Respect The Presence, Russia's Greatest Weapon (Complete Respect Thread)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By ProfessorRespect
No Caption Provided

For I am the power....the presence!

Introduction

As a human, Sergei Krylov was a major political force within the USSR, playing his hand in multiple governmental departments, and was dubbed "The Presence" due to his almost omnipotent hold over major political players, and his almost untouchable status as chief scientist.

As also a nuclear physicist, he desired to enhance his body to superhuman status in order to match his mind, using radiation to alter his body. While gifted with tremendous nuclear power, the side effects were horrific- Sergei was forced to always wear a containment suit to maintain his physical body at a stable level, and he emitted enough radiation even with the suit on to slowly kill those around him, while also having to deal with his will being warped by the radiation itself.

His feats are good also, I guess

Databook

No Caption Provided

Capabilities and Power Grid ranking, which confirms that Prescence is Light Speed in terms of overall reflexes and travel. (All New Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe #8)

Durability

No Caption Provided

Casually tanks handgun fire. (Deadpool and the Mercs For Hire #5)

No Caption Provided

Casually tanks the energy explosion of Jack of Hearts, actually using the impact to fly him downwards from space faster. (Quasar #20)

No Caption Provided

Tanks a shot from Classic Namor, with it stating that he barely felt it. (The Defenders #55)

No Caption Provided

He does this again, this time counterattacking and taking Namor out in a single shot.

No Caption Provided

Tanks handgun fire again, using his powers to make the bullets bounce away from him. (Deadpool and the Mercs For Hire #5)

Energy Projection

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Blows up a massive creature that was previously tanking Hulk's blows in a single nuclear blast. (The Defenders #55)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Casually backhands and sends Deadpool flying. (Deadpool and the Mercs For Hire #4)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Casually hits Hulk with the force of a miniature hydrogen bomb, sending him flying all the way to Moscow from Atlantis. (The Defenders #55)

(Right to left)

Scan 1- He can use radiation to turn people to almost unstoppable creatures. (Avengers #43)

Scan 2- These creatures are capable of infecting other people by just making physical contact with them, and can fire blasts of radiation. They are also immune to most physical forms of offence due to their status.

Scan 3- These creatures are also amped in terms of stats, as Thor noted when he got hit by Quicksilver effected by this power. Thor only survived due to his immunity. (Avengers #44)

No Caption Provided

His power is described as incalculable. (Avengers #52)

No Caption Provided

Presence can quantum shift his form, allowing him to become unnoticeable and undetectable. (Avengers #43)

No Caption Provided

He can also shift his form to become microscopically small.

No Caption Provided

Presence hits a entity that feeds on radiation with the power of a small sun, killing it. (The Defenders #65)

No Caption Provided

Uses a force field to knock back someone away without noticing them. (Deadpool and the Mercs For Hire #5)

No Caption Provided

Uses a small part of his powers to incapacitate the Hulk and Ursa Major, turning them into their human forms. (The Defenders #258)

No Caption Provided

Uses his powers to create a shield to block clones of Antibody. (Quasar #45)

No Caption Provided

Uses his powers to deflect a projectile. (Incredible Hulk #259)

No Caption Provided

Uses his powers to knock out multiple Avengers, including Thor and Captain America. (Avengers #43)

No Caption Provided

This turns the human members into his radiation slaves, only not effecting Scarlet Witch and Thor due to their respective immunity to radiation.

Speed

No Caption Provided

With the assistance of Nucleon, they travel millions of miles in just a month, moving at a near Warp-Speed pace. (Quasar #45)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Seems to move at speeds of Mach 3000, going from Earth to space in seconds. (Quasar #20)

Telepathy

No Caption Provided

Uses his powers to scan the Earth for Quasar's brain patterns, eventually finding him. (Quasar #45)

Conclusion

Pretty much a powerhouse, tbh. The only weakness he seems to really have is people who can drain energy particularly well, like Quasar (who was able to nearly drain his entire power source) and those who are adapt at it.

Most of the time, he gets beat by BFR or by being incapacitated due to his durability (despite not having much feats to suggest such) and his lethal offence.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Toratorn

I had no idea he was so powerful. Respect given. Nice job.

But why describe you list him going into exosphere in seconds as him "travelling at light speed"? The lower boundary of exosphere begins only at 500-1000 km. Even of he travelled 1000 km in 1 second, he would still be 300 times slower than light (around mach 3000, to be precise).

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

I had no idea he was so powerful. Respect given. Nice job.

But why describe you list him going into exosphere in seconds as him "travelling at light speed"? The lower boundary of exosphere begins only at 500-1000 km. Even of he travelled 1000 km in 1 second, he would still be 300 times slower than light (around mach 3000, to be precise).

I don't know math well.

Oh, and the database entities seem to imply that he can go at those speeds, so I guess I forgot that wasn't a example of light speed travel.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@andromeda101 said:

@diarrhearegatta: Another great RT, friend! Could you do one for the Lethal Legion(Satannish's Version)? You already did one for Satannish, so most likely already read all their feats.

After all, Stalin himself is also part of that team. Lol.

Meh, they don't really have many feats apart from Hangman, who's not even apart of the team itself, smh.

Stalin unsurprisingly has the most feats, but this just equates to him beating USAgent to near death with his bare hands. They don't really have enough feats shared between them.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

canonball

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love Presence's role in the first act of the Kang Dynasty. Great villain, cool creepy look. I wish he was used more.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Presence's role in the first act of the Kang Dynasty. Great villain, cool creepy look. I wish he was used more.

Yeah for a fodder villain for the very start of the story, he was REALLY beefy: guy could have been a major threat all of his own as well