Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@supermanwin1875:

Lucifer himself was locked in a cage, kept as a pet by Trigon son.

When did that happen?

Trigon Who stalemated mr.mxy,

TDK stomped heaven, hell , new Genesis , Skyland , dreams library , etc

DrM>TDK>mxy , and mxy has also stomped spectre, heaven, and everything in it.

Anti-monitor erased concepts undreamt of by the presence. So not sure why u would put the archangels that high,

Bruh...

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@supermanwin1875:

Lucifer himself was locked in a cage, kept as a pet by Trigon son. Trigon Who stalemated mr.mxy,

Not exactly.
a) It likely wasn't the main Lucifer we know, cause he had left creation after Lucifer (2000) in 2006 and didn't return for a decade until Lucifer (2016)
b) Lucifer was completely depowered at the time because he had given away all his demiurgic power to Mazikeen.
c) Lucifer hadn't even been in hell or ruled hell at that time, unlike what that comic says. Mazikeen was the leader.

TDK stomped heaven, hell , new Genesis , skyland , dreams library , etc

DrM>>>>>>TDK>>>mxy , and mxy has also stomped spectre, heaven, and everything in it.
I don't see why Dr Manhattan would be above TDK, who should be an amped Dr Manhattan wielding the power of the Crisis energies.

Anti-monitor erased concepts undreamt of by the presence. So not sure why u would put the archangels that high,

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_darkness: Then who was that imposter inside the cage of belial? And why was Trigon crowned King of hell at the time ? .. There must be an explanation to this.
Probably one of his "aspects" or something like that

Connective energy > crisis energy. TDK was not even close to the power of Dr.M, but fractiions away from it. So not sure where u get the idea that TDK is an amped Dr.M, when he couldn’t replicate a single feat of his.
Dr Manhattan really had no impressive feats aside from destroying the Metaverse, a single universe, something even Perpetua has done. And TDK was BWL in a Dark Multiverse Dr Manhattan's body channeling the crisis energies.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SirDragonFly
@happylife1996 said:

@sladeracer: How is Manhattan above the Source?

No Caption Provided
@sladeracer said:

@happylife1996:

Infinite frontier Ascended Diana and Spectre had a conversation and talked about many things. One of those things is Diana claimed that Dr.M is omnipotent, and Spectre did not say a word. There was no disagreement.

Dr.M enters the DC world, and does what he wants. Nobody can stop him. Nobody understandds Dr.M, everyone is confused. Dr.M oneshot/recreated DC into rebirth/N52, and left a fraction of his power in DC, and left.

If u pass the source wall, u get turned into a floating statue or trapped inside the wall itself. Monitors who have went past the Overvoid have gotten erased. There is a power in the final barriers of DC, that prevent multiverses from coming in and out and act like a security. The source and its agents, could not even touch Dr.M and instead of Jon getting turned into a statue. Instead, the source itself got one shotted and retcon into rebirth. And that was only 1 Dr.M/ out of infinity. So that why

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that Dr. Manhattan's power source (Connective Energy) comes from the Source.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: do u actually realize how many problems there are with the whole oh but belial capped lucifer argument? Tbh its just as bad as the argument ppl use for etrigans grandson 1 tapping the heavens sentry and heres why.

First and formost a more obvious reason the characters look nothing alike heck even his wings look different they got his look right in the 90s demon run so why not for this 1? I kno i kno its not the biggest deal in the world moving on.

This lucifer acts differently he is written as the more typical devil figure and he cares about souls an he has shown an obvious weakness to holy items. If u know anything about vertigo lucifer 1 thing about him is that he hates that ppl portray him as someone who goes around stealing others souls and making bargainings for them. He dont own ur soul, nextly lucifer Morningstar has only ever shown the a weakness to holy items once funny enough towards the end of his appearances in the 90s demon run baby etrigan managed to hurt him with a cross.

The next obvious problem is lucifer was scared of cain like the cain aka the og murderer who btw 100% does not resemble the actual cain of the sandman series in anyway shaoe and or form an by no means did lucifer ever shown case he was afraid of cain as a matter of fact only the opposite was shown hell even cains master who is vastly superior shown absolute fear towards him

Nextly theres the fact that the story in which this takes place is set in more mordern times in which lucifer peaced out of hell an eventually peaced from creation. So what coukd this be? Whelp by the time lucifer returns in blacks run we learn that despite him leaving the ppl of creation had not forgotten him had placed vivid dreams in his stead which coukd account for what this was. Or it coukd very well be an aspect of him as we now no he acts very much like one of the endless an i dont see how 1 aspect being capped would put a blemish on the whole anyway, whats saying theyre all equal? .

