RKCVU Vol 1: The Bait Befalls

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RajjarsAlt

In a mysterious realm, not unlike our own...

The sands of time cleared after the mods did their unholy work. And as Rajjar exited the rift, he tried to make sense of his surroundings. The green pastures of Ne'er-Do-Well appeared to Rajjar as he finally realized he could see straight again. The planet seemed like a livable one, but Rajjar was not wanting of life or death, but the raw chaos that reigned in his mind. The ravaged bait set his psyche aflame, and with a ragged breath of puissant acrimony, he uttered:

"Where am I?"

It was then he saw SYG. He carried a supernatural bloodlust about him, and with Rajjar's flesh, it could finally be quenched. The effervescent energies shaped SYG as he unleashed the power of his namesake: Stoker's Youthful Gig.

No Caption Provided

With the vampiric disguise of Vlad Dracula, the bloodthirsty bum roared.

"The gig is up, SYG!" Rajjar roared back. "Bram Stoker would have never done such a thing."

"If you can have alts, why can't I?" SYG retorted.

And then SYG stood for Strike Your Gallbladder, for that was what the autopsy doctor (guess who that was) called him after Rajjar slapped him without even moving from where he stood.

"Who's next?" Rajjar asked to no one in particular.

Then he got blitzed by Geekryan at lightning speed. Regaining his orientations as Geekryan tried to throttle and thrash him, Rajjar took a gander at her face, her assets, her overall composure, etc.

No Caption Provided

He thought, "Damn, this one's worth a couple lawsuits. Perhaps ANTHP should highball her instead!"

Fortunately, he said his thoughts out loud. Geekryan, blushing, slackened her grip, and then tripped, performing an accidental milluple backflip into the air as a product of her superspeed. Unfortunately, she was still mortal, so her lungs slackened their hold of the last traces of oxygen mere minutes later.

"Damn shame." Rajjar considered. "I would have totally ceded those lawsuits, too. Strong simp energy, this one evokes."

Sentiment distracted him as he collapsed under the Mighty Mjolnir Mash brought down by BlekSpydee disguised as an iconic Thor fan. Had he not been inbetween the ground and the hammer, it would have been enough to flatten the planet, as Blekspydee's icon had intended from the very start. Channeling lightning in his right hammer-wielding hand and spinning webz in his left, he left Rajjar trapped in a cocoon of electrified netting.

Unfortunately, Rajjar channeled his disregard for this bouffon by spitting at him, the only fit response for a bugger like him. With his Spider-Sense, BlekSpydee pre-empted the attack. Mid-dodge, he instinctively dropped the hammer, for he could not risk the enchantment slowing down his speed. But it was too early and late at the same time. The spitball ended up hitting a random Asgardian building that survived getting leveled by the Void/Sentry and collapsing it upon our poor spider dude, making him suffocate under the stone walls that have stopped foes even mightier than him. He died as he lived, wondering if he'd ever find the strength to perform the impossible:

No Caption Provided

Seeing the hammer invoked memories of the prior reality in Rajjar's traumatized mind. So in turn, he broke free of the webbing, invoking the aspect of Salty Rajjar, who cannibalized the mods before they could try to BFR him again.

"Man, my stomach sounds like the Big Bang took place inside it!" he exclaimed. "Is this what it's like to be Subline?"

No Caption Provided

Boy, would he regret those words, because Subline immediately took offense and tried to sit on him. Rajjar aim-dodged and rolled out of the way, but Lime's made a mag 6 earthquake from the air pressure of moving. As for the impact, he atomized a full kilometer of fractured land and shocked air around him.

In fact, iKoL was just roaming the land, with the thunder god at his behest.

No Caption Provided

Thor had been recently reunited with his hammer after BlekSpydee's ruin, but he did not truly need to follow the Lord's commands, for Lime was doing all the work for him.

"I'm coming for you, Rajjy!" Lime yelled.

Raj tried the tactic of standing still to avoid Lime's detection - it worked on some of the biggest creatures to ever roam the land, so he reasoned it would work well against this monstrosity as well. Raj never found out, though.Right when Lime took a full power step, he slipped, tripped, facepalmed with the atomized dust, and fell through the contacted crust, never to be seen again by any of his mortal ken.

"Et cetera." Rajjar remarked to mourn his opponent's passing. Lime's immensity was a useful tool back home. Dropkick him into orbit and his intensity could rival black holes. But instead of falling up, this one resistor of the Fall of Bait spent his dying day falling down, down, down.

Oh, and Takenstew22 died. Stewing in his own fear or something.

No Caption Provided

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First entry of the CV verse Elseworlds - Rajjar Kills the ComicVine Universe

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RBT  Online

Ctrl+f >> RBT yielded no result....

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fanwank

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not canon imo.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CocaColaMan  Online
SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rajjarsalt: Interesting. Will I also be quickly executed?

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Also;

>BramStoaker

>Me

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@cocacolaman said:
@takenstew22 said:

Not canon

Elseworld etc

That said, it was already an Elseworld before Rajjar fell into it. Makes the plot spicier imo

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope I'm innocent, but I'll probably be killed for my love of the CW.