Avatar image for infinitedrimuru
InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

Hello @rikuyamaha. I'm Ruksos. It's ok that you called me a low-tier debater (I don't really think I am, but I guess I was acting like one).

I'd appreciate it if you could send more scans regarding the cosmology of Tensura.

"Spacetime as a whole, unless stated otherwise, is 4d. Demigra also became capable of manipulating all of time and space after absorbing Toki Toki. That doesn't make him 5d or higher. There are statements referring to infinite dimensions/universes in-verse, not infinite HIGHER SPATIAL DIMENSIONS. There's this guy called rikuyamaha on comicvine who's wanking Rimuru to infinite-dimensional even though there's no proof of the aforementioned stuff being there. Or if you take the description of Veldora's seal/barrier at face value (complex number of spatial dimensions, a rather vague and inconsistent statement, as there are no infinite dimensions in slimeverse). Otherwise, freaking bos Rimuru, and even Shizu/Chloe of all people are complex multiversal (5-9d)(/higher dimensional), which isn't true. Heck, him even being a "god of space-time" is BS as he's only capable of affecting/destroying 10000 multiverses out of the infinite existing ones, so...?"

There are scans (for Tensura) where other universes are referred to as "dimensions", so there being infinite higher dimensions is out of the picture, for example when they were using the incomplete Mobius system.

I looked at your scans, and you're kinda exaggerating what's being said.

All/Most of your scans come (most likely, but I've seen them there anyway) from vsbattles. The only scan talking about infinite stuff is the infamous one, referring to infinite worlds/parallel worlds. In my scan regarding the incomplete Mobius system, other worlds are referred to as "dimensions" (on the Akuto and Yogiri Vs Rimuru and Nanashi thread). This is not including the fact that in one of your other scans, "dimensions" are likened to "timelines" which are in turn likened to "universes". Not to mention, nowhere is it stated the worlds themselves were infinite-dimensional or that each of them contained an infinite multiverse, just that there are infinite parallel 4d universes. You were like: "how this and that when they're infinite d and infinite universes in each world BS" or "Dimensions are different from timelines" or some other straight-up nonsense. This, coupled with the fact that True Dragons can apparently destroy "lower-dimensional" universes with their aura alone BS, debunks their status of "ultimate dimensional" creatures. I gave you the example of "to mend and to fix". You said they're similar. Thing is, they're not different, just like how "dimensions"/"timelines"/"universes" all mean the same thing in Tensura. The fact that they're similar means that they aren't what you make them out to be. You claim them to be different, so do you have the scans to prove that, or are you just going to keep repeating"But they're different!!!" Please post more scans with the aforementioned words in them.

How can they be that when they can only destroy one universe/timeline/dimension/realm? Besides, the Turn Null Rimuru has, can only recreate/destroy the worlds 10k times, i.e. 10k universes ONLY, and even if they were multiverses, he'd still be 4d multiversal (not like he's not already), just on a higher scale. You're heavily misinterpreting what's being implied. And how can Rimuru be infinite/beyond dimensional that when he can't even destroy his entire verse all at once (infinite, but only 10k universes/multiverses only via a specific technique/skill)?

There are no scans explaining the differences between these so-called "dimensions" either. Even Misfit does a better job by actually describing them and clearly stating that each layer of the Silver Sea is incomparably superior to the previous. Here? NOTHING. In chapter 248, it says Turn Null can recreate the world 10000 times, and I haven't seen scans for that being infinite times. And his "concepts" are all type 3 (vsbattles system), as none of them transcend their reality, but are a part of it. Them being "ultimate" in "rank" or "title" or whatever doesn't change their dimensionality. And from what I've seen, Rimuru is only massively ftl+, and immeasurable only when using the Time Warp.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rimuru-tempest-vs-anos-voldigoad.109417/page-4#post-3602183

"Rimuru's immeasurable speed should probably be removed and just listed as time travel since it's just a skill that basically warps him anywhere he wants to in time, he isn't moving there with sheer speed,..."

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rimuru-downgrade.113033/

"Time Warp is a skill that warps time to any point that Rimuru wishes..., due to the nature of the skill, as can be guessed from the name, Rimuru is NOT traveling in time with his speed, but by warping it. This means Time Warp doesn't meet the standards for Immeasurable speed and should instead be replaced with Time Travel."

Even if we're not going by their standards for immeasurable speed, "Time Warp" is just basic time travel.

"Time Warp: The ability to transcend time and space to reach the location he desires. He uses this to come back to the battlefield after being sent to the End of Time and Space by Yuuki. He also uses it to go to his old world to heal his dying old self, Mikami Satoru."

From chapter 248: "Because a long time has passed, Turn Null has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost Turn Null by creating the world, there's no problem since Rimuru-sama has Imaginary Space. Because Imaginary Space has an infinite capacity, it can't be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it's possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that's nearly identical from before." The world, in this case, obviously referring to their universe/multiverse.

Btw, "Dimension Leap"/"Complex number of spatial dimensions" don't really prove anything. "Multi-Dimensional Barrier: Rimuru constantly generates multi-layered barriers that make use of dimensional gaps to protect him from incoming harm." Just gaps between space/universes. Again, none of this should be taken at face value since there's no proof of there being infinite higher dimensions. Veldanava isn't omnipotent either, as he has only multiversal feats (at best), and even then it probably took him quite a while to create the multiverse, which would put him far below multiversal and closer universal.

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitedrimuru: to be honest there are a lot of things you misinterpreted... Like a lot.

First of all... He wasn't said to be able to destroy 10k worlds... He was said to be able to destroy THE world tens of thousands of times because turn null was limited

It wouldn't make sense for a being so far above yukki who had gained enough energy to destroy and recreate veldanavas world to just be capable of destroying thousands of universe

That doesn't make sense in the scale of power

I don't see why you brought up your conversation with some random guy on reddit... To make it better I suggest you delete it since it makes everything clumped up

Dimensions, time lines and worlds are different things in the verse.. I think only world and dimension is used interchangeably

I will get back to that once I find the necessary scans

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for this. Going forward, I can reference it personally when I'm curious.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@lightzero1: "First of all... He wasn't said to be able to destroy 10k worlds... He was said to be able to destroy THE world tens of thousands of times because turn null was limited"

"Sekai" doesn't list "multiverse:" as one of its definitions. Again, he'd still be multiversal just on a higher degree

"It wouldn't make sense for a being so far above yukki who had gained enough energy to destroy and recreate veldanavas world to just be capable of destroying thousands of universe"

Why not? IIRC he only had half of Veldanava's power.

