from this situation, I'm prioritizing my own life over a morally bankrupt, adult stranger. The downside is I don't know if I could ever recover from such a traumatic experience.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By noobsnowman

@straight-fire: Why would I be mad over something that is factually untrue lmfao.

What is factually true is that Beerus stans suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome, like yourself for example, which easily explains why you can only troll and not provide actual arguments :)

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

Fair enough, stay safe my man. It's great to know that she has a growth mindset at least, that's crucially important.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

RIP Bitch

Why should i die for someone i dont know lol?Only feministe clowns can think that way