Sasuke's switch-teleport rinnegan power is useless.

#1 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the rinnegan itself because obviously rinnegan are OP. I'm talking about his switch-teleport. Ninja have been using substitution jutsu for eons yet he's wasting chakra and using switch teleport. It's literally the same thing as substitution but worse because 1) Substitution jutsu doesn't have a range like his eye. 2) You don't *need* an object to switch with with substitution jutsu. 3) you don't need to be looking at anything to use it. So at the end of shippuden when they had Sasuke restrained, Substitution jutsu would've solved the issue no problem. Plus substitution is a genin level jutsu taught in the academy, so it uses up barely any chakra meanwhile I'm sure a rinnegan power would use up a lot more than that.

They could a done better giving Sasuke a special rinnegan power. And I know it's a special rinnegan power because every rinnegan user has a special power specifically for that person. Momoshiki could absorb, Sasuke teleports, Madara has limbo clones, etc. Sasuke's power was easily the most useless. They coulda done better.

#2 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by SeaGod (4809 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: think of combat applications cause he can make attack hit opponents by switching himself with with the enemy.

#4 Posted by kgb725 (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke can create portals so no

#5 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

Substitution requires you to replace yourself with something else, which is not an easy thing to do unnoticed in a fight with someone. Sasuke can do it at will with anything in his range. I'd say it's a pretty good ability

#6 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: "So are you saying the rinnegan is weak?"

Yes rinnegan are absolute garbage. The worst. Couldn't be weaker.

(EDIT))And I changed the title for you if that's better.

#8 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11: What do you mean it's hard to substitute "unnoticed"? Are you trying to imply Sasuke's rinnegan teleports "unnoticeably"(whatever you mean by unnoticed)?

Rinnegan has a range, Substitution does not. Rinnegan uses up lots of chakra. Substitution uses up barely any, it's a genin-level basic jutsu.

And you say substitution requires you to replace yourself with something else as if Sasuke's switch - teleport rinnegan power is different at all.

#9 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: Substitution does the *exact same thing,* which is my point. The ONLY differences between that rinnegan power and substitution is substitution uses up a lot less chakra, has no range and would be better for setting traps(since the log you substitute yourself with, you could also put an explosive tag on and blow up whoever was near your substitution log)

#10 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: That has nothing to do with anything on this thread.

#11 Posted by kgb725 (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: That technique has never worked on any high level opponent.

#12 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Sasuke tricked Deidara with it, and since then it hasn't been used on any other high levels because everyone just started speed blitzing. And like I said, substitution is the *exact same thing* as Sasuke's switch teleport(and that's a fact) but better. If Sasuke's switch teleport could work on people like Madara, Kaguya or Momoshiki then there's no doubt substitution jutsu would work just as good if not better.

#13 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

> claims his teleporting is useless

> used it to nearly seal Kaguya twice

You ever wonder why nobody Jounin and up used Subsitution Jutsu in an actual fight with anyone else Jounin level and above? And what do you mean Substitution doesn’t have a limit? In order to use it, the person has to be able to actually move and grab something nearby to take his or her place, so it clearly also has a “range”, and that range is worse than his Rinnegan.

Seems you just like to complain about things in Naruto.

#14 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: You don't know what I meant by useless. It's not useless at all obviously, but it just seems like its just a substitution jutsu that is just a rinnegan power for some reason. Substitution jutsu doesn't require you to "move and grab something nearby" because Sasuke used it to evade deidara's attack once and wasn't touching a thing and appeared nowhere close to where he substituted at. Kakashi also used it *after he died* (or supposedly died) when him and team 7 went on their first genin mission where Naruto choked outside the village. Substitution jutsu is used just like the rinnegan teleport move. Where did you even come to the conclusion you needed to "move and touch things" for it to work anyway? Especially when it helps people from being subdued/restrained, so how could you "move and grab something nearby" if you're restrained? Explain that to me. Just seems like you're yelping arguments out of your butt for no reason.

I don't like to complain about Naruto or Sasuke or anything it's just Naruto/Boruto is the only anime I'm really watching right now, and the only reason I'm on this website tbh(aside from some of my Batman threads). So yeah 80% of the things I put here may be Boruto or Naruto related in some way.

#15 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Yes it does require you to move and grab something nearby.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/6/5

Been like that since the beginning. I came to that conclusion by reading the manga. You should try it sometime instead of yelping arguments out of your butt for no reason.

