Reimagine your favorite Heroine.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

Comics are male dominated, and women historically haven't played as large a role as the guys. The face of that has been changing but there are still plenty of ladies that are getting slept on.

Choose a female character and re-imagine her. It could be her powers, her status and backstory, her attitude and vision, her outfit. It could be anything but it is your job to make her a frontrunner just as sought after as the big fellas like Spide, Supes and Spawn.

Alright get to creating.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

I would like anyone who thinks they would be a good judge forthis contest to PM me so's I can choose if I'll let ya.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Chameleone

Mystique, as a good girl, but as she looks in the movies, dark blue covered in scales

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gottheit

Wonder Woman as a total nympho. That's really all I need...

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

No lady Viners concerned with the depictions of any heroines? Whelp I guess it's up to me.Fix Vixen's powers and give her her own book.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Maelstrom

Sling Shot says:

"No lady Viners concerned with the depictions of any heroines? Whelp I guess it's up to me.Fix Vixen's powers and give her her own book."

Funny thing is, I wouldn't change a thing about my favorite heroine, Susan Storm aka The Invisible Woman, when I look at it today.

At first I hated the fact that she was shown as such a weak link in the early years of the Fantastic Four, but then seeing her today you'd have difficulty in ever imagining her to be such a Damsel in Distress. It came to me that it was a good a thing for her. I like the fact that she grew as a character and that the comics depicted that.

Susan went from a weak woman who only turned invisible to run and hide, into a powerhouse who could single-handedly protect hundreds of heroes with ease, while creating weapons that no one could ever fathom was there, and using it in a stealth that most villains only which they had! After all she can turn herself invisible, and that's one of the best ways not to get caught! She's one of the toughest and most powerful heroes in Marvel, and it took years in the making and I've never been a prouder to call myself an Invisible Woman fan.

Although, I do wonder her as a villain. Susan's powers is a super villains dreams. She can turn invisible which massively reduces the chances of getting caught, she can create any object she can fathom, and she can kill with ease and never get caught for the single fact that her powers would protect her.

Susan has the potential to be one of the world's greatest villains with the powers she has, yet she fights the good fight. Much love for my girl.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. :)

Post Edited:2007-09-20 17:30:56