"Dimensions, time lines and worlds are different things in the verse.. I think only world and dimension is used interchangeably" Not at all. Proof?

"I will get back to that once I find the necessary scans" Please do.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Celestial_Pegasus/General_Concepts_in_Tensei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken_(WN)

"The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.

Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.

After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.

It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor" - ch. 247

The world was cruel, but it granted you everything.
That was the world that Veldanava had created.
He, who was alone in the empty space, couldn’t bear the solitude.
That was the reason why he created the world: in order to distract himself from the boredom.
Then, just as Veldanava wished for, life was born in this world, and beings began to act freely and asserted their Wills.
Finally, after a long time, humankind was born as a vessel for the soul with free will and high intellect.
Veldanava was thrilled.
For Veldanava, who had been bored with the world of emptiness, even just observing the activities of life was fun, but the activities of the creatures called human beings were even more stirring for him."

~ Chapter 248

However humans began to war because of emotions, so he created a system to manage them:

"However, there was also a problem.
Humans who acquired intellect stimulated each other and took unpredictable actions.
If he left them unattended, they would immediately begin to fight against each other and would walk on the path of self-destruction.
Several other worlds were born, but he could see that all of them had similar tendencies.
Emotions were always the cause.
Emotions were something that had been given to them and was necessary to give people the stimulus to develop even further, but emotions that had grown unchecked tended to reject the opinions of others.
Different Ideas gave rise to various justices, Veldanava pondered.
He decided to accept such phenomena were some necessary evils and the way of the world as a training ground for the soul.
If humans were to be controlled completely, conflicts would disappear.
However, they would lose the stimulus from emotions and the world would end up as a Dystopia, where people were all equal but without free will.
Such a world was not what Veldanava desired.
After that, he experimented many times and tried to develop humans into the direction that he hoped for.
The conditions in many of the Parallel Worlds minutely deviated from one another, which led them to achieve different evolutions.
Meanwhile, he carefully chose humans with matured souls and created Angels and Demons as the manager of the souls without a lifespan.
He constructed a system so that the souls circulated to all dimensions.
He restricted the managers so they wouldn’t cause excessive interference and appointed the role of the Observer so that the foundation of the world wouldn’t be destroyed.
Those he appointed to be Observers were Guy, Ramiris, and Dino.
I didn’t seem to be able to see anything spiritual because the little amount of magic essence in my former world, but perhaps that world might have an Observer, too.
Oh well, not like that thing mattered to me now though.
Anyway, the construction of the system was completed.
The subjugation of the Giants and the likes that appeared irregularly was finished and the world had stabilized."

~ Chapter 248

After the system was created, Veldanava fell in love, which caused an error in the system, thus the system decided to kill him:

"When all things began working smoothly, the Wheel of Fortune spun greatly.
By meeting Lucia, Veldanava learned what love was.
Then, they proved their love, and Lucia ended up pregnant with Milim.
At that time, Veldanava lost all of his powers, but I could deduce that was probably due to the compelling force of the world.
The reaction called Enforceability―― the constructed system had declared Lucia’s existence as harmful.
From the system’s standpoint, God’s love must be poured out to everyone equally.
However, Veldanava’s action of loving a specific individual seemed to have caused errors in the system.
As a result, the price paid in order to repair the system failure was Veldanava and Lucia’s life."

"Several other worlds" - world is a universe.

"Parallel Worlds"

"circulated to all dimensions" - universes

"Yuuki thought as such, so he came up with the idea of recreating the abilities and put them inside Veldanava Sword.

Veldanava Sword was a crystallization of Veldanava’s powers. It was the condensed form of half of Veldanava’s maximum energy."

"Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did." A world= universe

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello@rikuyamaha. I'm Ruksos. It's ok that you called me a low-tier debater (I don't really think I am, but I guess I was acting like one). However, it's not like you're much better than me when it comes to interpreting stuff, you're kind of "low-tier" yourself when it comes to understanding Tensura. I asked you how long the Slime web novel is, and you told me it's 400+ chapters long, which is totally wrong, as it's in fact quite short (314 chapters, but all the important stuff is before the final battle with Yuuki in chapter 248), and that the light novel is only halfway through the story, even though there are only like 2/3 arcs left (4-5 volumes of the LN). He's also wanking the hell outta Rimuru's feats, as well as the "dimensions" in Tensura. You have also lied to me regarding type 3 multiverse Tensura, when it's type 2, just like Misfit/Maou Gakuin. you can attest to this right? Since Riku was saying you "don't understand the verse" or something when it was him who's highballing the heck outta everything.

thanks for your disrespectful introduction Ruksos. As for How long it was, you didn't specify WN or LN so i gave you a small esitmate of the amount. I have never lied to you about anything bro, however you do lie yourself.

I'd appreciate it if you could send more scans regarding the cosmology of Tensura.

This is from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlime/comments/mczf1q/anos_voldigoad_vs_rimuru_tempest/gs6pjwi/

I already sent well enough for you bro. And the reddit is somehow more acceptable to accept as fact then myself? That's dumb considering reddit isn't as better as ourselves.

"Rimuru Is the ruler of space and time he dominates every spatial dimension of space up to 11D, or whatever many exits.

People often forget that about Rimuru. Do you know what 4d is? It's just a spatial dimension. Rimuru is the ruler of space as a whole, not just space up to the 4th dimension."

What I replied: "Spacetime as a whole, unless stated otherwise, is 4d. Demigra also became capable of manipulating all of time and space after absorbing Toki Toki. That doesn't make him 5d or higher. There are statements referring to infinite dimensions/universes in-verse, not infinite HIGHER SPATIAL DIMENSIONS. There's this guy called rikuyamaha on comicvine who's wanking Rimuru to infinite-dimensional even though there's no proof of the aforementioned stuff being there. Or if you take the description of Veldora's seal/barrier at face value (complex number of spatial dimensions, a rather vague and inconsistent statement, as there are no infinite dimensions in slimeverse). Otherwise, freaking bos Rimuru, and even Shizu/Chloe of all people are complex multiversal (5-9d)(/higher dimensional), which isn't true. Heck, him even being a "god of space-time" is BS as he's only capable of affecting/destroying 10000 multiverses out of the infinite existing ones, so...?"