Lastly this is an instance tht there is no context whatsoever so howd he do it? We dunno an unfortunately probably never will but it shoukd be noted that this was no ordinary belial anyway he was confirmed to be amped now do i think an amped belial coukd stand up to the sandman lucifer hahaha its highly unlikely. And heres why. Looking back at the 90s demon run etrigan himself became amped with the crown of horns and became powerful enough to slap around all the other rulers of hell including belial but when it came to capping an harming lucifer. Lucifer willingly gave himself to etrigan then later is unfazed by etrigans attempt to harm him he then calls etrigan a disappointment an leaves like nothing occured. Later on during the sandman series lucifer would come to state he is vastly more powerful than all of hell an he coukd destroy them all with little effort an just to flex a little he forcefully removes every demon an damned soul from hell. Which is evident by the fact that every demon expressed mad anger towards him booting them out an they highly demanded there home to be givin back to them. Lets also not forget the n52 lucifer of this series thought it impossible for anyone to conquer the universe aka belials goal yet the sandman lucifer tanked 3 blasts that would end all creation. Then theres of course other scalings i could go into but i dont wanna.

So to sum up things u have a different lucifer in looks personality and power level whos loss was given no context and ur first thought is yea lets compare this to vertigo lucifer so i can try an downplay? Did it really work?

Also how is Manhattan stronger than the being who provides him his power?

TheThirdDawb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheThirdDawb

1)source

2)Lucifer

Rest are fodder

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_darkness: ur confusing Batmanhattan with Dr.M , they are 2 diff characters.

I'm not confusing them. You said Dr M > Batmanhattan/TDK, who is above Dr M, which I have explained. Dr M's power couldn't stop Perpetua, but TDK was above her.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_darkness:

Seems like u are, calling TDK an amped Dr.M as if he has his powers, and u saying he was in a dark multiverse inside of Dr.M body.

Tdk was in a body of Bahmanhattan( Bruce wayne) and never wielded “ the power of Dr.M” but only a very small part of it.

Evidence?

>TDK had issues catching speedforce users Wally, Jay, Barry. Wally barreeely had any fractions of Connective energy from Dr.M, who effortlessly has oneshot zoom twice and Wally. This is enough proof that Dr.M > Batmanhattan.

That's because he was still gaining power at the time. And it was kind of his plan there. He would chase Wally and the speedsters and make them sit on the chair, and when they sat on the chair, they didn't notice he had siphoned it all off already.

>Diana with a fraction of dr.m(connective energy) has stalemated perpetua and almost killed her. Perpetua also cannot make herself as powerful as she wishes herself to be under the laws of a source controlled environment, she needs time to stack up power.and was bounded inside the walls of connective energy(source wall) , Dr.M has infinite power, does not need any time to stack up power because he has his own infinite supply, and exits/enters the source.

She didn't almost stalemate Perpetua and almost kill her. At least afaik. And Dr Manhattan had a portion of Connective Energy. He didn't have all of it. Diana having the same power source as Dr Manhattan doesn't prove anything. Perpetua couldn't even destroy the multiverse in one shot, and resorted to destroying them one by one cause she needed to recharge after destroying each one.

> When TDK found Wally west stash( fraction of dr.m energy + Mobius chair/crisis energy) TDK fought Perpetua evenly for a while, and then absorbed her power and imprison her. And then was plotting to wipe out her whole race( the hands)......pay attention to it. Perpetua absorbed crisis energy and hides from the hands. TDK got a fraction of dr.M energy from the Mobius chair, and was plotting to wipe out her whole race., let that sink in.

We also saw TDK getting power from other sources as well, and he just added it onto his own. It doesn't imply that the small fraction of Dr M's power would make TDK above The Hands, but it implies that TDK with his original power, plus all the other amps he got, would make him above The Hands.

Diana beat up TDK, and later claimed Dr.M is omnipotent. So that seals the deal. If u put Dr.M VS perpetua in a fight, Jon would oneshot/retcon her into rebirth.

