Samurai 8 power level discussion.

#201 Posted by Crater_Maker (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine: @wot_m8:

My thoughts exactly. The Samurai 8verse is emphasizing that they all come in a complete set so I guess it would only make sense that they were in battles together.

#202 Posted by SMXLR8 (6990 posts) - - Show Bio

why does this series give a one punch man vibe , not good. lets see what happens with this story though

#203 Posted by Crater_Maker (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8:

Don’t see how. Better story, good world building, no overpowered characters for the verse.

#204 Posted by SMXLR8 (6990 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Clone Ata's soul sword would have been able to cut the entire planet and real ata would be at least ten times stronger than clone ata so Real ata is easily multi plabetary and then with the holder and princess massive amp he should be easily Multiple Large planetary level

#206 Posted by Crater_Maker (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@haxxxz: by statements he can destroy stars.

#207 Edited by citgo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Weaker than the Great Yhwach

u rly love Yhwach dont u!?

#208 Posted by SPsamurai (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@crater_maker: Unfortunately that was in the unofficial translation. Viz states planets.

#209 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@spsamurai:

Nope even Viz says"He has power enough to easily destroy entire stars"

#210 Posted by SPsamurai (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@haxxxz: I think ur confusing Ata with Kala. That quote refers to Kala

#211 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@spsamurai:

Oh yes sorry then Ata is clearly large multi planetary

#212 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@haxxxz: im not saying that you are wrong but for now he is planet level+ Not large multi planetary.

its like taking cells statement and saying he is large multi solar system level.

#213 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthur_morgan:

Well I have stated above in post no 205 for why I think he's large multi planetary

#214 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthur_morgan: I actually kinda agree with Cell being SS level. If Frieza is large Planet level in his first form then Cell who is hundreds of times stronger should be around that level.

Note, I am strictly talking about DC not their physicals.

#215 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthur_morgan:

Also cell is solar system buster with his strongest technique and is not multi solar system level

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#216 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoilers from chapter 17 --- New Arc!

Rough Translation:

Second Half:

The key function of Fudo-Myoo's program is "connection".

"Cut-off" is part of the control as well.

The key of the samurai is like a rope that connects things. And the spirit of samurai is similar to a stick that are able to sever things.

This power allows it to morph and to be repaired after being cut/damaged. Even if the key changes its shape be it into a vehicle or armor.

Among all, Hachimaru's connection power is very strong. Being able to attract the princess and enemies in such a short span of time.

With the power, Hachimaru seems to be able to "attract" his friends/nakama by drawing out on a map like a constellation.

Hachimaru wants to use it immediately but seems it might take some time to be prepared.

So they went ahead and prepare the neccessities before the journey ahead.

Ata is ordered to follow and capture Hachimaru (Hachikaku) by Kala.

Two men, 1 with white hair, and the other with black hair invades into Daruma's turtle ship holder.

In the station, Hachimaru looks cool and is happy with his new outfit.

When Daruma returns, he found the two men in the control room.

Hachimaru came back as well and was surprised by the intruder

Ryu (dragon) : You may cut them off.

Kotsuga (bone river) : As usual, cut everything except for women.

The new guys on the block!

No Caption Provided

#217 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

New guys look cool and Hachimarui's new outfit is cool

#218 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

This new chapters says that if the samurai has high gravitational energy he will attract friends, foes and princess like automatically so is it some kind of Fate Manipulation

#219 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-atomic Manipulation basically is what leads to their reservation and other functions from what I understood. Waiting for the official.

#220 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8:

Can you explain me I didn't understand it that well

#221 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@haxxxz: From what I understood, they use their "gravity" and programme interfaces left behind by Fudo to manipulate sub-atmoic/H-particles to regenerate.

I have only read it once very lightly so I could be wrong. I will give it a few re-reads once I am home to make sure.

#222 Posted by keiser994 (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

@haxxxz: From what I understood, they use their "gravity" and programme interfaces left behind by Fudo to manipulate sub-atmoic/H-particles to regenerate.