His words: "You do realize that it's all fiction you're talking about? And authors aren't physicists. They do limit their characters to certain dimensions but that's not the case for Rimuru. It's been mentioned that a true dragon can wipe out a universe lower on the ladder of natural power compared to carnidal universe with just their aura, that's consistent with true dragons being the ultimate dimensional beings. The only universe that can contain creatures like true dragons are the carnidal universe and the ones close to it.

Well, it does seem your response seemed massively freaking bias considering you specifically forgot I sent infinite higher dimentions and spatial Dimentions. You send to have a record of forgetting scans so I don't blam you.

If you read, it literally explains what it is.

2D, 3D 4D 5D and above are just the dimensions of spacetime in physics. And Rimuru as the ruler of spacetime and the propagator of creation can both create them and erase their existence.

Authors tend to overexaggerate these terms but that's your problem whether you believe them or not. We have no reason to believe that Rimuru is limited to certain dimensions of spacetime when the concept of spacetime shouldn't matter to him at all. Let alone the dimension of that spacetime."

My answer: "(1) This is the same thing with Anos. He can destroy "higher dimensional" universes on higher layers of the Silver Sea. (2) But thing is, spacetime is 4d by default and you can't assume it's anything higher than that (blah blah blah physics, so?) (3) "2D, 3D 4D 5D and above are just the dimensions of spacetime in physics. And Rimuru as the ruler of spacetime and the propagator of creation can both create them and erase their existence." "We have no reason to believe that Rimuru is limited to certain dimensions of spacetime when the concept of spacetime shouldn't matter to him at all. Let alone the dimension of that spacetime." My guy. You're quite explicitly wanking here. Everyone in fiction is 3-4d unless stated otherwise. There's no proof of higher dimensions in slimeverse, just like how there's no proof of them in misfit. How can true dragons only be universal if they're the "Ultimate dimensional beings"? It seems there are strong parallels between these 2 verses. "Spacetime" is 4d, and, unless the dimensions in Tensura function differently from the ones in physics (they don't), they're simply treated as higher layers in the same dimension. Their cosmologies are extremely similar, but neither have actual higher dimensions. Transcending spacetime conceptually makes you 5d, not beyond or infinite-dimensional.

There are scans (for Tensura) where other universes are referred to as "dimensions", so there being infinite higher dimensions is out of the picture, for example when they were using the incomplete Mobius system.

I agree Authors tend to overexagerate certain types of words, however it doesn't take away from the actual feat with context with it. As for the guy, dude literally saying everyone in fiction is 3-4D unless stated otherwise? Yet he says there's no proof of higher dimentions in Tensura, which above I have already literally shown to be false. As for Dimentions behaving differently, apparently he doesn't understand realms like idk, The Chaotic energy Dimention, the creation Dimention, Heaven and etc which all behaves DRASTICALLY differently from each other.

As for the scans of universes being referred to as Dimentions, I would like to point out that they will literally say universe when it's needed. Your example of the mobous literally says it won't effect any other Dimention and that it will only effect the universe they were in. Not "won't effect other Dimentions but not this Dimention". Smh, I am fairly certain we already had a lengthy discussion about this.

I looked at your scans, and you're kinda exaggerating what's being said.

All/Most of your scans come (most likely, but I've seen them there anyway) from vsbattles.

Actually imaggur, but go ahead and say that.

The only scan talking about infinite stuff is the infamous one, referring to infinite worlds/parallel worlds. In my scan regarding the incomplete Mobius system, other worlds are referred to as "dimensions" (on the Akuto and Yogiri Vs Rimuru and Nanashi thread). This is not including the fact that in one of your other scans, "dimensions" are likened to "timelines" which are in turn likened to "universes".

bro, I would like to ask where the scan it says it's like to timelines? They literally call them separate things because people like Chloe, who controls Time can hop between timelines. Velgynd can warp to other Dimentions because she has a Space/TIME Skill. The Hero is able to go to other universes cause he has a Parellel shifting skill. It's all about context, in which you have none of.

Not to mention, nowhere is it stated the worlds themselves were infinite-dimensional or that each of them contained an infinite multiverse, just that there are infinite parallel 4d universes.

It literally says there are infinite amount of Dimentions. That was before Rimurus stuff, as Veldanavas World. One world, contained infinite Dimentions. Rimuru recreated it 10K times since he recreated the World Veldanavas made which was a Multiverse.

You were like: "how this and that when they're infinite d and infinite universes in each world BS" or "Dimensions are different from timelines" or some other straight-up nonsense. This, coupled with the fact that True Dragons can apparently destroy "lower-dimensional" universes with their aura alone BS, debunks their status of "ultimate dimensional" creatures.

Firstly, Wtf are you talking about bro. True Dragons are not referred as Ultimate Dimentional creatures you dum dum. They're referred to as the ULTIMATE EXISTENCE. as for Lower Dimentional universe Aura busting, where in the absolute 9 layers of hell did you even come out with that?

I gave you the example of "to mend and to fix". You said they're similar. Thing is,they're not different, just like how "dimensions"/"timelines"/"universes" all mean the same thing in Tensura. The fact that they're similar means that they aren't what you make them out to be. You claim them to be different, so do you have the scans to prove that, or are you just going to keep repeating"But they're different!!!" Pleasepost more scans with the aforementioned words in them.

f bro. F. I already explained to you about this. If they were the same thing, there wouldn't be any need to put in other words to substitute it. As for similar meaning same, yes they are similar, but they're different with HOW they're used. Mending is to fixing something up go where it's better while fixing is repairing something that's broken. Yes they're similar but again, it's not the same thing.