Substitution is only used to try and trick an opponent into thinking you were hit. Sasuke can use his jutsu to swap places with any object and swap another person with an object of his choice, like how he teleported Kaguya inbetween him and Naruto and how he teleported Madara between his and Naruto’s Chidori and Rasengan. Substitution doesn’t hold a candle to that, and it’s laughable you tried to say Substitution is better.

#16 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: What you mad for? Want a bottle? A baby rattle? Lmaoo acting like a straight child when you try to prove someone wrong. Defensive as hell for no reason, if you got a problem with my threads, you aint GOTTA be here, but you're just weird like that. But anyway enough pointing out the obvious.. Let's move on to your argument.

The scan you provided shows nothing. Kakashi was shown holding onto Naruto after substituting with him(or before? That scan isn't even clear. The second panel shows like 3 arrows going places as if I'm supposed to know what happened where) but that doesn't mean anything. I'll say it again, how the hell are you supposed to move if you're RESTRAINED? You can't. And that's the entire point. And touching things? Again, Sasuke substituted out of one of Daidara's sticky explosion spiders while in mid air jumping trees. Yet he substituted out of it flawlessly without needing to "touch" anything and restrained. So what the hell are you speaking?

Oh yeah I forgot Sasuke could teleport other people as well and not just him(since most of the time he does do him). That's my bad. Now let's see how hard you pat yourself on the back for a small victory.

#17 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: You think I’m mad? Lmao go take your nap kid. You desperately need it or you’re bitching about being mad just because you were proven wrong. But now that I’ve pointed out the obvious, let’s get into your “rebuttal”.

Did you even read the scan or..? It says you replace your body with a plant or animal, meaning you need to grab something “to” replace it with. How do you think they do the replacing then? And the arrows show that the ninja went into the trees while the log he grabbed was left behind. Not that hard to follow.

Sasuke never substituted out of Deidara’s sticky bombs. Post the scan otherwise if he did. Why you so angry kid, saying “what the hell?” Want a bottle? A baby rattle? Lmao acting like a straight child when you’re proven wrong.

I know you forgot about that, which is why I called this thread and your attempt to say Substitution > Ameno is laughable. And I don’t need to pat myself on the back for that “victory” as anyone with a basic knowledge of the techniques in question would know which one is better. *shrug*

#18 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: "You think I'm mad?"

You not? Pff. Coulda fooled me with the bitching.

"You're just mad because you were proven wrong"

LMAOOO Yo who tf you think I am? A god of stubborn people? I couldn't give any less of a BJORK if I was proven wrong, if I did I'd be a virgin. Wanna prove me wrong, by all means do it, it's why this is posted here anyway in case anyone has a counter argument. I'm not mad at you, I'm just shitting on you for bitching, it's as simple as that. You could have gotten your point across without acting like a little girl, but you didn't. You like an angry female Grinch on her period. Mad for no reason. Lmaoo. A dusty orangutan.

And you got a habit for copying my roasts trying to use it against me "But now that I've pointed out the obvious..." "You should try it instead of yelping arguments out of your butts", lmao get some originality in your personality. Now let me see you copy that.

"Did you even read the scan or..? It says you replace your body with a plant or animal, meaning you need to grab something “to” replace it with."

It wasn't ever directly stated nor implied the object needed to be touched you just assumed it with head canon just for shits and giggles, and it isn't stated or implied because AS I'VE SAID Sasuke and Kakashi have used substitution jutsu a few times without touching or moving at all. The burden of proof is on you for making stupid claims, prove movement and physical contact is needed to use the substitution jutsu and believe me when I say I'll be glad to stop talking to this girl going through puberty.

"And the arrows show that the ninja went into the trees while the log he grabbed was left behind. Not that hard to follow."

You're right. The first panel isn't hard to follow. Which is exactly why I specifically stated "That scan isn't even clear. The second panel shows like 3 arrows going places as if I'm supposed to know what happened where" but reading comprehension isn't your specialty. But I feel like you did understand I meant the second panel, but wanted to redirect to the first panel and talk shit because even you couldn't tell what the hell was going on in the second.

"Sasuke never substituted out of Deidara’s sticky bombs. Post the scan otherwise if he did. Why you so angry kid, saying “what the hell?” Want a bottle? A baby rattle? Lmao acting like a straight child when you’re proven wrong."

Good god you're 100% reliant on your opposition to posts roasts for you basically. And I'll post the scan no problem if I can find it. And you may have to wait a few hours for the scan, I'm on mobile so I'd rather wait til I get home to get on my laptop.

