Avatar image for elemental_animal
elemental-ANIMAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By elemental-ANIMAL

let me make this clear all i asked was that what should i keep or throw away in my powers cause in my wall there was somebody (sherry) that said i should tune up my powers when i get back home boom i get all these comments and and arguements i want basic stuff  let me reapeat basic stuff on my powers let me make my powers loud and clear so this wont confuse anything (elemental-ANIMAL powers: transform into element shape shift then that stuff alright i can change my self to a fire giant,earth wolf,fire shark and such others okay is this CLEAR!) good bring the comments!

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUNMAN

Your powers seem cool, and your character seems very powerful. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as you do not God-mod in rp's.  I think what would help you would be just to add more detail to just exactly what you are capable of. You could explain what exactly you are. If you are like a spirit elemental, a God, a ghost or something like that. Than you could give an example of you using our power or something your character has done to give every a better sense of what your character is about.

Just my opinion. Do not take it too seriously. And I think your Hero is good.