How can they be that when they can only destroy one universe/timeline/dimension/realm? Besides, the Turn Null Rimuru has, can only recreate/destroy the worlds 10k times, i.e. 10k universes ONLY, and even if they were multiverses, he'd still be 4d multiversal (not like he's not already), just on a higher scale. You're heavily misinterpreting what's being implied. And how can Rimuru be infinite/beyond dimensional that when he can't even destroy his entire verse all at once (infinite, but only 10k universes/multiverses only via a specific technique/skill)?

Again, where you go misinterpreting what a World is smh. I already explained to you that the world Veldavana made was a Multiverse since it had infinite amount of universes and Dimentions inside of it, along with concepts. Meanwhile Rimuru recreated that Certain World 10K amount of times. To assume he made a inferior version to Veldavanas despite literally being a existence above him is wrong and should be laughed at. And what do you mean his whole verse at once? He literally can since his original verse was 1 World, not 10K. As for skill, it shouldn't matter if it's a skill of not.

There are no scans explaining the differences between these so-called "dimensions" either. Even Misfit does a better job by actually describing them and clearly stating that each layer of the Silver Sea is incomparably superior to the previous. Here? NOTHING. In chapter 248, it says Turn Null can recreate the world 10000 times, and I haven't seen scans for that being infinite times. And his "concepts" are all type 3 (vsbattles system), as none of them transcend their reality, but are a part of it. Them being "ultimate" in "rank" or "title" or whatever doesn't change their dimensionality. And from what I've seen, Rimuru is only massively ftl+, and immeasurable only when using the Time Warp.

damn bro, where does it state it's above the other sea? As for chapter 248, you do realize the infinite scan is after it, via Mobous correct? Or do you tend to forget I tell you that several times. As for concepts, of course they don't. True Dragons do since they're a concept above the Great Spirit. And Veldavana is massively above the Great Spirit as himself trancended it. Rimuru trancended them all by the end. As for speed, Lol. Dude Of course he's only MFTL+ in base. But he doesn't have a need to even move as not only does he have instant movement, but also Semi Omnipresence via his skill time Warp which allows him go be anywhere in both Space and Time at any time

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rimuru-tempest-vs-anos-voldigoad.109417/page-4#post-3602183

"Rimuru's immeasurable speed should probably be removed and just listed as time travel since it's just a skill that basically warps him anywhere he wants to in time, he isn't moving there with sheer speed,..."

time Travel is already a skill he had lol. Time Warp isn't home travel, it literally allows him to be anywhere in the Multiverse in both time and space at literally any time. As for sheer speed, it shouldn't much matter as his skills are instant.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rimuru-downgrade.113033/

"Time Warp is a skill that warps time to any point that Rimuru wishes..., due to the nature of the skill, as can be guessed from the name, Rimuru is NOT traveling in time with his speed, but by warping it. This means Time Warp doesn't meet the standards for Immeasurable speed and should instead be replaced with Time Travel."

damn bro, that's crazy

No Caption Provided

Good to know you make stuff up

Even if we're not going by their standards for immeasurable speed, "Time Warp" is just basic time travel.

"Time Warp: The ability to transcend time and space to reach the location he desires. He uses this to come back to the battlefield after being sent to the End of Time and Space by Yuuki. He also uses it to go to his old world to heal his dying old self, Mikami Satoru."

basic Time travel however trancended time and space to reach a space he desires. I don't know how you contrapte that to basic time travel lol

From chapter 248: "Because a long time has passed, Turn Null has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost Turn Null by creating the world, there's no problem since Rimuru-sama has Imaginary Space. Because Imaginary Space has an infinite capacity, it can't be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it's possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that's nearly identical from before." The world, in this case, obviously referring to their universe/multiverse.

bro of course the world refers to Multiverse, I allready explained this before

Btw, "Dimension Leap"/"Complex number of spatial dimensions" don't really prove anything. "Multi-Dimensional Barrier: Rimuru constantly generates multi-layered barriers that make use of dimensional gaps to protect him from incoming harm." Just gaps between space/universes. Again, none of this should be taken at face value since there's no proof of there being infinite higher dimensions. Veldanava isn't omnipotent either, as he has only multiversal feats (at best), and even then it probably took him quite a while to create the multiverse, which would put him far below multiversal and closer universal.

firstly Dimention leap is literally just a skip to hop to Dimentions. Complex numbers of spacial Dimentions how does this not prove anything? As for the barrier? What's your point? That's not a skill I use for the cosmology scaling since it doesn't matter to it.

As for infinite higher dimentions, I allready posted up above how that's false. As for Omnipotent Veldavana, of course he isn't dumb dumb. As to create a long time to create it? Dude literally got bored at created a World that didn't move until he created the Great Spirit to make it move. He then sat around and watched humanity grow. The universes in it were already stated to be infinite so it is Muktiversal.

Ruksos, I will say to you, you did try. However it's literally the same agruments you been making for over months that I already debunked. But still, nice try.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightzero1: "First of all... He wasn't said to be able to destroy 10k worlds... He was said to be able to destroy THE world tens of thousands of times because turn null was limited"

"Sekai" doesn't list "multiverse:" as one of its definitions. Again, he'd still be multiversal just on a higher degree

"It wouldn't make sense for a being so far above yukki who had gained enough energy to destroy and recreate veldanavas world to just be capable of destroying thousands of universe"

Why not? IIRC he only had half of Veldanava's power.

He had 100% of Veldavanas power since he had 50 inside of him and the other on the sword.

"Dimensions, time lines and worlds are different things in the verse.. I think only world and dimension is used interchangeably" Not at all. Proof?

Above.

"I will get back to that once I find the necessary scans" Please do.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Celestial_Pegasus/General_Concepts_in_Tensei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken_(WN)

"The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.

Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.

You do realize the only reason Veldavana wasn't able to handle it was because he didn't have a infinite stomach like Rimuru.

After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.

It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor" - ch. 247

The world was cruel, but it granted you everything.
That was the world that Veldanava had created.
He, who was alone in the empty space, couldn’t bear the solitude.
That was the reason why he created the world: in order to distract himself from the boredom.
Then, just as Veldanava wished for, life was born in this world, and beings began to act freely and asserted their Wills.
Finally, after a long time, humankind was born as a vessel for the soul with free will and high intellect.
Veldanava was thrilled.
For Veldanava, who had been bored with the world of emptiness, even just observing the activities of life was fun, but the activities of the creatures called human beings were even more stirring for him."

