Samurai Jack question SPOILERS

Klaa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In XCIV's flashback scene where Jack's father absolutely destroys those assassins, is he using THE sword? if so it's the first time we've ever seen it used to kill a person.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No. It's not "The Sword", that's locked up.

Klaa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't make sense for him to carry it around everywhere. I also find it hilarious that they seriously thought they could take on the guy who beat Aku.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaa2:

Reminds me of playing Skryim.

-Slays a dragon and eats it's SOUL-

-A trio of bandits see this and fancy their chances-

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaa2 said:

@tvc-15: Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't make sense for him to carry it around everywhere. I also find it hilarious that they seriously thought they could take on the guy who beat Aku.

yae that was brutal how jack beat them. i dont think they are all dead though. i think one assassin survived.

Klaa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I meant the assassins who went after jack's father in the flashback, not the seven daughters.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

I don't understand why people keep saying Jack has never killed a person before. Why do sapient robots not counts as "people"? Or non-human intelligent beings who Jack has totally killed before? I know that isn't exactly OP's point. I just keep seeing this in other site forums.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@wildvine said:

I don't understand why people keep saying Jack has never killed a person before. Why do sapient robots not counts as "people"? Or non-human intelligent beings who Jack has totally killed before? I know that isn't exactly OP's point. I just keep seeing this in other site forums.

Even if the didn't count, I find it jarring that in 50 years he's never had to kill someone. It's one of those things that should have been done in the time skip, and that would have shown how far Jack has changed since the ending of the original run.