• 112 results
Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Saberscar223

Poll (READ DESCRIPTION FIRST) Who last Longer Wonder Woman or Thor (49 votes)

Wonder Woman 37%
Thor 57%
Results 6%
 captain America is given a baseball bat wrapped in Vibraniam Barb wire. The bat never breaks and he never gets tired. Who will survive longer against the barbed wired bat Wonder Woman or Thor. All Hits are to the Un armored face of both.
captain America is given a baseball bat wrapped in Vibraniam Barb wire. The bat never breaks and he never gets tired. Who will survive longer against the barbed wired bat Wonder Woman or Thor. All Hits are to the Un armored face of both.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 • 
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor by far. WW seems to not be bulletproof because she continually dodges and avoids bullets, so her piercing durability is low.

She also has no durability feats relevant to the situation.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Thorthunder98

Thor, Wonder Woman got bad piercing durability.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SeaGod  Online

Thor by far. WW seems to not be bulletproof because she continually dodges and avoids bullets, so her piercing durability is low.

maybe she has a reason not to let the bullets hit her.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I am not saying she is bullet proof,her dodging bullets and blocking them doesn't mean she has low piercing durability.

Thor, Wonder Woman got bad piercing durability.

What piercing resistance feats does thor have?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ehhhh, I mean it would still take him forever to hurt either...and to do any real damage. Assuming this is all movie versions...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

It's not like Thor has any piercing feats either. That argument is hypocritical.

As far as I'm concerned, a barbed wire vibranium bat is tearing either of them to tissue paper without a problem. This is really just a question of who can suffer more. Thor went through the entire Chitauri battle with a stab wound through his stomach, and I can't think of any similar feats from Wonder Woman, although she's obviously incredibly strong, she just hasn't had the chance to test her pain threshold yet.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

^

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Human knives bend on Asgardian skin, I believe Sif was shot with a shotgun in AoS. It's not a lot but it's still better than WW wasn't her arm cut by a bullet in the film if I'm remembering correctly. Also Loki is bullet proof and I'd say it's fair to scale Thor off him even though he's a frost giant but others might not think that's applicable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: only the pistol hit an exposed part, the rest was all armor, at the moment they are bulletproof to small arms until they show otherwise

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theCrazyBean

@DammeFavour: Wasn't Thor shotted by the Quinjet Ultron used?

And still being bulletproof to small arms is better than not being bulletproof at all

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell is Wonder woman winning the poll but there are not arguments for her?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: that same quinjet completely missed black widow and captain america, you have absolutely no proof he was hit

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Captain America is trying to be Batman? I think Thor would survive the longest but Wonder Woman would not go down easy.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Neither have piercing durability feats. Wonder Woman has shown a significant healing factor and Thor recovered from his Kurse beatdown pretty fast. There isn't enough information to make a legitimate case for either.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98:

Human knives bend on Asgardian skin, I believe Sif was shot with a shotgun in AoS.

Can you prove this?

Also Loki is bullet proof

Last time I checked Thor isn't loki so bringing him up is useless. Sure Loki is part asgardian but it isn't impossible for loki to have better piercing resistance than Thor so I don't think scaling the two is a good idea.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theCrazyBean

@DammeFavour: he was aiming at hulk and hit him several times, and Cap hide behind his shield, but yeah, can't prove Thor was hit.

Doesn't change that Thor does have piercing durability feats and WW doesn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: An old Asgardian who was abandoned on Earth, Ward in AoS tried to stab him and he caught the knife in his hand and it just bent, his skin was not even scratched. Thor's durability is well above a standard Asgardian so that feat applies to him.

