Real life Superheroes

BatBoy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BatBoy96

So I already posted about this earlier & got many harsh comments from what I can only assume are close minded thinkers... The topic of discussion was about the lack of (Real life Superheroes) & boohoo I said SUPER-heroes of course I don't mean Spiderman, Superman, or Green Lantern, Super,, no that would be ridiculous.. Or would it?!?!,, look into it there are people trying to make the Super part possible... Now I know even after these (Super) devices or serums are invented they won't be open to the public in order to make a Superhero/Super-Vigilante but it is still very possible to do vigilante work or even legal vigilante work.. All i'm saying to the "ALL MIGHTY, ALL KNOWING COMIC VINE TROLL" is that not everyone is afraid to help their Community or Country by standing against this very real evil in the world that we are so convinced we can't do anything about... So you can say what you want but the right determination, Smart thinking, A heart to do good can change this world for the better :)

~BatBoy

Jack_Lokison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that if anyone successfully did that for any longer than 6 months, crime would probably lower in his/her area and would rise somewhere else. He/she'd have to constantly move.
It would be pointless unless there was 1 person for every district of everywhere all being equally successful or he/she would be doing good for their own general area, but moving more crime to a different area.
So 1 area becomes super safe, another becomes worse. Not saying this is fact, just what i think.

BatBoy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_lokison: I disagree but thanks for not Trolling like most do :)

~BatBoy

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MetalJimmor

Vigilantism is illegal. That isn't trolling, it's a fact.

You're right, there are people who want to serve their community or country by standing up to the evils of the world. They are the police, fighter fighters, and soldiers who have dedicated their lives to do exactly what you seem to think we need vigilantism for.

The benefit of working outside the law is counter balanced by the lack of legal backing from the government, lack of funding to get the tools you need, and lack of support from other people. No amount of training or gear will stop you from getting killed by two or three gang members with a couple guns. You'd need support from a multitude of similar thinking individuals. This is why police officers work in pairs and have radios to call in back up on.

What exactly do you think a vigilante can do that a police officer can't?

Jack_Lokison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is true. Also, relating back to comics, Spider-man would have done a lot more good for the world if he donated (or even marketed) his Spidey-Goo to the authorities so that policeman could have an awesome, cheap, non-lethal weapon so they don't have to shoot every Hobo that runs towards a cop 50 times.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batboy96: if you think discouraging you from vigilantism is trolling, then you don't care for your life or your loved ones.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batboy96: Damn they kept dogging you. No one should stand in your way to your dreams. The higher you aim the harder you crash. lol.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be a fool, stay in school

DannyPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look up Phoenix Jones. Probably the closest thing to a real life superhero we will ever come across.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe
deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batboy96: you’re right. with the right tech and skills we could be better than the police. which isn’t hard in my country. I want to put together an Iron Man suit. I have the drawings and everything.