S-Class Respect Threads — One Punch Man

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Necromancer76

This page serves as a directory to quickly and easily access the respect threads I have made for the S-Class heroes. Every time a new manga chapter is released and a character receives a new feat/attribute, I will update their corresponding respect thread accordingly. I also plan to replace some of the manga screenshots with gifs from the anime when future seasons are released. However, I have elected to not include webcomic feats in these respect threads because ONE and Murata alter and refine the story by a significant degree when a scene in the webcomic reaches the manga (the Monster Association arc is more than sufficient evidence for this claim). Here are the RTs:

Prior to its description, each feat/attribute has one or more words labeled in brackets that places the feat/attribute in a particular section. For the purposes of these respect threads, I have utilized each section according to these definitions:

• Power: Overall fighting ability.
  • Strength: Lifting strength as well as the strength behind physical blows/swings.
  • Speed: Includes travel speed, combat speed, reaction speed, agility, reflexes, etc.
  • Durability: Includes all forms of personal defense, including physical/bodily durability and protection, tools and devices to protect oneself, etc.
  • Endurance: How long a character is able to perform combat feats without stopping or taking a break from battle.
  • Skill: Fighting expertise with a weapon, in martial arts, with a special type of power that has to be mastered, etc.
  • Intelligence: Includes exploiting weaknesses, avoiding traps, training to counter a particular style or power, gathering information, tracking, developing technology or fighting styles, tricking an enemy, etc.
  • Achievement: Includes accolades, statements, off-screen feats, etc.

Some characters have special sections that apply only to them and are not part of these eight sections. See their individual respect threads for more details.

If anyone has any comments, criticisms, or suggestions, please let me know. I hope you enjoy my work!

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Doing God's work. Thank you

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers