• 52 results
#51 Posted by Cat-like24 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@risk0608 said:

@cat-like24: Not really a skilled performer but her casting was on point I think

That's a little bit contradicting..

#52 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2409 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Smith as Barry Allen

I would cast Chris pine as Hal Jordan and I Can see Tom Holland as a good Wally Wesr

#53 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat-like24: She doesn't need to act outside of what her range is as an actor. I think her casting was perfect. Now if she were to act in something more serious like a film like the Queen of Scots, or The Favorite, I don't think she'd have the skill to pull it off

#54 Posted by incursion2 (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

Bryan cranston as Lex easily

#55 Posted by Cat-like24 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@risk0608 said:

@cat-like24: She doesn't need to act outside of what her range is as an actor. I think her casting was perfect. Now if she were to act in something more serious like a film like the Queen of Scots, or The Favorite, I don't think she'd have the skill to pull it off

Interesting.... But we never said anything about acting outside the range, I just mean for you to consider Gal as a "good" actor. A good or great actor doesn't mean they are outside of their acting range imo. And from what u said it just didn't seem like you liked the actor in the movie at least. Name a movie that could suit Gal Gadot the best! Jooc. Because u just said she couldn't act well in WW (which idk if I agree with)

#56 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat-like24: No, I said she does great as Wonder Woman. I just said that as an actor, she can't really act anything outside of the roles she usually plays. Great actors have range, they can act pretty much any character in almost any setting. That is what i meant