"I know you forgot about that, which is why I called this thread and your attempt to say Substitution > Ameno is laughable. And I don’t need to pat myself on the back for that “victory” as anyone with a basic knowledge of the techniques in question would know which one is better. *shrug*"

Lmao "basic knowledge of the techniques in question" wanna compare the amount of times Sasuke has teleported himself with that power compared to teleporting others? I can guarantee that's going to balance in my favor because obviously I'd remember how he used the technique the most, which is on himself. He's teleported other people like 2 or 3 times using the rinnegan. But he's done it to himself like a thousand. Could have gotten your point across normally but ya just haaad to start something didn't ya?

#21 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

You not? Pff. Coulda fooled me with the bitching.

Bitching? Oh, that's the thing you're doing right now since you were proven wrong, right?

LMAOOO Yo who tf you think I am? A god of stubborn people? I couldn't give any less of a f*ck if I was proven wrong, if I did I'd be a virgin

I don't care whether you're a virgin or not and I'm sure no one else cares either. And I think you're a kid who's whining because we has proven wrong.

Wanna prove me wrong, by all means do it, it's why this is posted here anyway in case anyone has a counter argument

I did prove you wrong. Then you started whining like a five year old.

I'm not mad at you, I'm just shitting on you for bitching, it's as simple as that. You could have gotten your point across without acting like a little girl, but you didn't. You like an angry female Grinch on her period. Mad for no reason. Lmaoo. A dusty orangutan.

Coming from the guy who just threw a temper tantrum? Lmao

Grow up kid.

And you got a habit for copying my roasts trying to use it against me "But now that I've pointed out the obvious..." "You should try it instead of yelping arguments out of your butts", lmao get some originality in your personality. Now let me see you copy that.

I don't think I need personality tips from a kid throwing temper tantrums.

It wasn't ever directly stated nor implied the object needed to be touched you just assumed it with head canon just for shits and giggles, and it isn't stated or implied because AS I'VE SAID Sasuke and Kakashi have used substitution jutsu a few times without touching or moving at all

If they didn't "touch" or "move at all", then they wouldn't have been able to use the jutsu. And yes it is directly stated they you need to touch what you're substituting for, that's why Kakashi "touched" one of Naruto's clones and substituted it for him.

The burden of proof is on you for making stupid claims, prove movement and physical contact is needed to use the substitution jutsu and believe me when I say I'll be glad to stop talking to this girl going through puberty.

I already did, and yet you're still talking to this "girl going through puberty". Wow, even your insults are childish. What are you, in 8th grade?

Oh and since you were proven wrong and you're still replying, I can now add "liar" onto the list of words that describe you, along with "child".

You're right. The first panel isn't hard to follow. Which is exactly why I specifically stated "That scan isn't even clear. The second panel shows like 3 arrows going places as if I'm supposed to know what happened where" but reading comprehension isn't your specialty

You can't read the scan right and then say my reading comprehension is bad. Oh the irony.

Good god you're 100% reliant on your opposition to posts roasts for you basically. And I'll post the scan no problem if I can find it. And you may have to wait a few hours for the scan, I'm on mobile so I'd rather wait til I get home to get on my laptop.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. But please, take all the time you need. Since it's fairly obvious you've forgotten a large chunk of the manga, I'm sure you'll need to take your time to reread it or read it for the first time.

Lmao "basic knowledge of the techniques in question" wanna compare the amount of times Sasuke has teleported himself with that power compared to teleporting others? I can guarantee that's going to balance in my favor because obviously I'd remember how he used the technique the most, which is on himself

Why would comparing how many times he's used the ability have anything to do with its effectiveness and superiority over the Subsitution Jutsu? He could have used it only once and you would still be wrong, so no, nothing would be in your favor unless this was a "who can throw the biggest temper tantrum" tournament or something.

Could have gotten your point across normally but ya just haaad to start something didn't ya?

I got my point across fine, it's not my fault you acted like a spoiled kid and threw a temper tantrum. I'm not responsible for your childish outbursts.

#22 Posted by ignVela (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus lot of butthurt.

I think sasuke's power is pathetic for rinnegan

#23 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@ignvela: For real. And "TheVivas" act like she got sticks up her ass. Butthurt as hell. Lmao

#24 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp@sc I'm just going to leave these fine gems BatmanPlusJay said here:

LMAOOO Yo who tf you think I am? A god of stubborn people? I couldn't give any less of a fuck if I was proven wrong, if I did I'd be a virgin

You like an angry female Grinch on her period. Mad for no reason. Lmaoo. A dusty orangutan.

lmao get some originality in your personality.

