Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
#1 Edited by ryuuzakiscorpio (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone here please calculated the Moon in Naruto by this new info.

"http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:77125"

It seems Toneri's attack was that of a Hollow Moon. "http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:77125"

No Caption Provided

In the core of the moon (red dot) is surrounded by numerous floating islands, with each island having mountains and forest, one of which houses Hamura's Shrine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Quoted from the Wiki, "In The Last:

Naruto the Movie, the moon itself from outside seems to have a harsh, barren, and lifeless environment with a landscape consisting of many craters, canyons, and mountains.

compare to the Old one, "http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs-sections/general-discussion/calcs/32573-first-calc-toneri-splits-the-moon-accepted"

No Caption Provided

Toneri only destroyed half of it making him Continent Level, so Naruto should be continent level in potency and Moon level in AoE with his Rasengan scale by Madara's feat's (Chibaku Tensei) not by Toneri's feats.

Since the weight of an object is the gravitational force between the object and the Earth. The more mass the object has the greater its weight will be. Weight is a force, so it's measured in newtons. On the surface of the Earth an object with a mass of 1 kg has a weight of about 10 N. Mass is a measurement of the amount of matter something contains, while Weight is the measurement of the pull of gravity on an object. Mass is measured by using a balance comparing a known amount of matter to an unknown amount of matter.

Example: If a cube has a mass of 90.91 kilograms and a weight of 200 pounds on Earth, what will its mass and weight be on another planet?

You can't known that's why we need another calculation for Toneri, by recalculating the Moon's splitting attack by weight and Mass of the Hollow Moon.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#2 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like a nice thread to post my arguments, It saves me the troble of making a new one, I will be proving Naruto's moon is indeed hollow and it's gravity pull comes from the crust ,tomorrow because I am in my phone now, after that people may be able to properly calculate the feat.

#3 Edited by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, once again, I come to explain why Naruto's Moon is actually Hollow, with the crust and part of core as its only mass remaining. I will be using the scenes from the Movie "The Last" and some pictures of the Hollow Earth's theory, which is very similar to the way Naruto's terraformed Moon was depicted in the Movie.

First, I will provide pictures of how the Hollow Earth Works so people can understand the way the inner structure of the Moon in Naruto resembles that theory.

-As you can see, it is pretty simple, the crust is from where the gravity pulls come from which explains why the oceans and lands don't fall to the core and people is still able to walk on the surface of the planet.
-As you can see, it is pretty simple, the crust is from where the gravity pulls come from which explains why the oceans and lands don't fall to the core and people is still able to walk on the surface of the planet.

Now, then what about the Sun? well, that Sun seems to have its own unique gravity properties as it can remain in the centre of the Earth just floating there, now, it can be explained? maybe, but this is fiction, and if we are going to have floating isles and a hollow moon then we may as well roll with the magic sun.

Now that I showed how the structure in that Hollow earth works, let's check if the Moon in Naruto works like that, fist of all, the scale and the distance of the objects in fiction is something hard to portrait so you may think the hollow part is small, but I think the animators just didn't bother to depict everything in perfect scale. With that out of the way I will proceed.

First, how does the inside of Naruto's Moon looks?

This is how the inside of Naruto's Moon looks, it contains oceans and lands, and you can see the ocean at the distance and how it goes all the way up.
This is how the inside of Naruto's Moon looks, it contains oceans and lands, and you can see the ocean at the distance and how it goes all the way up.
Now, when we look up we see a Sun, that's not actually a real sun, but a barrier made by the Tenseigan, but it serves as a sun notherless.
Now, when we look up we see a Sun, that's not actually a real sun, but a barrier made by the Tenseigan, but it serves as a sun notherless.

This is how the inside of the barrier/artificial sun looks, it is a core, a broken core surrounded by many floating islands, Toneri's castle is in one of those islands.
This is how the inside of the barrier/artificial sun looks, it is a core, a broken core surrounded by many floating islands, Toneri's castle is in one of those islands.

That looks really similar to the depiction from the Hollow Earth, the ocean warped, the lands and the sun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now, I know what you may be thinking "well that doesn't prove anything and the hollow part is actually a small cave" well, It is true, the terraformed space could be just a really big cave, BUT the more the movie plays, the more evidence provides for the hollowness of the Moon.

Now, we will be checking how thick the crust is in Naruto's Moon. We know the animators rarely draw something the exact same way twice, but for we could see, the Crust in Naruto's Moon is at least some miles thick, we take that from the depictions of the hole that was made with Naruto's chakra exploding.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In Both instances the objects (Naruto's body and Kurama and the statue) fell down to the crust of the Moon, so that already proves the gravity comes from the crust and not from the core of the Moon, that explains how they can walk in the surface of the Moon the same way they can walk in the inner face of the crust.

