Ruined first impressions of a character that remains permanent for you.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My first experience with talia al ghul and why I never get excited to see her in anything is because my first encounter with the character came from Batman Arkham City, where she came across as an annoying dopey looking bimbo the only thing missing from that version of the character for me was crossed eyes to complete how terrible she was in it. Thanks to that I just cant take the character seriously no matter how she is portrayed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Ever since the first appearance of Naruto, I've never been able to take him seriously or build-up any amount of respect for him. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto. Ever since the first appearance of Naruto, I've never been able to take him seriously or build-up any amount of respect for him. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist.

This! Oh my god I hated him so badly and I wanted everyone he ever loved to die. I couldn't make it past the Chunin exams he was annoying as hell. I honestly commend anyone who stuck to their guns and watched that whole series.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Speaking of Naruto, I hated Sakura Haruno ever since I saw her. My first impression of her was "pathetic fangirl and abusive *****". The more I've learned about her, the more I wished her to be killed in the Forest of Death.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tingle

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultimate Spiderman

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Probably John Stewart. like many people my first expirence was DCAU John, but he was my least favorite on the team and came of as boring unless it was with Hawkgirl. It didn't help the DCAU version has really lame constructs.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eren Jaegar

Sakura

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DanMarshall

@Manchine: Id have to agree with that one, being the intended audience for that version of spider-man at that time, it could not have landed any worse than it did with me it was the first and only time I threw someone else's comics in the garbage.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy Gardner

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil

ignVela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of Naruto, I hated Sakura Haruno ever since I saw her. My first impression of her was "pathetic fangirl and abusive *****". The more I've learned about her, the more I wished her to be killed in the Forest of Death.

SAVE SASUKE, SASUKE THIS SASUKE THIS. SASSSUUUKKKEEEE.

whats not to love? she is fully developed teenage girl with obsession disorder for one dude throughout the entire series and willing to forgive anything he does for LOOVVVEEEEE. ahhh so tragic, its soo romantic.

ignVela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ignVela

Wonder Woman.

Even to this day Wonder Woman feels like a character solely made for "WOMAN POWER" she makes me cringe. Other girls find her "empowering" and "brave". Even her looks and sex appeal is boring to me. nothing about her remotely sounds interesting to me. Brian (brazzeloio?) did a comic i found it mediocre and that is hugely better then pure hate. Any comic that she is in has not made me care at all about her.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Alsimmons77

Eren Jaeger

Sasuke

Sakura

more.

@ignvela said:

Wonder Woman.

Even to this day Wonder Woman feels like a character solely made for "WOMAN POWER" she makes me cringe. Other girls find her "empowering" and "brave". Even her looks and sex appeal is boring to me. nothing about her remotely sounds interesting to me. Brian (brazzeloio?) did a comic i found it mediocre and that is hugely better then pure hate. Any comic that she is in has not made me care at all about her.

Read Perez instead of Azzarello, there is a very good reason why so many comic and Wonder Woman fans hated New52's wannabe Xena.

But that actually doesn't sound at all as if you would rly know much about her comics and character at all, to be honest(soley made for woman power XD give me a break).

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This happened to me too, altough after the series moved on, you learned he suffered a lot as a child, and his story is tragic af, so its understandable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku. He's an idiot & pretty one dimensional. I think his supporting cast in more interesting than him.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Bare ass excluded Guy seems like an enjoyable character for me the more I see him making appearances in books I pick up.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how a good amount of these are Naruto characters.

ignVela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erickagl17: i know about her history and the creator's kink on bondage. But i dont read old old comics from back then. Just speaking from modern comics. I will give perez a try

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Dragon Ball evolution or Dragon Ball gt?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: Evolution. And I actually sat through most of it.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I actually thought Goku was a school going kid with Powers for almost a year. Realising he wasn't was a big shock.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suckura. One of the worst characters to be conceived.