The burden of proof is on you for making stupid claims, prove movement and physical contact is needed to use the substitution jutsu and believe me when I say I'll be glad to stop talking to this girl going through puberty.

And "TheVivas" act like she got sticks up her ass. Butthurt as hell. Lmao

#25 Posted by Renchamp (7873 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Language warning. Also, a warning for both you and @thevivasfor perpetuating a dialogue that should have been dropped before insults and holier-than-thou-ness seeped into the thread. When a user gets testy then you drop it. If a user breaks a rule then you flag it. There is no need to try and get the last word and then tag a mod.

#26 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaa......

Spongebob Solos

#27 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@renchamp@sc I'm just going to leave these fine gems BatmanPlusJay said here:

LMAOOO Yo who tf you think I am? A god of stubborn people? I couldn't give any less of a fuck if I was proven wrong, if I did I'd be a virgin

You like an angry female Grinch on her period. Mad for no reason. Lmaoo. A dusty orangutan.

lmao get some originality in your personality.

And "TheVivas" act like she got sticks up her ass. Butthurt as hell. Lmao

"No need to try and get the last word then tag a mod"

Dang. What you tried to do backfired like a broken shotgun. Lmaoo you funny. Tryna low blow cause you losin'. It's all good though.

#28 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@batmanplusjay:

Bitching? Oh, that's the thing you're doing right now since you were proven wrong, right?

I'm whining but you were the first to come off passive aggressive and didn't expect to be responded to the same way in return. Don't act like a child. Lmaoo

I don't care whether you're a virgin or not and I'm sure no one else cares either. And I think you're a kid who's whining because we has proven wrong.

Listen homie, you missed the point, I wasn't telling you whether I was a virgin or not, it was just a play on words for fun. Lmao, but the point was, I really really couldn't care less. And I don't care if you prove me wrong. If you do, you do, like when I had no issue admitting you proved me wrong in post #16, proving substitution jutsu and Sasuke's rinnegan power weren't exactly the same. But like I said, that's a small victory.

I did prove you wrong. Then you started whining like a five year old.

But uh, ya didn't. You came to this thread trying to be passive-aggressive so I just made fun of you and put you in your place. Now this is your response Lmaoo

I don't think I need personality tips from a kid throwing temper tantrums.

At this point you could use personality tips from Kim Jong Un.

Lmao

If they didn't "touch" or "move at all", then they wouldn't have been able to use the jutsu. And yes it is directly stated they you need to touch what you're substituting for, that's why Kakashi "touched" one of Naruto's clones and substituted it for him.

Kakashi swapped places with a clone on a completely other side of one of Naruto's clones. Wasn't even touching him. And Pain substituted out of Jiraiya's trap and appeared behind him. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-374?id=377523#14

"If they didn't touch or move at all they wouldn't have been able to use jutsu" So much for head canon, huh? Looks like Preta Path Pain shut you up. Lmao

I already did, and yet you're still talking to this "girl going through puberty". Wow, even your insults are childish. What are you, in 8th grade?

Nah my point was you're in 8th grade. Lmaoo.

Oh and since you were proven wrong and you're still replying, I can now add "liar" onto the list of words that describe you, along with "child".

Wow. Your parents ever tell you you had one hell of an imagination?

You can't read the scan right and then say my reading comprehension is bad. Oh the irony.

You misinterpreted your own scan and then misinterpret my comment then blame it on me? LMAOO You're funny!! I'm waiting for an answer though, why'd you start describing the first panel when I specifically stated "That scan isn't even clear. The second panel shows like 3 arrows going places as if I'm supposed to know what happened where"? Explain that to me. Yet comprehension is my problem. Lmao.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

It's pretty straightforward.

But please, take all the time you need. Since it's fairly obvious you've forgotten a large chunk of the manga, I'm sure you'll need to take your time to reread it or read it for the first time.

Says the person who thinks Kakashi can "move and touch" in three different places that are each like a good 10 feet from each other.

Why would comparing how many times he's used the ability have anything to do with its effectiveness and superiority over the Subsitution Jutsu? He could have used it only once and you would still be wrong, so no, nothing would be in your favor unless this was a "who can throw the biggest temper tantrum" tournament or something.

