Respect Ghost Goblin (Complete Respect Thread)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By ProfessorRespect
No Caption Provided

No Goblin drip, sad tbh

Introduction

Ghost Goblin is another Multiversal Master of Evil member, namely as a alt-verse Norman who also somehow stole the powers of Ghost Rider, therefore becoming a weird hybrid between the two. Goblin was mostly shown off as a hunter of Ghost Rider hosts in particular, being so effective at it that his pumpkin bombs were replaced with Rider heads because he literally had killed so many at that point. As you can imagine, he's pretty strong.

Durability

Scab 1/2- Tanks a hammer blow from alt-verse Horus Thor (this same Thor seemed to have the same stats as regular given his powers and the fact he was openly stated to be able to "save worlds" from disaster) (Avengers Forever Infinity #3)

Scan 1/2/3/4/5- Casually shakes off a huge drop to the surface of Earth which causes a overt giant mushroom cloud and sends Goblin miles into the Earth. (Avengers Forever Infinity #3)

Scan 1/2/3/4/5- Tanks multiple hammer blows from alt-verse Horus Thor after the fact, basically one-shotting him with a giant burst of Hellfire that sends Horus back to the surface (Avengers Forever Infinity #3)

Ghost Chains

Scan 1/2- Restrains alt-verse Horus Thor and his hammer, somehow. Horus is not able to escape, but is able to throw away the hammer as a Hail Mary before dying. (Avengers Forever Infinity #3)

Rider Bombs

No Caption Provided

Pressures Nighthawk with a bunch of them, needing Prehistoric Ghost Rider to destroy them (Avengers #63)

Scan 1/2- Kills a alt-verse Black Panther with a few, ripping limbs off and killing them instantly (Avengers Forever Infinity #1)

Scan 1/2- Said Rider Bombs function like regular Hellfire in that they burn the soul alongside the body. Said bombs blow up a good few Deathloks, and is name-dropped as killing a thousand of them so far. (Avengers #52)

Scan 1/2- A few of them are enough to blow up entire continents, needing the plot-device Starbrand to destroy them while Captain Marvel seemingly couldn't do so, instead implying she's just going to try to tank them by herself instead. (Avengers #52)

Scan 1/2/3- Stuns Captain Marvel with one, sending her flying. This gave him enough advantage to essentially just completely take control of the fight and dominate until the plot-device Starbrand steps in to knock him away, but even then he seemingly shakes it off. (Avengers #52)

Strength

Scan 1/2- Beam-clashes with the original Prehistoric Ghost Rider, ultimately losing but only due to being depowered (Avengers #63)

Scan 1/2- Brawls with a alt-verse Thor, dragging him though buildings and the like (Avengers Forever Infinity #3)

Scan 1- Has killed over 417 Ghost Riders despite Spirits of Vengance being incredibly hard to kill (Avengers Forever #11)

Scan 2- Here he only loses due to having against the All-Rider, who was name-dropped as being omniversal (take that with a giant amount of salt lol)

No Caption Provided

One shots a weakened Rayes Ghost Rider in a blur without any trouble (Avengers Assemble #2)f

Conclusion

Ghost Goblin is a funky little guy with some nice stats, being able to dominate or one-shot high tiers with his mix of overt Rider+-scaling and nasty Hellfire explosives, making him a pretty interesting character to cover. This is still on the lower-end of the Multiversal Masters, we still have better and better to go from here.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ProfessorRespect
Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Niiice.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great respect thread. I never knew this even exist.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i´m surprised you are covering this but the feats are good and so is the rt

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I agree with terry2012

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

i´m surprised you are covering this but the feats are good and so is the rt

How so?

You know, the feats are good but the story is lackluster af to not to say horrible. And i´m the guy who defends Aaron the most in this site (not that much tbh)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

...sigh.

So glad Spawn comics are plentiful and kicming ass. I gave up on Ghostrider and Marvel years ago. My have GR lore fallen..