Realistically how would an actual battle between Reality Warpers go down?

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Id imagine Voldemort vs Gandalf without the wands. Teleporting around, growing in size, Telekinetic struggles, energy beams.

Ultimately ends in sex.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mirror dimension fight in the first Doctor Strange could also be a good basis for reality warping. And some of the reality stone’s shenanigans in Infinity War.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh....it's who strikes first.

Can't fight back if your now a rock. Reality warping don't mean you don't need a brain to think and warp your reality

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like it would be dependent on exactly how powerful. If we're going by lower tier like uni or slightly higher reality warpers, there'd be way more spectacle, and would look visually really impressive. Lots of destruction of universes, celestial bodies, smth like Mxyzptlk with warping the surroundings and whatnot ig.

But I feel like if you get to the super top tiers, it'd have to be so far above our comprehension, and would look less visually impressive on panel imo because of that. Might be wrong tho.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By heiqn
@pyrofn said:

The mirror dimension fight in the first Doctor Strange could also be a good basis for reality warping.

How?? They never warped reality, they only throw some buildings to each other and used physical weapons to fight

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably like Dream and Lucifier's fight in The Sandman.

Loading Video...

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punches and kicks 🤜🤛🦶🦵

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PyroFN
@heiqn said:
@pyrofn said:

The mirror dimension fight in the first Doctor Strange could also be a good basis for reality warping.

How?? They never warped reality, they only throw some buildings to each other and used physical weapons to fight

I am not calling it reality warping, I am saying the mirror dimension is a good basis for what looks like reality warping. I am speaking more about the use of the dimension.

They aren’t merely throwing buildings. They are bending the entire setting every which way with mere hand gestures.

Edit: Does any of this look like “throwing buildings”?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

The universe or the multiverse around them would be warped.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14 tparks  Online

For a good lower tier example, Eragon vs Galbatorix comes to mind. All magic users in the Inheritance Cycle are reality warpers, but if they attempt to use too much of their power, it will kill them.

The magic system revolves around speaking words in an Ancient Language, and whatever said in that language must be true, and reality warps to make it true. It’s never called reality warping in the series, but that’s what it is, just on a lower level because the magic users are limited in the energy required to perform their magic.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pyrofn: Yeah in first 3 gifs they are literally throwing buildings. Fourth gif is different from others since that happened in real world after Kaecilius was amped by Dormammu, so yeah, that's reality warping.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more powerful one would win, or if they're equally powerful, I'd assume their powers would cancel each others out.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: You didn’t even look at the gifs. The first is the only one that could debatably be throwing a building, yet the Ancient One is more folding it on top of the opponents like a blanket.

The second is Doctor Strange twisting the surroundings to where New York was above, below, left and right of Peter. Not a single building is being thrown.

There aren’t even any buildings in the third gif. It’s literally Doctor Strange using the mirror dimension as a barrier shield against the Infinity Gauntlet.

And I know the fourth isn’t the mirror dimension. I’m showing the similarities in visuals with these comparably.

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who resides in the highest levels of reality, because there's a limit to who they can affect