This is the incompetence I'm talking about. I'm not trying to prove you wrong on that point because I already admitted I had forgotten Sasuke could do that since it was hardly used in post #16. Yet you think I'm trying to prove you wrong. No. I'm explaining why it would be easy for someone to forget Sasuke could do something he hardly did.

I got my point across fine, it's not my fault you acted like a spoiled kid and threw a temper tantrum. I'm not responsible for your childish outbursts.

If you can't post a comment/reply on a thread without starting an argument or being passive-aggressive, that's your issue. Lmao. All you'll end up doing is being put in your place anyway.

#30 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

I'm whining but you were the first to come off passive aggressive and didn't expect to be responded to the same way in return. Don't act like a child. Lmaoo

So your response to people being passive-aggressive is to throw a temper tantrum? Lmao good luck in the real world kid, you're going to need it.

Listen homie, you missed the point, I wasn't telling you whether I was a virgin or not, it was just a play on words for fun. Lmao, but the point was, I really reallycouldn't care less. And I don't care if you prove me wrong. If you do, you do, like when I had no issue admitting you proved me wrong in post #16, proving substitution jutsu and Sasuke's rinnegan power weren't exactly the same. But like I said, that's a small victory.

If you couldn't care less, you would've stopped replying, homie.

Looks like you got caught in another lie. Oops.

But uh, ya didn't

Except I did. Sasuke's Rinnegan is superior to Substitution jutsu. Pretty obvious to anyone paying attention and not throwing a temper tantrum. *shrugs*

You came to this thread trying to be passive-aggressive so I just made fun of you and put you in your place. Now this is your response Lmaoo

So you getting proven wrong, throwing a temper tantrum because you were proven wrong, and then getting a warning from a mod because you threw a temper tantrum because you were wrong is you putting me in my place?

LMAO

At this point you could use personality tips from Kim Jong Un.

Lmao

Don't need personality tips from a kid who throws temper tantrums because he was wrong. I grew out of that phase when I was like 8.

Lmao

Kakashi swapped places with a clone on a completely other side of one of Naruto's clones. Wasn't even touching him. And Pain substituted out of Jiraiya's trap and appeared behind him. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-374?id=377523#14

"If they didn't touch or move at all they wouldn't have been able to use jutsu" So much for head canon, huh? Looks like Preta Path Pain shut you up. Lmao

Nice job ignoring the fact that they had to touch the object they substituted for. Your own scans shut you up. Lmao

Nah my point was you're in 8th grade. Lmaoo.

Wow, I haven't seen a rebuttal that good since middle school. Congrats. Lmao

Wow. Your parents ever tell you you had one hell of an imagination?

All the time. I don't make up head canon for Naruto, though, so it seems yours is better.

You misinterpreted your own scan and then misinterpret my comment then blame it on me? LMAOO You're funny!! I'm waiting for an answer though, why'd you start describing the first panel when I specifically stated "That scan isn't even clear. The second panel shows like 3 arrows going places as if I'm supposed to know what happened where"? Explain that to me. Yet comprehension is my problem. Lmao.

Your reading comprehension (or lack of) isn't my problem kid. Lmao

Says the person who thinks Kakashi can "move and touch" in three different places that are each like a good 10 feet from each other.

The dude cut a lightning bolt in half and you think that's too fast for him? Lmao

This is the incompetence I'm talking about. I'm not trying to prove you wrong on that point because I already admitted I had forgotten Sasuke could do that since it was hardly used in post #16. Yet you think I'm trying to prove you wrong. No. I'm explaining why it would be easy for someone to forget Sasuke could do something he hardly did.

It's not easy to forget it......for people who have basic knowledge of the technique in question. Strike two for Batman's lack of reading comprehension. Lmao

If you can't post a comment/reply on a thread without starting an argument or being passive-aggressive,

Dang, so all 16000 of my posts start an argument or are passive-aggressive?

Wow.

All you'll end up doing is being put in your place anyway.

Maybe. When I am I'll let you know, so you could actually witness me being put in my place since you've clearly never done so. Lmao

#31 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@batmanplusjay:

So your response to people being passive-aggressive is to throw a temper tantrum? Lmao good luck in the real world kid, you're going to need it.

My response to passive-aggressive is to respond aggressively in return. But your mindset is "If you're not passive-aggressive you're throwing a temper tantrum", narrow-minded people these days... I call it a simple reaction, you call it a tempter tantrum. Can't fix stupid. Lmao

If you couldn't care less, you would've stopped replying, homie.

Looks like you got caught in another lie. Oops.