~ Chapter 248

However humans began to war because of emotions, so he created a system to manage them:

"However, there was also a problem.
Humans who acquired intellect stimulated each other and took unpredictable actions.
If he left them unattended, they would immediately begin to fight against each other and would walk on the path of self-destruction.
Several other worlds were born, but he could see that all of them had similar tendencies.
Emotions were always the cause.
Emotions were something that had been given to them and was necessary to give people the stimulus to develop even further, but emotions that had grown unchecked tended to reject the opinions of others.
Different Ideas gave rise to various justices, Veldanava pondered.
He decided to accept such phenomena were some necessary evils and the way of the world as a training ground for the soul.
If humans were to be controlled completely, conflicts would disappear.
However, they would lose the stimulus from emotions and the world would end up as a Dystopia, where people were all equal but without free will.
Such a world was not what Veldanava desired.
After that, he experimented many times and tried to develop humans into the direction that he hoped for.
The conditions in many of the Parallel Worlds minutely deviated from one another, which led them to achieve different evolutions.
Meanwhile, he carefully chose humans with matured souls and created Angels and Demons as the manager of the souls without a lifespan.
He constructed a system so that the souls circulated to all dimensions.
He restricted the managers so they wouldn’t cause excessive interference and appointed the role of the Observer so that the foundation of the world wouldn’t be destroyed.
Those he appointed to be Observers were Guy, Ramiris, and Dino.
I didn’t seem to be able to see anything spiritual because the little amount of magic essence in my former world, but perhaps that world might have an Observer, too.
Oh well, not like that thing mattered to me now though.
Anyway, the construction of the system was completed.
The subjugation of the Giants and the likes that appeared irregularly was finished and the world had stabilized."

~ Chapter 248

After the system was created, Veldanava fell in love, which caused an error in the system, thus the system decided to kill him:

"When all things began working smoothly, the Wheel of Fortune spun greatly.
By meeting Lucia, Veldanava learned what love was.
Then, they proved their love, and Lucia ended up pregnant with Milim.
At that time, Veldanava lost all of his powers, but I could deduce that was probably due to the compelling force of the world.
The reaction called Enforceability―― the constructed system had declared Lucia’s existence as harmful.
From the system’s standpoint, God’s love must be poured out to everyone equally.
However, Veldanava’s action of loving a specific individual seemed to have caused errors in the system.
As a result, the price paid in order to repair the system failure was Veldanava and Lucia’s life."

"Several other worlds" - world is a universe.

"Parallel Worlds"

"circulated to all dimensions" - universes

"Yuuki thought as such, so he came up with the idea of recreating the abilities and put them inside Veldanava Sword.

Veldanava Sword was a crystallization of Veldanava’s powers. It was the condensed form of half of Veldanava’s maximum energy."

"Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did." A world= universe

Huh, kinda convenient you left out more to that scan

No Caption Provided

He create the one world which turned into more Parellel universes. Likewise, as said with this...

No Caption Provided

A world clearly doesn't mean universe when you look at the verse with context, something you tend to do alot

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@rikuyamaha: what is the difference between the dimensions? I've read those scans and I don't see that.

"You do realize that it's all fiction you're talking about? And authors aren't physicists. They do limit their characters to certain dimensions but that's not the case for Rimuru. It's been mentioned that a true dragon can wipe out a universe lower on the ladder of natural power compared to carnidal universe with just their aura, that's consistent with true dragons being the ultimate dimensional beings. The only universe that can contain creatures like true dragons are the carnidal universe and the ones close to it." From that other guy. Can you explain this please?

"damn bro, where does it state it's above the other sea? As for chapter 248, you do realize the infinite scan is after it, via Mobous correct" Do you have the scan because I didn't find that.

"since it had infinite amount of universes and Dimentions inside of it" Difference between universes and dimensions?

"forgot I sent infinite higher dimentions and spatial Dimentions. You send to have a record of forgetting scans so I don't blam you."

"bro, I would like to ask where the scan it says it's like to timelines? They literally call them separate things because people like Chloe, who controls Time can hop between timelines. Velgynd can warp to other Dimentions because she has a Space/TIME Skill. The Hero is able to go to other universes cause he has a Parellel shifting skill. It's all about context, in which you have none of."

What are timelines in Tensura?

"Infinite imaginary space" what does this mean?

Can you prove dimensions are completely different from universes?

"Good to know you make stuff up" I swear I didn't make anything up. It's all from other sources.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@rikuyamaha:

The scan with "infinite dimensions" and "worlds" alone doesn't really mean much when the dimensions aren't stated to be higher than the worlds.

"f bro. F. I already explained to you about this. If they were the same thing, there wouldn't be any need to put in other words to substitute it. (Why not?) As for similar meaning same, yes they are similar, but they're different with HOW they're used. (How?) Mending is to fixing something up go where it's better while fixing is repairing something that's broken. Yes they're similar but again, it's not the same thing."

And then you call me disrespectful, while you trash talk me behind my back ("low-tier debater"). Did I insult you? No.

"Complex numbers of spacial Dimentions how does this not prove anything? As for the barrier? What's your point? That's not a skill I use for the cosmology scaling since it doesn't matter to it." Freaking Shizu/Chloe/Hero used it on Veldora in the anime, just because it's called that doesn't mean it actually is.

"Rimuru trancended them all by the end." Scans for transcending them "conceptually"?

"Actually imaggur, but go ahead and say that." If this isn't a bit rude, but whatever.

"I have never lied to you about anything bro, however you do lie yourself." That's not the point, just that you made fun of me behind my back.

"As for skill, it shouldn't matter if it's a skill of not." Time Warp is a skill, so Rimuru has to "manually" activate it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is funny because of the name lol. "infinitedrimuru"

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: what is the difference between the dimensions? I've read those scans and I don't see that.

"You do realize that it's all fiction you're talking about? And authors aren't physicists. They do limit their characters to certain dimensions but that's not the case for Rimuru. It's been mentioned that a true dragon can wipe out a universe lower on the ladder of natural power compared to carnidal universe with just their aura, that's consistent with true dragons being the ultimate dimensional beings. The only universe that can contain creatures like true dragons are the carnidal universe and the ones close to it." From that other guy. Can you explain this please?