Omnipotent statements are everywhere. Odin is Omnipotent? lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: ur post honestly wowed me i think i need to sit for a slight moment... ok the moment i has pasted.the reason i dont believe its him. Is we have again a being who does not look like the Morningstar yet for most of his appearances in dc they got his look right which i admitted wasn't the biggest deal. His personality has certainly drastically changed he is scared of cain for pete sakes i mean its odd enough for him to express fear as he has never not once done so even when faced with his father yet he shows it to cain of all the ppl cain who coukdnt be further from the actual cain of the sandman series who he laughs at hysterically the actual cain who is terriified of him, an he even frightens cains master who is vastly more powerful than beings who are protrayed as less than universal in power. Conquering the universe seemed to be an impossible stretch in lucifers eyes an belial only slaps around a few ppl weaker than superman. I dont think i need to point out the power level difference as ive already talked about how belial only show cased being able to clown etrigan an co who is less than a gnat compared to lucifer i mean an amped etrigan who was stronger than all of hells other rulers couldnt faze him an universal conquest was thought impossible. Yet the og is clearly above that. He is showcasing a weakness he had only previously showcased oncevThen again theres time frame problems whys lucifer still in hell when he left swore to not return. An peaced from creation so why would he be there which i gave multiple alt reasons. Ie it coukd have been a dream of him once he came back lucifer found that creation had in fact not forgotten him an ppl still had vivid dreams of his being and it was possible this was it. I said its possible that this could be some avatar or aspect of him as we now kno he is a fractional figure an he operates much like the endless if this is indeed the case what to say all aspects are equal in power? Coukd this be some reboot of the character or a different 1 entirely absolutely. Coukd this be a rebooted character to make him weaker sure but i dont see why a reboot wouldnt put any blemish on any other varient of the character they would be essentially 2 different things. The canonisisty of vertigo to dc has been a hot topic for years to the point that now even vsbw is seeing the major problems an for the sake of things theyre going to keep the verses separate entirely and as a matter of fact lucifer or the devil has appeared in dc years before the morningstar became a thing so coukd this actually be something on the lines of that absolutely.

Ur right there is only 1 lucifer Morningstar. However theyre multiple different lucifers and or devil characters which coukd very well be what this is or it coukd be a simple dream, or aspect. This version was capped off screen an given 0 context that is always bad in the debating community why do u think no 1 excepts sentry stalemating galactus despite it being stated 4 times. And by no means does the canon of this book state its the same person there is a plethora of evidence to go against it. Looks different, acta different, different power level, doesnt fit in time line wise, never is it referenced in any known story that connects to any canon story of vertigo which u think there would be if it was as that seems to be a big deal.

U literally just decribed a totally fifferent being compared to the 1 we kno . An i didnt say what amped him a spell did. An i dont believe the spell was given much context either.

Im pretty sure i already did prove his personality has changed an tbh i think u did to but ok. as for him being retconned i dont think there is any evidence of flashpoint affecting the god sphere and we are not trying to discuss dr M vs lucifer are we?

Lol drM gets gets power from the connective energy which comes from the source a user already provided u with the scan above.

U kno who else has been stated to be omnipotent? Quite a few characters actually dont mean its tru. Dr M is weaker than perputa who is weaker than the source dr M gets his power from the source dont even bring empty hand into none of this he aint even stronger than geb who is still probably weaker than the source

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: btw in my original statement my main points against this argument had nothing to do with his power level however thank u for agreeing n52 is weaker than his vertigo counterpart. My main focus were again his looks, his personality, time line problems and the fact this instance had no context which in a case like this is very damaging for you

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Great_Darkness

@great_darkness: Odin is a self proclaimed omnipotent, who got trashed by Jane foster. Diana is a cosmic entity calling another entity omnipotent( dr.m who never lost a fight)

Dr M can't be Omnipotent though when his power couldn't fix the multiverse.

Thanks for agreeing that tdk “ was still gaining power at time” ... to build up power, to catch the connective energy speedForce users. Dr.m never needs “ time” to build up power. He is above the concept of time, and has infinite of his own power, thus never needs to power up.

iirc, Dr Manhattan couldn't even see forward through time because of takyons or something. Let alone being above the concept of time.

Batmanhattan was at a singlular point in time, got captured by bwl, and thus was not above the concept of time. Which explains why he could not tag wally(who has fractions of dr.m power) and when bwl turned into tdk( by taking the Batmanhattan body) that perpetua imiddiately dropped everything she was doing and pointed her immediate attention on TDK trying to make deals. Perpetua also admitted she was trying to avoid detection from the hands. So this is why she was destroying universes 1 by 1, because of she destroy the multiverse than that is an obvious sign of detection dont u think ?? But tdk ruined all that by actually warping the entire creation, and thus the hands came.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_darkness: check it out,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this is the bwl who took bruce wayne's(batmanhattan body) ,

this batmanhattan was in a singular point in time, and got captured by bwl. The scan even say it "near unlimited power" , when dr.m has unlimited power.

Dr Manhattan doesn't have unlimited power.

No Caption Provided

this is literally the scan right after bwl turned into tdk, perpetua dropped everthing she was doing and focuses all her attention on tdk trying to make deals,

What point are you trying to prove here?

No Caption Provided

dr.m does not need a body, is in infinite timelines and can do just that with just his consciousness ,

No Caption Provided

it can't get any more clearer than this, tdk was after wally's power( fraction of dr.m energy) and that fraction would be powerful enough to kill perpetua. wally also outrace tdk, and dr.m oneshot eabord thawne(zoom) twice,

Nowhere was it stated a mere fraction of Dr M's energy would be powerful enough to kill Perpetua.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

further evidence that the fraction of a fraction of dr.m power, diana stalemated and almost killed that perpetua. look at her face, it says it all.