I have to spell this out for you since leaving it up to you is impossible. I'm not saying I don't care about this thread(or whatever the hell you thought), I'm saying I don't care if I'm proven wrong. How hard is that to comprehend? If you prove me wrong, ok? Want a cookie? A new dog? A bottle cap? Lmao

Except I did. Sasuke's Rinnegan is superior to Substitution jutsu. Pretty obvious to anyone paying attention and not throwing a temper tantrum. *shrugs*

But uh, ya didn't.

So you getting proven wrong, throwing a temper tantrum because you were proven wrong, and then getting a warning from a mod because you threw a temper tantrum because you were wrong is you putting me in my place?

"Temper trantrum temper tantrum temper tantrum" Good lord do you have anything else to say? You're having a temper tantrum about temper tantrums. Lmaoo

Don't need personality tips from a kid who throws temper tantrums because he was wrong. I grew out of that phase when I was like 8.

You're not even trying to construct even basic insults or reasonable arguments. You're just throwing "Temper tantrum and YOU'RE WRONG" around even though I made it clear and prove I don't care if I'm wrong. I guarantee if I ignored your "you're throwing temper tantrums cuz ur mad ur wrong lolol" comments, my responses would be 80% shorter. Because you got nothing to say, let alone bring anything to the table.

Nice job ignoring the fact that they had to touch the object they substituted for. Your own scans shut you up. Lmao

Except he didn't.

Wow, I haven't seen a rebuttal that good since middle school. Congrats. Lmao

Of course you haven't You're an 8th grader. Lmaoo

All the time. I don't make up head canon for Naruto, though, so it seems yours is better.

But uh, ya do. "He said he switched places so therefore he needs to move and touch" and you deemed that a fact. LOL

Your reading comprehension (or lack of) isn't my problem kid. Lmao

I'll ask again. Why did you start describing the first panel when I blatantly addressed the second? Can't explain it can ya? Lmao, it'd be best if you didn't go down the "comprehension" road. You'll crash.

The dude cut a lightning bolt in half and you think that's too fast for him? Lmao

That's great except he was restrained, and substituted with a clone a decent distance away. You don't need to move or touch anything when using the substitution jutsu and I've proven int he scans that me and you provided. Lmaoo Your head canon doesn't get you anywhere.

It's not easy to forget it......for people who have basic knowledge of the technique in question. Strike two for Batman's lack of reading comprehension. Lmao

If the move's barely used, it could easily be forgotten. Talking to you is like trying to havea conversation with a brick.

Dang, so all 16000 of my posts start an argument or are passive-aggressive?

Yup. Lol

Maybe. When I am I'll let you know, so you could actually witness me being put in my place since you've clearly never done so. Lmao

Aight, put me in my place by proving you need to "move and touch" to use the substitution jutsu. Lmao

#32 Edited by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

Still laughing over here that someone actually thinks throwing a temper tantrum is putting someone else in their place. This is too rich. Lol

Well best to let the mods deal with that again.

#33 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: You think anyone insulting you, not responding passive-aggressively, or calling you out for your bs is throwing a fit. If I said "Haha, you're stupid" you'd say I was having a temper tantrum. But what can I say? Kids are kids, you can't help the way you are.

#34 Posted by TheVivas (19637 posts) - - Show Bio

And he's still going. Leave it to a kid to act macho after throwing a temper tantrum. Lmao

#35 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Need I remind you this is my thread? Lmao Shoo fly shoo

#36 Posted by kaiocool (779 posts) - - Show Bio

In order to do substitution against someone, you either have to be too fast for them, or do it when they don't notice

But sasuke's switch is instant, so neither of that is necessary

#37 Posted by SeaGod (4809 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this thread sure escalated quickly.

#38 Posted by Renchamp (7873 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke doesn't need to swap to teleport in the first place.

#40 Posted by UltimateSage (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

It's teleportation.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
#41 Posted by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

what is this thread Subsitition is foot step moving FTE to your opponent like Shushin (in fact it is just a basic verison of Shushin) where as Sasuke Rinnegan ability is actual teleportation

#42 Posted by Streak619 (8149 posts) - - Show Bio

The Deidara scene is anime only. So is the Kakashi one.

You do indeed physucally swap places in substitution jutsu but, Sasuke swaps place via actual teleportation.

#43 Posted by InvadedTBD (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

His Rinnegan ability isn't the best, I know but I don't think it's completely useless.

Its very tactical, for battle.

Off-topic: love the back and forth that occured here lol