Respect Bullseye, The Assassin Who Never Misses (1976 to 2007 Respect Thread)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By ProfessorRespect
No Caption Provided

Killing's an art. And that makes me Picasso.

Introduction

Bullseye's probably one of the coolest street tiers around in terms of his stories and overall gimmick. He's a man who, bored with killing so easily, focuses on performing his kills with some of the most unorthodox ways possible to get some excitement out of it. He's not a deeply complex man wishing for redemption or a villain doing bad things for a good motive, he's just a guy who loves killing and being a complete tool to anyone he can. He's unapologetically evil and loves the fact that he is, which gives him pretty solid feats in the long run. I also wanted to spilt this up as, well, he gets different gear later on and different gimmicks to go with it: this is the universally accepted, default Bullseye we all know and love.

His powers are pretty simple: he just knows how to aim really, really well with absolutely anything he can throw. And I do mean ANYTHING.

Accuracy

No Caption Provided

Aims a paper plane to specifically go through one window in particular in a skyscraper, shattering the enforced glass in the process. This specific glass is usually designed to take a fair amount of abuse due to the danger of falling glass from high areas, so this is doubly impressive from just smashing a regular window. (Daredevil #131)

No Caption Provided

Almost kills Black Tarantula with a playing card to the heart (Daredevil #86)

Scan 1/2- As a kid, he murders someone with a baseball simply because he was bored (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #2)

No Caption Provided

Blinds Crossbones by spitting a false tooth into his face (Captain America #377)

No Caption Provided

Bounces the stick out of DD's hands with a gunshot (Daredevil #170)

Scan 1/2- Disables Cap's leg with a shovel while using a flashlight to blind him mid throw. Bullseye also keeps him away using the environment as well, a regular tactic he employs in his fights. (Captain America #374)

No Caption Provided

Disarms a guard with a disc record while his back was turned (Daredevil #284)

Scan 1/2- Gives Daredevil a concussion from a golf ball out of nowhere. This was enough to completely make Matt actually blind, disabling most parts of his radar sense. He'd be like this for the rest of the issue. (Daredevil #146)

Scan 1/2- Kills a dude with a broken tooth while restrained. This in particular is pretty insane considering no one even notices what's happened until Lester has spat it into his brain, making it insanely fast in contrast. (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #5)

No Caption Provided

Kills a fly with a paperclip flung from a rubber band while bored (Daredevil #172)

Scan 1/2- Kills a woman with a toothpick from a hundred yards away (Daredevil/Bullseye- The Target)

No Caption Provided

Kills a man with a ballpoint pen (Daredevil #131)

No Caption Provided

Kills multiple guards with random objects before they can properly react (namely a rattle, a hat, and lipstick) (Daredevil #287)

No Caption Provided

KO's a dude with a glass bottle (Daredevil #199)

Scan 1/2- KO's a sniper by throwing a handgun at him in a moving helicopter before he can fire, uses a wired mic to attach on to a helicopter mid flight and escape prison (Daredevil #181)

No Caption Provided

KO's a guard with a tobacco pipe (Daredevil #160)

Scan 1/2- KO's Black Widow with a chandelier after taking some blows (Daredevil #160)

No Caption Provided

KO's Daredevil with a long range paper airplane. This is one of his most memeable feats and one you've probably seen before. (Daredevil #141)

Scan 1/2- KO's Punisher with paper plane (Punisher vs. Bullseye #2)

Scan 1/2- Murders a bunch of thugs with shrapnel from dinner plates, smashing them at such a exact angle as to kill them all (Deadpool #16)

No Caption Provided

Snaps a guy's neck with a life float while moving away in a boat (Daredevil #159)

Scan 1/2- Nearly knocks out Elektra with a playing card and murders her with her own weapon (Daredevil #181)

No Caption Provided

Opens a safe by bouncing a rubber ball on it (Identity Disc #2)

No Caption Provided

Slices a man's throat with a playing card by flicking it (Daredevil #181)

No Caption Provided

Slices Deadpool's throat with a straw (Identity Disc #3)

Scan 1/2- Slices through Punisher's thick bulletproof armor by throwing a knife, with it being fast enough for Frank to not even notice (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #3)

No Caption Provided

Stuns Sandmanby flinging gravel (Identity Disc #1)

No Caption Provided

Tags Daredevil with a mound of garbage mid run, keeping him trapped. (Daredevil #131)

Scan 1/2- Takes out a speeding taxi with a hubcap bounce, exactly landing it in such a way for the whole thing to go up in flames. This was described directly as a "one in a billion shot" that required perfect calculation of the environment to accomplish, yet was done in a few seconds. (Deadpool #28)