END OF POST, I WILL CONTINUE SOON.

#4 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's continue, Now its time to prove how Toneri's castle was at the centre of the Moon, for that I will use the next pictures, from when Naruto and friends were escaping from Toneri and Kurama and the Golem fell down to the crust.

Look Kurama and the statue falling down because of the gravity pulling from the crust.
Look Kurama and the statue falling down because of the gravity pulling from the crust.
again I repeat, the gravity in Naruto's moon comes from the crust, that's why things fall to it, people can walk in the inner face of the crust and in the surface of the moon as well.
again I repeat, the gravity in Naruto's moon comes from the crust, that's why things fall to it, people can walk in the inner face of the crust and in the surface of the moon as well.
Now Look Toneri shooting his power up to where Naruto and company were flying over the castle.
Now Look Toneri shooting his power up to where Naruto and company were flying over the castle.
they were blasted up there, to the opposite direction of Kurama and the Golom, yet, there are rivers, lakes, and more mountains, meaning the crust is still the place from gravity pulls, and those go all the way up as in the hollow earth theory.
they were blasted up there, to the opposite direction of Kurama and the Golom, yet, there are rivers, lakes, and more mountains, meaning the crust is still the place from gravity pulls, and those go all the way up as in the hollow earth theory.
The blast came out to the surface of the moon, in an angle that matches my drawing based on the hollow earth theory.
The blast came out to the surface of the moon, in an angle that matches my drawing based on the hollow earth theory.
Red Star is the castle, that surrounds the broken core of the moon, orange arrow is where Kurama fell down with the statue, and blue line is the trajectory Toneri blasted Naruto and company
Red Star is the castle, that surrounds the broken core of the moon, orange arrow is where Kurama fell down with the statue, and blue line is the trajectory Toneri blasted Naruto and company

So, as you can see, Naruto's Moon has matched the way the Hollow Earth works, and if it were a cave or a small sphere inside the Moon there would have been much harder to create a hole that went from the terraformed land to the surface of the Moon, which brings me to the next part.

Making holes in that Moon is actually not hard, why am I saying this? well, first, Toneri Blasted a hole in the Moon using this attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which I am sure it is powerful, but if it were as hard to destroy as some people think, wouldn't that have killed Sai, Shikamaru and Hinata? I know Naruto and Sakura may be able to resist really powerful blows but the rest of the gang were ok and they are not that strong, then, after that scene, Kurama blasts the Golem from the inner face of the crust (they were fighting on the surface, then they went inside again, watch the movie if you want to see that) and the flying Golem go all the way up and breaks trough the crust of the Moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even though all those attacks are powerful, the simple gravity pull from earth was already pulling giant chunks of the Moon's surface, gravity alone is enough to damage that crust. That's why I don't believe that damaging Naruto's Moon crust is much harder to do than damaging our Moon's crust. and I certainly don't think that cutting said crust is a much more impressive feat that blowing up an entire Moon that works just like ours.

I know that Toneri's feat is Moon level, but I do not believe it should be put over Moon busting feats because of a fan calculation that contradicts what is shown in the Movie.

@thedarkpaladin I hope this be enough to convince you man, I mean, seriously, that crust was being pulled out by earth's gravity alone, what does having a similar gravity as earth's do to make that crust harder to destroy?

#5 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: So, here's where i'm at now. I do agree with what you're saying and don't think the feat should be put above moon level because of a fan calc, which i found out is inaccurate anyway after talking to a friend who's good with calculations (apparently the numbers don't match and there are a few mistakes). While we're here, it does seem kind of odd that the gravity would come from the crust, considering the moon is just one giant Chibaku Tensei, and as we both know, Chibaku Tensei creates a gravitational core strong enough to rip chunks from the earth and create an artificial satellite.

#6 Edited by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

If the moon was actually "hollow", then there wouldn't be any solid ground in it. But there was.

#7 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: So, here's where i'm at now. I do agree with what you're saying and don't think the feat should be put above moon level because of a fan calc, which i found out is inaccurate anyway after talking to a friend who's good with calculations (apparently the numbers don't match and there are a few mistakes). While we're here, it does seem kind of odd that the gravity would come from the crust, considering the moon is just one giant Chibaku Tensei, and as we both know, Chibaku Tensei creates a gravitational core strong enough to rip chunks from the earth and create an artificial satellite.

I am glad I managed to convince you my friend, and I do know that the gravity coming from the crust is odd, but remember, Hamura terraformed the Moon in many ways, and he may have altered the way gravity works with his powers, the way the water was going all the way up already proves the gravity couldn't come from the core. . . and obviously, the fact the forests and lakes are at the other side of the crust already shows that gravity comes from there as you can also stand on the surface of the Moon.

:D And this will be my last post arguing in this site, I am really done, I tried to stay for a few days and see how the new debaters were, but it is clear for me that it is better if I stop and go on with my life, I should be putting more energy in my relationship and not in debating about a fictional Moon.

I trust you will be the voice of reason from now on respecting Dragon Ball and Naruto, as Muda and I once were, in the meantime, I will be reading Toriko, I started today, and I found it quite interesting, and the way they already give every detail, makes it a perfect series for those who want to avoid fan calcs.

#8 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon:

It is odd, but there's really no point debating about it if we both agree on the conclusion that Toneri's feat was moon level.

Sorry to see you go, friend. Hopefully you will check back in from time to time just to say what's up, but I do understand why you aren't interested in debating seriously here anymore. The Battle forums have quite honestly gone downhill in the past few months, which may have also contributed to Muda leaving as well...

By the way, I started reading Toriko a few weeks back to see what all the hype was about. It does have its fair share of slow moments, but is overall a pretty good read so far.

#9 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon:

It is odd, but there's really no point debating about it if we both agree on the conclusion that Toneri's feat was moon level.

-Yeah, it is, I mean, it cut the Hollow Moon, and considering Naruto's country buster feats, it surely matches the level in which Naruto was at the time, But I always separate Moon level and Moon Buster when I label a feat.

Sorry to see you go, friend. Hopefully you will check back in from time to time just to say what's up, but I do understand why you aren't interested in debating seriously here anymore. The Battle forums have quite honestly gone downhill in the past few months, which may have also contributed to Muda leaving as well...

-Yeah, and some of the new debaters just made me feel sad, if you decide to remain here, I trust you will be the voice of reason and who helps the others so the wank and hate remain under control.

By the way, I started reading Toriko a few weeks back to see what all the hype was about. It does have its fair share of slow moments, but is overall a pretty good read so far.

-I am enjoying it, it makes me hungry, but at least I know I won't need to rely in pixel scaling and fan calcs with this manga. maybe some day I will return and debate using those characters, for now, I will continue with my reading.

#10 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon:

I honestly feel like many of the new "debaters" are just alts of trolls that were already once banned. I mean, sometimes it's hard for me to take them seriously enough to actually bother engaging them in a debate.

Fan calcs are literally the bane of online debating. It's best to steer clear of them altogether. Anyway, even if you don't feel like debating, check in from time to time, mate.

#11 Posted by del_torro (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: I agree with you that the moon is hollow, but I doubt if the potency of the attack was really moon level

#12 Edited by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro: the attack was Moon level because it managed to cut a Hollow Moon, but I said the feat was not a Moon Busting feat as it doesn't have the power to actually destroy a normal Moon completely.

As Boros' can destroy the earth's surface making him planet level but not a planet buster.

#13 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro: the attack was Moon level because it managed to cut a Hollow Moon, but I said the feat was not a Moon Busting feat as it doesn't have the poder to actually destroy a normal Moon completely.

As Boros' can destroy the earth's surface making him planet level but not a planet buster.

Actually it exist two diffrent translations.

I am sure the web comic and the anime say it is an planet busting attack.

And Murata and ONE is working with the anime.

#14 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: Well, then just take it as an example. As I said, the range of Toneri's attack and the way it managed to cut a Hollow Moon makes the feat Moon level, but of course, it is just an easy way to label the attack with out using fan calcs.

#15 Edited by HigherPower (12327 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri cutting it in half is continental DC feat idk what people are talking about

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#16 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: You think somehow proving there's a hole in the moon means you proved how big the whole is because..?

And is that even the official translation?

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#18 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@purpledeadragon: You think somehow proving there's a hole in the moon means you proved how big the whole is because..?

And is that even the official translation?

I already gave my arguments in this thread, refer to each one of them if you want to disprove them, and about how big it is, did you read the part where it says this?

The cave that descended underground had somehow connected to the moon. Furthermore, this moon—it was filled with a giant open space, and had an artificial sun floating in the center of it. It was an abnormal celestial body.

Now, let's see the meaning of the word filled according to various dictionaries, even the Cambridge Dictionary.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And about the translation, it was made by a translator who knows Japanese, she has been translating the novel as we don't have an English version. but if you want to say fan translations can't be used then remember the guides are also translated by fans. If you want to disprove her translation, get the novel, look for the passage, and translate it yourself.

#19 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic BUMP!

It looks like this.

No Caption Provided

My work her is done.

No Caption Provided