I personally haven't seen True Dragons destroying lower with their Aura. As for carnidal universe, does he mean like the one where everyone is? If so, sure I suppose. However the differences in Dimentions is the difference in both phyics and culture they have. Like the chaotic Dimention having the destructive energy in it while Heaven was a higher plane for the angels to reside.

"damn bro, where does it state it's above the other sea? As for chapter 248, you do realize the infinite scan is after it, via Mobous correct" Do you have the scan because I didn't find that.

I shown you this several times dude...

"since it had infinite amount of universes and Dimentions inside of it" Difference between universes and dimensions?

One is spacial and holds a location in space time while a universe is a expansive area of space. What do you mean differences?

"forgot I sent infinite higher dimentions and spatial Dimentions. You send to have a record of forgetting scans so I don't blam you."

"bro, I would like to ask where the scan it says it's like to timelines? They literally call them separate things because people like Chloe, who controls Time can hop between timelines. Velgynd can warp to other Dimentions because she has a Space/TIME Skill. The Hero is able to go to other universes cause he has a Parellel shifting skill. It's all about context, in which you have none of."

What are timelines in Tensura?

so you try to Debunk a verse you literally have no knowledge about? A timeline in Tensura is literally what a timeline is, a cronologial order in time in which you can go forward and backwards in

"Infinite imaginary space" what does this mean?

Imaginary space is just a area which overlaps with the spacial Dimentions of Infinite prison.

Can you prove dimensions are completely different from universes?

"Good to know you make stuff up" I swear I didn't make anything up. It's all from other sources.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Elaborate on this please.

The Mobous, it literally says it might shalloe up the universe. They say it song affect OTHRR Dimentions as it's locked to the universe it is in. As for the other, it shows the different levels in Dimentions.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is funny because of the name lol.

Indeed lol

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "The Mobous, it literally says it might shalloe up the universe. They say it song affect OTHRR Dimentions as it's locked to the universe it is in. As for the other, it shows the different levels in Dimentions."

How does that show their differences?

"One is spacial and holds a location in space time while a universe is a expansive area of space. What do you mean differences?"

Context showing they're different? It doesn't say they're "higher".

"so you try to Debunk a verse you literally have no knowledge about? A timeline in Tensura is literally what a timeline is, a cronologial order in time in which you can go forward and backwards in"

Ok. Are they universe-sized?

"However the differences in Dimentions is the difference in both phyics and culture they have."

Scans? Also, are the "higher" dimensions superior to the lower ones?

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lightzero1

@infinitedrimuru: did you seriously have to copy and paste a blog... You know just giving me the link would have been enough

1. Rimuru is above yukki that's why he needed a whole plan to get rid of him instead of just fighting him... Secondly world in tensei can range in meaning.. For instance the whole multiverse is sometimes called world instead of worlds.

Velda wanted to destroy what veldanava made it wouldn't make sense for him to just destroy one universe since veldanava made countless worlds...

I'm still looking for the scan...

Velda’s goal was also the collapse of the world, but the end result was different than Yuuki’s.

Yuuki’s end goal was to return this world to nothingness, but Velda’s was different.

After the collapse, Velda wanted to try to create a new world with him as its God.

From Yuuki’s point of view, that was a naïve idea that he couldn’t hold back his laughter when thinking about it.

While thinking that Velda would fail anyway, Yuuki gave his last order.

Thus, the result was as Yuuki had expected……

I got the scan... It clearly tells us what Velda wanted to do.. He wanted to destroy the world and make a new one... Not just the cardinal world but THE world

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "The Mobous, it literally says it might shalloe up the universe. They say it song affect OTHRR Dimentions as it's locked to the universe it is in. As for the other, it shows the different levels in Dimentions."

How does that show their differences?

this falls into the word catsgory which I allready explained

"One is spacial and holds a location in space time while a universe is a expansive area of space. What do you mean differences?"

Context showing they're different? It doesn't say they're "higher".

i literally shown it above.

"so you try to Debunk a verse you literally have no knowledge about? A timeline in Tensura is literally what a timeline is, a cronologial order in time in which you can go forward and backwards in"

Ok. Are they universe-sized?

both time and space are infinite in it so I suppose

"However the differences in Dimentions is the difference in both phyics and culture they have."

Scans? Also, are the "higher" dimensions superior to the lower ones?

if it is higher then it should be superior by default. So moot point

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SuperSonicTl

A world in tensura could be a Multiverse but IT WAS NEVER BEEN STATED IT WAS TRUE MULTIVERSE!

You can literally call a single universe in dbs a Multiverse since multiple universes are stacked on each other to make a macroverse lol.

@bossmountain come and tell them something.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@rikuyamaha: Btw, I've seen both seasons of the anime, which would put me at Volume 5 of the LN.

"this falls into the word catsgory which I allready explained" Scans?

Context showing they're different? It doesn't say they're "higher". Don't use online dictionaries for this, just go by context.

"i literally shown it above."

Where? They're not said to be higher.

"if it is higher then it should be superior by default. So moot point"

Sorry, but that's YOUR opinion/interpretation. What is the difference between these "dimensions"?

"The Mobous, it literally says it might shalloe up the universe. They say it song affect OTHRR Dimentions as it's locked to the universe it is in. As for the other, it shows the different levels in Dimentions."

Look, I don't see that being implied. Enlighten me. Also, you ignored the part where other dimensions = universes. "No. It will not affect the other dimensions. Only this universe..."

Just from this scan alone, "dimensions" = "universes"/"worlds".

"As for the scans of universes being referred to as Dimentions, I would like to point out that they will literally say universe when it's needed."

Yes, other dimensions, which are supposed to utterly transcend their "universe", won't be harmed. If they were actually higher, they wouldn't have worried about that happening at all.

"However the differences in Dimentions is the difference in both phyics and culture they have. Like the chaotic Dimention having the destructive energy in it while Heaven was a higher plane for the angels to reside."

So just on a higher plane from the 3d world, i.e. 4d stuff. "Dimension" means "realm"/"domain"/"world"/"universe" here.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@rikuyamaha: https://imgur.com/a/C5UIUVO and https://imgur.com/a/VmskUM6

"World" is used interchangeably with "universe". https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Overlord775/Yuuki_blows_celestial_objects_up

No Caption Provided

"That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe."