No Caption Provided

Throws a bumper into the air in such a specific way as to hit someone on the ground lethally (Deadpool #28)

No Caption Provided

Throws a nail into a grenade to disarm it mid throw (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #3)

No Caption Provided

Throws a rope specifically to choke Daredevil with mid-swing (Daredevil #131)

No Caption Provided

Uses a crate and a bin lid to damage Daredevil (Daredevil #141)

No Caption Provided

Uses his own broken teeth as projectiles (Daredevil #5)

Durability

No Caption Provided

Brawls with DD (Daredevil #172)

Scan 1/2- Fights DD for a extended period of time, smashing through multiple structures and continuing to do so (Daredevil #181)

No Caption Provided

Had his bones laced with secondary Adamantium. This is usually only for some of his body (neck and skull specifically) but in the past was intended for all of his bones. (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update 89 #1)

No Caption Provided

This is a example of such: him being able to throw himself legs first onto a car from a second storey without his legs turning to jelly from the metal roof or whatnot. (Captain America #374)

No Caption Provided

Head is armored with fibre-glass (Punisher #103)

Scan 1/2- Is fine after being sent literally flying by Daredevil (Daredevil #146)

Scan 1/2- Is fine after being thrown out of a building, even landing on his feet with no issues (Daredevil #49)

No Caption Provided

Rolls off a surprise attack from Daredevil (Daredevil #132)

No Caption Provided

Takes being flung around and manages to almost break DD's jaw with a kick (Daredevil #169)

Scan 1/2- Takes blows from both DD and Elektra before escaping (Daredevil #79)

Scan 1/2- Takes multiple strikes from DD before taking the advantage (Daredevil #49)

Intellect

No Caption Provided

Can tell the fake Punisher from the real one (Punisher War Journal #79)

Scan 1/2- Easily finds a Punisher stash of weapons (Punisher vs. Bullseye #2)

No Caption Provided

Manages to escape from prison again using his spit to give him just enough time to arm himself (Captain America #372)

No Caption Provided

Manipulates a guard's aim to break off his multiple restraints (Daredevil #181)

Scan 1/2/3- Outsmarts Punisher in prep when he tries to ambush Lester, and ultimately loses after getting hit with a Botox needle (Punisher vs. Bullseye #5)

Skill

Scan 1/2- Baits Elektra into attempting a ambush and counters her attack (Daredevil #181)

Scan 1/2/3- Beats up Gambit in H2H, leaving him for dead (Gambit #16)

No Caption Provided

Could kill someone with a piece of poo, so is on endless laxatives (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #3)

No Caption Provided

Gets through a bunch of policemen with a scalpel (Daredevil #169)

No Caption Provided

Goes blow for blow with Punisher, taking the advantage while not trying to flat out beat him (Punisher vs. Bullseye #4)

Scan 1/2- Instinctually knows how to use a spiked staff the first time just because he does (Daredevil #199)

Scan 1/2- Keeps a injured Cap at bay using multiple projectiles (Captain America #374)

No Caption Provided

Knows every pressure point and weakness on the human body (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe- Daredevil 2004)

Scan 1/2- Manages to momentary handle Daredevil and Elektra at the same time while hurt (Daredevil #79)

Scan 1/2/3- Outmatches Elektra again using the environment and his own blows to take her out (Elektra #2)

No Caption Provided

Outmatches Elektra once more (Daredevil #79)

Scan 1/2- Overpowers a weakened Daredevil with a loose gunshot, but chooses not to kill him just to taunt the man (Daredevil #200)

No Caption Provided

Punisher calls him the best of the best in terms of killing (The Punisher- War Journal #80)

Scan 1/2- Throws projectiles exactly where Deadpool teleports using his tech to defeat him (Deadpool #34)

No Caption Provided

Uses coins to attack a group of men's pressure points, namely in their arms, to scare them away. This is also from a remarkably long range (Daredevil #284)

Speed

No Caption Provided

Can throw a object at around about 105 miles per hour (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update 89)

Scan 1/2- Catches a stick throw from Daredevil and uses it as effectively as he does (Daredevil #161)

No Caption Provided

Catches a throwing knife from Cruz Punisher (Punisher #103)

No Caption Provided

Catches Black Widow mid attack with a clump of flowers (Daredevil #160)

Scan 1/2- Catches projectiles from Elektra and Daredevil at the same time (Daredevil #79)

No Caption Provided

Deadpool is incapable of dodging his projectiles (Deadpool #28)

Scan 1- Deflects gunfire from a enhanced human, killing him (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #5)

Scan 2- Said human was stated to be capable of killing a gnat at five hundred yards at high wind, something which, while also metaphor, was specifically pointed out to be something he can do. This makes such a thing VERY impressive.