Also I just checked Diana had a very clear cut on her arm in the beach fight

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's fair to compare Wonder Woman to normal amazons as Thor to normal Asgaurdians

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Diana has never been hurt, so her not fighting with a knife wound isnt a bad thing. Thor has bled from punches,rocks,and all sorts of things. Literally nothing has caused her major damage but she loses all these debates. So we have seen Thor hurt more that makes him more durable? Sure.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: she did get cut by a normal infact old bullet Thor has not

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: Getting stabbed with a dagger and staggering around is a piercing feat.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: Thor got stabbed with a knife. And that was street level Diana,not God/Doomsday Diana. By the end of her movie and in BVS she is clearly more powerful. Even weaker version of Diana was using grenade blast as momentum to bounce off walls. Grenades>bullets?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: This isn't about durability. Read my original post more carefully. As far as I'm concerned, a barbed wire vibranium bat is tearing either of them to tissue paper without a problem. This is really just a question of who can suffer more.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: he was stabbed by Loki who was using an Asguardian blade or maybe even an enchanted blade knowing Loki

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kingyang

@saberscar223: Assumption not conveyed in the movie. Diana fought Ares and Doomsday no blood.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: but yet she got shot by a normal WW1 gun and there was blood

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I dont think either can be taken out by Cap with a barb wired bat. She took a grenade point blank without even stopping but a barbwire bat is gonna take her out.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingyang

@saberscar223: Ignore context and storytelling. Diana in BVS >>>>>Diana at the begging of Wonder Woman. Neo in

Matrix 3>>>>>>>Neo in the beggining of

The Matix. If you can take sonic boom punches and grenades like it is nothing a barb wire bat aint doing shit. And the scar in WW disappeared right away.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: Thor was cut by an Asgardian Blade. Don't lowball.

In BvS she didn't have any piercing durability feat that I can remember. Can you prove she has one?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: she hasn't been cut since she achieved godhood, we just attribute stuff from her comic character because its common in most incarnations

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: So, in other words, she has no feats to prove she has better piercing durability than Thor. Good

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: She was hit with a sonic boom punch that sent her flying through rubble without a scratch,got up and smiled. What are the capabilities of this dagger exactly i dont remember from the movie. And Thor was stabbed at regular human speed abd dropped to the ground like a sad sack of asgardian balls,so his pain threshhold aint at godly levels. Show me Diana being hurt to the extent Thor has been hurt in his movies and we can talk. I think both survive indefinitely and Cap dies of fatigue and stupidity.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: how do you know the asguardian blade wasn't enchanted or poisoned by Loki? And Loki is definitely stronger than a human.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: thor doesn't exactly have any good ones either, he's been CUT by rocks and concrete pillars, not bruised, CUT

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Thor can tank small guns, Diana doesn't even have feats to prove she can tank that without being injured.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: Her shield was hit, not herself. That an awesome feat for the shield, not for Diana

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: How do I know? How do you know? I guess I should prove there is no god? That is for you to prove. It wasnt in the movie and yall just making it up. And loki maybe stronger than a human but it was a regular stabbing and the fight itself wasnt superhuman at all. Ive seen batman take stabbed shot abd he got of faster than thor did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: neither does kurse, malekith, the celestial or ego

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: So you telling that Dianas reflexes are so above anyone elses that whenever someobe brings up a feat it is always the shield or braces that blocks it. Also she lost the sword and shield as she rolled through concrete and steel. Did she bloxk every piece of concrete and steel as she was being ragdolled or naw?

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: They act like he is Hancock level and she is black widow.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor my last thread already proved he was superior in durability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: ur last thread is still open with plenty of people disagreeing with u, u haven't proved anything yet

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: ur last thread is still open with plenty of people disagreeing with u, u haven't proved anything yet

Clearly a lot of those arguments are moot, considering she absolutely has to deflect/dodge bullets otherwise she'd. be seriously injured as for Thor he's taken much more damage and always comes out unscathed. Nice try tho

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: aren't you the same one that said Batman dodging doomsdays blast was plot? Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: i claimed batman hiding under a small concrete slab while entire buildings made of the stuff are leveled is plot.

your claim was countered by the fact that it is the same with her comic version. and i'm pretty sure thor was bleeding in his fight against kurse, ultron and hulk, wonder woman hasn't and she's fought enemies more powerful than those guys

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chris-Sama

@chris-sama: i claimed batman hiding under a small concrete slab while entire buildings made of the stuff are leveled is plot.

your claim was countered by the fact that it is the same with her comic version. and i'm pretty sure thor was bleeding in his fight against kurse, ultron and hulk, wonder woman hasn't

What is the same as her comic version? Ok he had a few cuts after the kurse fight but he was fine during the hulk fight and ultron fight.