So, destroying all celestial objects would mean that Yuuki destroyed all moons, all planets and all stars, with the last objects being those that obvoiusly give the highest results for AP [Not counting black holes because those are impossible to normally destroy]

.Since Yuuki destroyed all celestial object, it's safe to say he would have destroyed even the toughest and densest of stars, so i'll calc how much energy he would need to destroy the densest we know a star can be, a Neutron star.

GBE for stars is (3*G*M^2)/(r(5-n))

The largest neutron star, a pulsar, is 2.17 Solar Masses with a diameter of 15 miles

AKA a mass of 4.34E30 kilograms and a radius of 12070.1 meters.

Assuming a n (which can go from 0.5 to 1) of 0.5 (DMUA told me to use this value)

G is a constant of 6.67408x10^-11

(3×6.67408x10^-11×4.34E30^2)÷((5-0.5)×12070.1) = 6.9433449e+46 joules, approximately 694 Foes and Solar System Level"

From the scan above, ",... when the expansive power... the concept of time also disappears."

So Yuuki's not actually infinite multiversal with Gluttonous King Beelzebub, but universal (same thing applies to Rimuru without his Turn Null). Where are his "multiversal" feats? And tell me this, how can Rimuru only be massively ftl+ in base form when he's "infinite-dimensional"? That's a contradiction. Skills, despite being "instant", still need to be activated, otherwise, he's slow AF. He has immeasurable speed with the Time Warp, but without it he's not much.

"Dude Of course he's only MFTL+ in base. But he doesn't have a need to even move as not only does he have instant movement, but also Semi Omnipresence via his skill time Warp which allows him go be anywhere in both Space and Time at any time"

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A world in tensura could be a Multiverse but IT WAS NEVER BEEN STATED IT WAS TRUE MULTIVERSE!

You can literally call a single universe in dbs a Multiverse since multiple universes are stacked on each other to make a macroverse lol.

@bossmountain come and tell them something.

I think i said all I can say on the matter.

rimuru is wank just wanking take the word "world" and running wild with it. no different than any other anime wank.

DOGFIGHTER90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what this has to do with power

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riku vs ruksos round 69420

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And they say battle of gods was more amazing...

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@bossmountain: no but the thing is, his "dimensions" aren't stated to transcend one another, and the "dimensions" he's mentioned, are merely "on a higher plane of existence", basically 4d. Besides, if there really were infinite higher dimensions, then why are so few mentioned? And how come true dragons, the strongest beings before eos Rimuru/Yuuki, only have universal feats?

And that Yuuki has solar system to universal AP via destroying all the stars in the universe and the scan I posted which proves beelzebub is only universal. I'm pretty sure Yuuki copied it with the Akashic Records too.

aryansingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TwoHoursBye

I thought about this a lot... And it was a waste of time cause the 4. Dimension alone makes our brain look like a zombie but infinte? I could ask my bigger sister cause she's a physics and Philosoph and loves fiction debates (she stopped because of work) but I bet her answer would be the same so nvm.

Basic math has 5 dimensions and the infinte stuff shouldn't be a problem cuz once you hit the complex stuff, it's infinte.

Tbh these guys here are closer to reality than all the wanked versions of rimrur:

Sonic outerversal

Canon goku infinte speed

11d schneider

11d xeno goku

The last 2 als flimsy as hell but still more legit than the rimuru wank.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's scneider of all people 11d? Xeno goku's 6d at best.

Have you read the stuff regarding slime on rikuyamaha's page?

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TwoHoursBye

@infinitedrimuru: check my comment again and then come back. I said both are flimsy as hell but still closer to reality than all the rimuru wank.

I will create some respect threads about sonic, 11d xeno goku, 11d dark Schneider and infinte speed Canon goku (tbh I have no idea where to create it. Can someone link the right section?)

In other words, 11d xeno and Schneider are the wanked versions but it's still more legit than all the rimuru stuff you have seen.

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

bighotbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no by now slime should only be galaxy level compared to toonforce beings

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitedrimuru: in all fairness I don't believe that anyone takes infinite dimensional Rimuru.

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: I don't think so. Riku said he has a nice counter for me ready to go.

aryansingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh these two really must hate each other , maybe i should jjump in these debate .... my debate with riku was thing of legends.......

But meh , I don't understand Rimuru

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aryansingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: you probably shouldn't,this is nonsense

Yeah man you are right , Tho if Rimuru is actually not Infinite D , Sotha Sil Solos 🗿

InfiniteDrimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By InfiniteDrimuru

@aryansingh: this has happened many times due to me being inexperienced with debating. I used to hate him (after deactivating), and offended him with something I posted here, (but I've deleted it) because someone else twisted his words to personally insult me, which I believed to be true, but when I confronted riku about it a whole month later (since I blocked him in the heat of the moment, and found out it wasn't like the other person had phrased it). He thought I needed someone to talk to (and I'm grateful for it). Basically, it's all fine now. But I insulted him for no reason nonetheless. I don't hate him anymore.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/rikuyamaha/blog/tensei-slime-cosmology-not-finished/151307/

Explains the cosmology, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

zach8145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zach8145

@rikuyamaha: One thing to consider for rimuru is his clones. Considering that each of his clones has equal power to him couldn’t he just make an infinite amount of clones that each make an infinite amount of clones and have all of those clones make infinite more clones and so on. Basically you have to multiply his power by a ridiculous amount of infinites. Correct me if I’m wrong as you know more then I do.

zach8145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Also because his power grows with time couldn’t he just put his power into an infinite time loop multiplying it by infinity again.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitedrimuru:

"Context showing they're different? It doesn't say they're "higher". Don't use online dictionaries for this, just go by context."

There is though.

No Caption Provided

"Where? They're not said to be higher."

Above

"Sorry, but that's YOUR opinion/interpretation. What is the difference between these "dimensions"?"

The differences? You know what, since you crave all the Dimensional tiering so bad, I'll show you the differences, the way they work, the way they're higher and etc in one huge dump of scans.

Look, I don't see that being implied. Enlighten me. Also, you ignored the part where other dimensions = universes. "No. It will not affect the other dimensions. Only this universe..."