No Caption Provided

Describes guards as merely being in slow motion to him in fights (Daredevil #181)

No Caption Provided

Dodges a sniper shot from Punisher (Bullseye- Greatest Hits #3)

Scan 1/2- Dodges around hails of gunfire rather easily (Punisher #103)

No Caption Provided

Dodges Crossbones's well, crossbow (Captain America #377)

No Caption Provided

Kills a Vet-Gong soldier with his unloaded rifle by throwing it at him exactly on his heart. Consider this a retroactive feat as it's very unlikely that Lester would've been around during the Vietnam War and still be in his 30's today. (Daredevil #131)

No Caption Provided

Outpaces Elektra in combat (Elektra #2)

No Caption Provided

Tags Daredevil mid swing with a grenade (Daredevil #131)

Strength

Scan 1/2- Beats down DD with a few punches, needing distractions to keep himself from dying (Daredevil #5)

No Caption Provided

Busts a door with a kick (Daredevil #169)

No Caption Provided

Busts Daredevil out of a high rise window (Daredevil #170)

No Caption Provided

Dislocates Matt's weakened shoulder (Daredevil #132)

Conclusion

A excellent street tier, Bullseye combines a almost completely lethal range and mastery of ranged combat with considerably strong skill and stats, allowing him to keep up with some of the best of the best. He excels in ranged combat, however, allowing him to easily snipe down anyone he wants, with even the fastest of the fast with aids (Daredevil, Deadpool, etc) struggling immensely with his capabilities to press someone down and kill them with virtually anything. The best part is that this is only the real start of his work: Dark Reign and other material will add to this a ton.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I was about to give you crap for saying you have bigger fish to fry than the Collector, and then you dropped *looks at blog* Creator 2. But this is legit one of the five or six biggest characters you've ever done. So Kudos!

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tag me for next one. Bullseye is a Top 3 villain of mine.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hurting people with paper planes is hilarious

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was about to give you crap for saying you have bigger fish to fry than the Collector, and then you dropped *looks at blog* Creator 2. But this is legit one of the five or six biggest characters you've ever done. So Kudos!

Creator 2 is goat smh don't diss

Bullseye is fairly beefy, but my methodology means that I don't need to stress about that a lot. When you've done guys like Doom, this seems basic in comparison.

Tag me for next one. Bullseye is a Top 3 villain of mine.

Sure. Don't you get tagged already because you follow?

@geekryan said:

Hurting people with paper planes is hilarious

Hurting people with poo is better tbh

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Darn, was hoping for all the times he missed.

Not that I hate Bullseye or want to see him fail. I just like the ironic disrespect threads and figure a title with “the man who never misses” would be a funny.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pyrofn said:

Not that I hate Bullseye or want to see him fail. I just like the ironic disrespect threads and figure a title with “the man who never misses” would be a funny.

I mean, he does miss sometimes. ..

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Deadshot could work!

@geekryan said:
@pyrofn said:

I mean, he does miss sometimes. ..

Not a lot, to be fair.

@professorrespect: if you're asking for another follower, then sure, i guess :)

I wasn't smh thanks anyway for the continued support

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kangconquers said:

Bullseye is fairly beefy, but my methodology means that I don't need to stress about that a lot. When you've done guys like Doom, this seems basic in comparison.

I know, I'm just a hardcore Avengers comic nerd, and I think Collector is the last original Avengers villain of any note and longevity who doesn't have a respect thread.

It's always fun when you throw in an A-list character (from a publishing standpoint) like Bullseye, Doom, Juggernaut and Kang. I understand those are pretty taxing and take a ton of reading, but you always exceed previous RTs.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@kangconquers said:

I know, I'm just a hardcore Avengers comic nerd, and I think Collector is the last original Avengers villain of any note and longevity who doesn't have a respect thread.

It's always fun when you throw in an A-list character (from a publishing standpoint) like Bullseye, Doom, Juggernaut and Kang. I understand those are pretty taxing and take a ton of reading, but you always exceed previous RTs.

Space Phantom exists through, he's mega original

Thanks! I try my best to mix things up when doing these rather than all vague stuff or all mainline characters. I like doing both but I couldn't really commit to one over the other

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl You bumped afterwards? What was your comment lol

I said "2 fast 4 u" but then I realized this post was 7 months old, technically, so I felt schewpid :C

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

I said "2 fast 4 u" but then I realized this post was 7 months old, technically, so I felt schewpid :C

2 slow 4 u is more accurate

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:

2 slow 4 u is more accurate

Okay well you don't have to be meanie about it :C