Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated was good until....

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is like one of the best, if not the best Scooby Doo adaption other then Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost and etc.

It could be better if it didn't have the stupid ending that retcon everything into a new universe, after that final episode I thought I had just watched the show for no reason

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

The retcon didn't bug me since the show was ending and they were leaving the town anyway

If anything it felt like a payoff for the gang finally putting everything right.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

I still haven't finished the series. Something always comes up lol. But I definitely think it's best adaption of Scooby Doo to date.

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gorochu44

Why do people care so much about canon anyway? I get that in some debates and such it can be important but I don't why it should change someone's enjoyment of a series.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#5 stormshadow_x  Online

I only would of cared if they were getting another season. As a season and series finale I love it. It was a great Scooby doo show and adaption.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really like this show.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: @valorknight: I felt that they had established lore in Crystal cove before the retcon, it was different interpretation of Scooby-Doo. It was really good at setting up all the charactes like Hot Dog Water.

The mysteries were really creative and fun plus giving a little bit of spice to Crystal cove or the one we knew throughout the whole series until the retcon, just for the retcon be safe and the gang never solved mysteries in Crystal cove and all of the mysteries that was in non-retcon, universe along with characters were pretty much rebooted which was boring. Since we knew these characters and now they are characters that look the same but are different

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

yup but it doesn't really matter anymore. The series was ending and they had no plans for a sequel.

I'd they had continued the show then all of those problems would still be valid but that was the end.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers