replace superman with mcu thor what happens?

• 84 results
BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

A funeral

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should logically be fine based on scaling but he lacks piercing durability feats.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He tanks it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

until we see actual durability feats from him, he dies

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: you are about to get torn to shreds lol “Thor doesn’t have any piercing feats” ??

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amcu

@saberscar223 said:

@amcu: you are about to get torn to shreds lol “Thor doesn’t have any piercing feats” ??

What are you talking about??

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lantian1

Are those guns even equal to the quin jets?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

He should logically be fine based on scaling but he lacks piercing durability feats.

This I guess...

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: “Thor doesn’t have piercing feats”

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: I don't recall any piercing durability feats for Thor. I wish he had some. I would love for you to prove me wrong and show me some. I definitely think he is bullet proof based on scaling, just not based on his own feats.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't do as well.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks it with no effect shown on the tie inn comic Thor the Dark World prelude where he tanks Apache gunfire and missiles

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator

Poor Odin. Losing a son is never cool.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Piercing feat.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: he got shot by the Quinjet in age of ultron, he proved to have better Durability than Loki and Loki took pistol shots to the cheek, Sif took a shotgun to the chest. All asguardians are bullet proof why would thor be an exception? I mean really think about it why would all asgaurdians have bulletproof skin but Thor Nah he’s human level durability? Heck no

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be fine.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: Loki with asguardian blade to Thor = kryptonite to Superman without being weakened afterwards

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: he got shot by the Quinjet in age of ultron, he proved to have better Durability than Loki and Loki took pistol shots to the cheek, Sif took a shotgun to the chest. All asguardians are bullet proof why would thor be an exception? I mean really think about it why would all asgaurdians have bulletproof skin but Thor Nah he’s human level durability? Heck no

1. I think he might have been shot by the Quinjet but I thought it was on his leg which has armor.

2. I agree about Loki. I already said I think he is bulletproof based on scaling but not based on his own feats.

3. I'm pretty sure Sif''s armor was hit not her.

4. I never said that he had human level durability, I mean,he took a city busting explosion to the face! I believe Thor is bulletproof, he just hasn't shown it yet. I don't know why you're coming after me. I'm a big Thor fan, I believe Thor is badly underrated. I just don't think we can definitively prove he is bullet proof yet even though he obliviously is.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tanks

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WastelandMan

Tanks.

@kingyang said:
No Caption Provided

Piercing feat.

It was an Asgardian knife. A fodder Asgardian was able to casually crush a normal knife in his hand.

No Caption Provided

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saberscar223

@amcu: I didn’t mean to come across as mean sorry

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

based on scaling yeah but every time he gets the chance to get his own feats he takes a dive

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks.

@kingyang said:
No Caption Provided

Piercing feat.

It was an Asgardian knife. A fodder Asguardian was able to casually crush a normal knife in his hand.

No Caption Provided

Or... was just able to catch and break it when being swung by a human.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Amcu

@saberscar223 said:

@amcu: I didn’t mean to come across as mean sorry

It's fine. I really do hope Thor will be shown to be bulletproof in Ragnarok so that this can be put to rest.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......he crushed the knife in the palm of his hand like it was made of rubber lol.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

......he crushed the knife in the palm of his hand like it was made of rubber lol.

likely because it was... :)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I really don't understand why people use the Loki feat as proof that Thor has "bad piercing durability". It's an Asgardian dagger backed by Asgardian super-strength. If Asgardian weapons couldn't hurt other Asgardians, then they wouldn't even bother using them.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand why people use the Loki feat as proof that Thor has "bad piercing durability". It's an Asgardian dagger backed by Asgardian super-strength. If Asgardian weapons couldn't hurt other Asgardians, then they wouldn't even bother using them.

Because there is no evidence that whatever Loki's dagger is made of is any different from normal steel.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kingyang: @wastelandman: @outside_85: Look at this GIF, in the GIF you can see a normal knife. This knife is perfectly normal and you can probably buy it at your local store. It is a prime example of a man made knife and everyone knows that a knife like this can't possibly be Asgardian. And we all know that it is much more likely that Loki went to a normal, human store and brought this knife, to say anything different would be ridiculous.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kingyang: @wastelandman: @outside_85: Look at this GIF, in the GIF you can see a normal knife. This knife is perfectly normal and you can probably buy it at your local store. It is a prime example of a man made knife and everyone knows that a knife like this can't possibly be Asgardian. And we all know that it is much more likely that Loki went to a normal, human store and brought this knife, to say anything different would be ridiculous.

@mutant1230

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

Because there is no evidence that whatever Loki's dagger is made of is any different from normal steel.

The fact that it can pierce Thor, someone who regularly gets smashed through buildings with no cuts/scratchs, and tanked a city busting explosion; is proof that it's sharper/tougher than normal steel.

Even the Chitauri metals are tougher than steel, and the Asgardians were portrayed as more advanced/dangerous.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Nah, that was a regular knife as shown in the GIF I posted above. Everyone knows that it much more likely that Loki bought it from a normal, human store. There is no way Thor could every replicate this feat because if he can tank something that Superman can then he is above wall level. Everyone knows that Thor is wall level.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Or you could ask... Why would Asgardians have anything but normal minerals in the ground beneath their feet when nothing else is said of it, and specifically mention Mjolnir as special, but not this knife?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zetsu-San

@outside_85:

Why would Asgardians have anything but normal minerals in the ground beneath their feet when nothing else is said of it

You're asking why the indestructible space gods; who live on a flat, dimensional nexus that floats through space, and make semi-sentient cosmically powered magitek hammers; would have anything "more than normal minerals"?

specifically mention Mjolnir as special, but not this knife?

Uh, maybe because it's an ordinary knife by Asgardian standards, just like how most Asgardians have ordinary durability.... by Asgardian standards?

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Normally, I might agree with you but Asgardian knives have shown to much better than man made knives. Asgardian knives have cut through bullet proof frost giants and through Dark Elf ships, Dark Elf ships were mowing through solid stone without a scratch.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks it with no effect shown on the tie inn comic Thor the Dark World prelude where he tanks Apache gunfire and missiles

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) You're asking why the indestructible space gods; who live on a flat, dimensional nexus that floats through space, and make semi-sentient cosmically powered magitek hammers; would have anything "more than normal minerals"?

2) Uh, maybe because it's an ordinary knife by Asgardian standards, just like how most Asgardians have ordinary durability.... by Asgardian standards?

1) Yes.

2) and you do know a normal bird, with their brittle light-weight bones, can smash the outer hull of a plane yeah?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Revan-

@outside_85:

1) Yes.

Dude, why would a magical society of ALIENS, have EARTHLY metals?

2) and you do know a normal bird, with their brittle light-weight bones, can smash the outer hull of a plane yeah?

Wut?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlike Sullenman, Thor won't be as staggered.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Normally, I might agree with you but Asgardian knives have shown to much better than man made knives. Asgardian knives have cut through bullet proof A) frost giants and through B) Dark Elf ships, Dark Elf ships were mowing through solid stone without a scratch.

A) Unlikely since even getting close to a frost giant causes severe frostbite in asgardians, secondly: when has anyone taken a shot at one with one that would kill a normal human?

B) Only Heimdal managed that one... you know, the sentry god meant to hold the bridge till help arrives when Ragnarok happens?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, why would a magical society of ALIENS, have EARTHLY metals?

Wut?

Why would they have anything else? The periodic table doesn't change just because you are on another planet.

Like this, it's called birdstrike:

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would they have anything else? The periodic table doesn't change just because you are on another planet.

Like this, it's called birdstrike:

Faulty argument,the periodic table lists elements we know of on earth, obviously not alien materials that have never been on earth ever.