I have only read it once very lightly so I could be wrong. I will give it a few re-reads once I am home to make sure.

Seems like Hidden Strike is a sub-atomic attack!

#223 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio
#224 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems this will be a short manga everything is getting so fast so much of explanations, I don't understand why is it getting so much of hate I'm loving it till now

#225 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
#226 Edited by Arthur_Morgan (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: nice.

depends how long this manga is gonna run butit can get to galaxy level.

maybe universel and above if there is a top dog who is considered god or something like that.

i predict multi solar system.

#227 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthur_morgan: I think probably Galaxy level since... you know... save Galaxy/Destroy Galaxy are the goals of Heroes and villains respectively.

#228 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (881 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by SPsamurai (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: lol kishi throwing in crazy feats every chapter. However I just have this feeling, thats where the tournament takes place, and not a feat by Daruma, Ryu or Kotsuga. Hope im wrong

#230 Posted by Wot_m8 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@spsamurai: Very much a possibility. Did not consider that. Nice catch.

#231 Posted by BabyHoldMyHand (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurain8 is an Eden’s Zero rip off like at the last minute Kishi renovated his work for the lulz. Samurai 8 will be stronger than that trash you call Naruto.

#232 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: And a tournament arc coming up.

#233 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy's bait is garbage tier.

#234 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

This was about the organiser who was said to be strong enough to cut through a planet in one slash. It's neither ryu Or daruma

#235 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: @wot_m8: This was about the organiser who was said to be strong enough to cut through a planet in one slash. It's neither ryu Or daruma

Further that seems to be a star I mean how can there be a planet without any star like our earth and sun.

By the end this series will easily reach universe+ and can go even higher if kishimoto goes deep into mythology and brings other gods

#236 Posted by Crater_Maker (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthur_morgan: @spsamurai: @wot_m8: @adamantine: @kalebsmarty156: @haxxxz:

I just want to point out that it’s pretty great these feats are getting more and more consistent. It’s good is establishing “this is where I want my characters to be” early on. It cuts back on the inconsistencies of power scaling and unexplained power leaps.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#237 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurain8 is an Eden’s Zero rip off like at the last minute Kishi renovated his work for the lulz. Samurai 8 will be stronger than that trash you call Naruto.

How Samurai 8 Rip off of Edens Zero? What a joke. Who are you calling Trash Naruto? Don't make me laugh your claim is invalid and garbage. Ata would solos Edens Zero then erase with his unknown Katana or Blitzstomps, I hope you call Edens Zero being Hyperverse or maybe Omnipotent buster :).

#238 Posted by Haxxxz (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto trash?????? Seriously and I thought one can't be any more dumb.

Naruto definitely had some flaws but it's not trash it's an awesome manga which made it recognized even among common folk who ain't into anime and stuff.

Currently I don't see anyone from samurai 8 hurting a chronophague tho maybe Kala can do so as he's said to be an effortless star buster

#239 Posted by BabyHoldMyHand (453 posts) - - Show Bio
#240 Edited by Arthur_Morgan (881 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#241 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami: Your points are mood since I don't recognize your opinion as valid. Get out of here with that trash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke! Who are you calling that trash? Lol When I have opinions? Ha! Don't make me laugh harder. I guess, alright, you're Fairy Tail and Edens Zero fans are supposed to claim FT or EZ being multiverse but they are no feats. No, are you getting out of that TRASH. Keeping your enjoying and continue to be happy :).

#242 Posted by BabyHoldMyHand (453 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#243 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

@crater_maker: @spsamurai: @arthur_morgan: @westwood_trevor: @adamantine: @keiser994: Another Planetary feat incoming. Spoiler for the next chapter below.

No Caption Provided

Things are getting dangerous. . . even more than Incarnate Body Ata!

Besides the amazing Ryu's exhibition with his Samurai Soul Blade, giving us a lot of hype for its versatility (someone said Green Lantern-like powers?). . . Daruma shows another interesting feat:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#244 Posted by keiser994 (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: Man, this gonna be amazing!