>>Insert the Parallel world doesn't equal Dimension thing since the Universes are inside Dimensions.

No Caption Provided

You also ignore how it made a clear difference to say how it isn't the same since they don't equate it to being the same

Just from this scan alone, "dimensions" = "universes"/"worlds".

Yes, cause one scan without context on what's going on means the entire cosmology changes? That doesn't make any sense. Likewise, there is literally several scans showing above that universes and Dimensions are not the same thing.

"Yes, other dimensions, which are supposed to utterly transcend their "universe", won't be harmed. If they were actually higher, they wouldn't have worried about that happening at all."

What is this part supposed to mean exactly?

"So just on a higher plane from the 3d world, i.e. 4d stuff. "Dimension" means "realm"/"domain"/"world"/"universe" here."

Already massively shown the difference in them and the hierarchy in which the Dimensions have on the scans I have shown above.

"World" is used interchangeably with "universe"."

Yet are not the same thing

>>>Insert the scan

No Caption Provided

"That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe."

So, destroying all celestial objects would mean that Yuuki destroyed all moons, all planets and all stars, with the last objects being those that obvoiusly give the highest results for AP [Not counting black holes because those are impossible to normally destroy]

.Since Yuuki destroyed all celestial object, it's safe to say he would have destroyed even the toughest and densest of stars, so i'll calc how much energy he would need to destroy the densest we know a star can be, a Neutron star.

GBE for stars is (3*G*M^2)/(r(5-n))

The largest neutron star, a pulsar, is 2.17 Solar Masses with a diameter of 15 miles

AKA a mass of 4.34E30 kilograms and a radius of 12070.1 meters.

Assuming a n (which can go from 0.5 to 1) of 0.5 (DMUA told me to use this value)

G is a constant of 6.67408x10^-11

(3×6.67408x10^-11×4.34E30^2)÷((5-0.5)×12070.1) = 6.9433449e+46 joules, approximately 694 Foes and Solar System Level"

From the scan above, ",... when the expansive power... the concept of time also disappears."

So Yuuki's not actually infinite multiversal with Gluttonous King Beelzebub, but universal (same thing applies to Rimuru without his Turn Null). Where are his "multiversal" feats? And tell me this, how can Rimuru only be massively ftl+ in base form when he's "infinite-dimensional"?"

Firstly, that scan you shown literally said that it warped Rimuru to a space where everything has literally died and couldn't be revived, including the great Spirit.

Secondly, he didn't use Beelzebubs go destroy the Multiverse, he used Chronos which as I said, warped Rimuru to the end of space time while destroying all in it's path. The only reason it was being described was because while being warped, Ciel is able to use Thought acceleration to perceive every event that was happening while being warped.

As it was Ciel who was seeing it.

And Speed doesn't matter much as I said since Rimuru on base does move that fast. However Rimuru doesn't Move normally, as he prefers to literally use moves that warp him place to place.

"That's a contradiction. Skills, despite being "instant", still need to be activated, otherwise, he's slow AF. He has immeasurable speed with the Time Warp, but without it he's not much."

What do you mean activated? Do you assume all skills are instant or not? Because only a selected few are instant, Like Time Warp, Barriers, Shadow Movement and etc. This point is moot.

This Whole thing literally comes down to your idea that Dimentions=Universes, which I have shown isn't the case here.

Thanks for the wait, had to catch up on some stuff in the novels

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zach8145 said:

@rikuyamaha: One thing to consider for rimuru is his clones. Considering that each of his clones has equal power to him couldn’t he just make an infinite amount of clones that each make an infinite amount of clones and have all of those clones make infinite more clones and so on. Basically you have to multiply his power by a ridiculous amount of infinites. Correct me if I’m wrong as you know more then I do.

He could possibly do that to be completely honest. He says creating clones is literally effortless to him so it wouldn't drain him. So it's highly possible.

@zach8145 said:

@rikuyamaha: Also because his power grows with time couldn’t he just put his power into an infinite time loop multiplying it by infinity again.

Yep. Rimuru can do a whole lot of wacky stuff with his stuff. But it doesn't matter as he has infinite power via Mobious and Manas Generator

Zach1637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zach1637

By that I mean multiple the existing infinity(mobius system) by another infinity. Regarding the clones if he can’t make infinite clones he could just make clones that make clones until it reaches infinity and repeat the process in the previous post. Also he could just absorb all the clones and repeat on an infinity higher level. Plus Rimuru has Ciel and it’s not really out of the picture for either of them to come up with this. Time isn’t a concern for any of this because of how far he scales above it.

Zach1637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zach1637: To top off all this bs he can also just put all of tensura in his imaginary space becoming fully omnipresent. It’s not like anybody in tensura is going to stop him either.

Zach1637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Of course Yhwach could still beat him because Ymir god said so but other than that he can beat pretty much anyone else with the stupid amount of hax he has and all of this added on.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zach1637 said:

By that I mean multiple the existing infinity(mobius system) by another infinity. Regarding the clones if he can’t make infinite clones he could just make clones that make clones until it reaches infinity and repeat the process in the previous post. Also he could just absorb all the clones and repeat on an infinity higher level. Plus Rimuru has Ciel and it’s not really out of the picture for either of them to come up with this. Time isn’t a concern for any of this because of how far he scales above it.

I know that. That's why I mentioned his infinite energy via Mobius and such to allow him to do so. Likewise his other existences should automatically have it via Soul Corridor.

For him absorbing the clones, I don't see why that would be relevant if he was allready infinity powerful.

@zach1637 said:

@zach1637: To top off all this bs he can also just put all of tensura in his imaginary space becoming fully omnipresent. It’s not like anybody in tensura is going to stop him either.

I mean, technically is he Omnipresent since he can literally warp anywhere within any Dimention or Multiverse he wants to in a thought.

@zach1637 said:

@rikuyamaha: Of course Yhwach could still beat him because Ymir god said so but other than that he can beat pretty much anyone else with the stupid amount of hax he has and all of this added on.

Lololol you saw Ymirgod as well? That was funny lmao

Zach1637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: I’m just kinda messing around the idea with him just adding more and more layers of infinity it’s not really meant to be taken super seriously.