Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By ProfessorRespect
No Caption Provided

Doom doesn't make mistakes.

Introduction

The ultimate version of Doom was interesting in that he wasn't concerned in killing Reed, but rather, in making himself the superior mind by showing him up. Mutated into having a metal skin around him (as well as basically getting goat hooves and warped legs) he worked on several schemes to make himself the superior mind, eventually giving his life to save the world from a Lovecraftian creature created from his own mistakes. This Doom was far more humble than his 616 counterpart.

He was also in the god awful Ultimate FF series, in which Ultimate Sue Richards tries to steal Reed's sperm or something. Please don't read it if you savour your sanity.

Database

No Caption Provided

Capabilities. This is slightly outdated due to coming out just after his first appearance. (Official Handbook of the Ultimate Marvel Universe)

No Caption Provided

Updated capabilities. (Ultimate Secrets #1)

Durability

No Caption Provided

Takes a full force blast by Human Torch. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #12)

This is the only good durability feat he has. While he has other stuff, it's not really that special.

General Technology

No Caption Provided

Carries a RPG for some reason. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #11)

No Caption Provided

Creates a chemical that allows him to control people's physical actions. (All-New X-Men #35)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Creates a swarm of flies made out of scrap. These flies were able to rip through enforced glass and were able to slice through people with metal spikes. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #8)

No Caption Provided

Creates multiple Doombots in his image. (All-New X-Men #33)

No Caption Provided

Uses spy birds. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #29)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Uses tattoos to create biological Doombots. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #12)

Intelligence

No Caption Provided

Calculates nearly exactly when Reed would come to him for help. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #30)

No Caption Provided

Corrects Reed's caculations. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #2))

No Caption Provided

Has a IQ of 198. (Ultimate FF #1)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Summons Zvilpogghua, a near godlike being, to infect Johnny Storm. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #31)

Offensive Capabilities

No Caption Provided

Along with four more Doctor Doom's, he manages to keep 616 Thing down for a moment. (Fantastic Four #9)

No Caption Provided

Converts his bodily remains into a extremely deadly poison. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #11))

No Caption Provided

Defeats most of the X-Men. (All-New X-Men #36)

No Caption Provided

Fires Giant Man's head off with one arm, burns a hole in Spider-Man's chest, and uses his legs to stab into Iron Man and Hulk (these were zombie versions of Marvel characters, but they basically had their 616 feats and still have their stats) (Ultimate FF #4)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fires metal quills to take out Human Torch. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #11)

No Caption Provided

Is strong enough to rip off a zombie Thing's arm. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #32)

No Caption Provided

Matches psychic strength with a young Jean Grey. (All-New X-Men #36)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Seems to be stronger than Thor by implication, based on the fact that the Zvilpogghua seeks out only the strongest beings to hide in. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #32)

No Caption Provided

Shocks Namor with his bolt gloves. (Ultimate FF #2)

No Caption Provided

Spits out liquid capable of holding down the Human Torch. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #32)

No Caption Provided

Uses necromancy to control a zombie Invisible Woman. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #32)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Swaps minds with Reed Richards in seconds. Very handy ability against anyone stronger than him. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #31)

Doombot

No Caption Provided

Blasts back Iron Man with lightning. (Ultimate Power #8)

No Caption Provided

Defeats Thing. (Ultimate Power #6)

No Caption Provided

Helps SHIELD spy on Reed Richards. (Ultimate Power #6)

No Caption Provided

No sells machine guns, and knocks out some fodder soliders. (Ultimate Power #6)

No Caption Provided

No sells submachine guns, and knocks out Nick Fury. (Ultimate Power #6)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Is eventually found to be a creation of the real Doom, made out of some sort of liquid metal. (Ultimate Power #8)

Conclusion

While obviously not being as strong as his 616 counterpart, Ultimate Doom is still more than capable of handling himself in a fight, using science and magic to deal with his opponents, and he's not beyond using his very organs to achieve victory.

Oh, and before anyone goes "you forget x feat", keep in mind that Doom was replaced by a imposter for a while, and the Doom you see in Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum is a replacement, and not him. All of these feats are actually from him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Even 4 Dooms can’t keep Ben down

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I never understood, though. Why did Doom say that was the Sorcerer Supreme of that reality? Like, I know Strange was dead at that point since the Ultimatum event, but when and how did Doom replace him?

Based on what I've seen, no idea. Something may have happened off screen where he became such (considering he was a major collector of mystical artefacts) but he wasn't exactly a master of magic either, messing up a standard exorcism. Perhaps it was just his own ego?

Considering he also called himself Scientist Supreme as well (which he isn't- that honour goes to Reed, based on their respective feats) it seems likely that this was just him boasting.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed this RT. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Hmmm...I see, thanks.

I do. Have you ever read Dreadstar? It's one of Starlin's original series and doesn't have that many chapters, if anything, I would love to see a properThe Lord High Papal RT here(There's already one, but it's both missing many feats and it's quite frankly filled with wank) or of other characters.

Hmm. That RT could definitely be improved on. I'll check this guy out.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TourneyMaster

Good thread. They could have done so much with Ultimate Doom. But they did not.

What was the Zombie scan of him crushing Zombie ass from? I miss that one somehow. On a side note, why is a X-Men villain now?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@tourneymaster said:

Good thread. They could have done so much with Ultimate Doom. But they did not.

What was the Zombie scan of him crushing Zombie ass from? I miss that one somehow. On a side note, why is a X-Men villain now?

To answer the first question, that scan comes from the Ultimate FF run, in which he played a major part in. I wouldn't recommend reading it though, it's not very good, and that scan was a flashback to when he was trapped in the Marvel Zombies universe.

He wasn't a X-Men villain, he was just there after they had a crossover with the Ultimate X-Men. Doom faced some of the 616 members during that.

@andromeda101 said:

Didn't a Doombot fight against Ultimate Iron Man and other heroes, too? Since it's the same armor, shouldn't that feat be accounted for Doom himself?

It wasn't listed as any of his appearances anywhere, so I likely missed that. This Doom also doesn't wear armour, it's basically his skin, so I don't know if I could count a Doombot with this incarnation of him.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: I have all the Ultimate Fantastic Four comics, i dont remember that scan at all. Which comic arc?

You should add in the power of the Doombot in the Ultimate Supreme crossover. That Doombot was boss.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

Lol I love his name. Van Damm.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: I have all the Ultimate Fantastic Four comics, i dont remember that scan at all. Which comic arc?

You should add in the power of the Doombot in the Ultimate Supreme crossover. That Doombot was boss.

It's not actually a Ultimate Fantastic Four comic, it's literally just called Ultimate FF. It's a bit confusing.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster said:

It's not actually a Ultimate Fantastic Four comic, it's literally just called Ultimate FF. It's a bit confusing.

huh, your right I am confused lmao. Still, Im glad they showed "what" happen in that universe he was trap in lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What happened to this Doom? Did he die?

Nice RT btw

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan: Died to a Elder God that he himself set free by accident

He came back during Ultimate FF but that was dog ugly in terms of quality so I like to forget it existed