Diana doesn't have Dr Manhattan's power. It doesn't come from him. They both share the same power source. Connective/Anti-Crisis Energies.

No Caption Provided

more proof that if tdk steals wallys fractions he > perpetua,

Yes, but that doesn't prove that Dr M > TDK in any way. It's just saying TDK + Wally's power > Perpetua.

No Caption Provided

this is crisis energy, what fuels perpetua. what she uses to empower herself. the crisis energy that destroyed concepts beyond concepts undreamt of by the presence.

No Caption Provided

tdk after he took wallys fraction, he dominated the gods sphere( hell, heaven, new genesis, skyland, dreams library, etc)

lucifer is below the presence, who is below perpetua/tdk.
But Presence is above Perpetua. Directly confirmed on panel. They're just his minions tasked with creating new multiverses. idk where you're getting the notion that Perpetua > Presence from.

Avatar image for deactivated-629d3023b5b49
deactivated-629d3023b5b49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: lol you are a funny guy. Keep up the good work. You make me laugh.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@great_darkness:

there u go, a fraction of dr.m energy. Who wally also has a fraction of.

That scan just says BWL was harnessing Connective Energy. Dr Manhattan's power comes from Connective Energy, but that doesn't make Dr M > BWL in any way shape or form.

and my point with, batmanhattan, is that he was not above the concept of time, but dr.m is.

I don't think Dr M is above the concept of time, that scan you posted even said that he didn't even exist yet in a certain timeline.

perpetua/tdk > the presense, and no where does it ever state on canon DC otherwise.

But it does though. It explicitly refers to Perpetua and The Hands as minions of The Presence/Source and we see Perpetua get clowned by a servant of The Presence/Source

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: Nothing beats your list when it comes to comedy

Dr. Manhattan hasn't shown any impressive feats compared with BWL (who is also not very impressive btw), he even called himself a puppet who can see the strings which implies weakness.

And Darkseid being from the SoTG is above Mxy's 5th dimension.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Great_Darkness
@sladeracer said:

@great_darkness: there is a pile of incorrect statements u made. enough for me to conclude u don;t know what ur talking about.
Same could be said for you, but this is a comic discussion. No need for Ad Hominem and to bring in toxicity if you can prove your point well.

> dr.m gets his power from the source
Yes, his power is stated to be Connective Energy, which comes from The Source/Presence.
https://preview.redd.it/j8klz3dsn0361.png?width=636&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee60e7e20e5a3f47223f56d828ae80f5037583ed
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111411546/7422998-sourcepresence2.png

> dr.m is not above the concept of time
Which he isn't. Your own scan proved that.

> presense is above perpetua
Something that is directly stated on panel.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111411546/7422998-sourcepresence2.png
Perpetua getting stomped by The Judge of The Source and her being scared of The Source should make it clear. I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that Perpetua > Presence from.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-88ec7acfefe6321d5500101feacca732

> bwl> tdk
BWL and TDK are the same character. TDK is BWLs in an alternate Dr Manhattan's body.

> tdk wearing dr.m body in dark multiverse

reread death metal, rebirth, n52, in fact reread the whole thing if u did not then that makes perfect sense.
I don't know how much it takes to convince you, but it directly states that Dr Manhattan's power wasn't enough to stop Perpetua, whom TDK was above.
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ebpimalEVRqx0g_ApXhTFDQ7lFc=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/20086028/IMG_06B13AFABD55_1.jpeg

@great_darkness:

no way,... lol

the scan literally says it was diana harnessing " blue energy" like the one coming from wally. The fact that u can't even get that part right, and also the fact that when diana stalemated perpetua she shoots out " blue energy " , the source no where in canon has ever produced blue connective energy.

dr.m retcon dc, he is above the concept of time lol. unlike tdk, who was outraced by wally west.

the presense is not the source, and dr.m is from a reality apart from DC.

Dude, it's directly stated that Connective Energy is born of The Presence/Source. Presence and Source are the same thing. Confirmed on panel. You have still failed to prove that Dr M is above the concept of time.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Great_Darkness

@sladeracer: You're just ignoring my scans at this point, cause they explicitly state that Dr Manhattan's power is from connective energy, which is from The Presence/Source. Dr Manhattan's power is from the Connective Energy, smh. You're just coping at this point tbh.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SirDragonFly
@sladeracer said:

Dr.M is from a separate reality from DC

on the front cover of dc, it says Dr.M meets DC

He is not from DC.

Neither are CAS nor Mandrakk!

Cope Marvel wankers! DC solos fiction since DC has characters that are not from DC! They are from the real world!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_darkness said:

@sladeracer: You're just ignoring my scans at this point, cause they explicitly state that Dr Manhattan's power is from connective energy, which is from The Presence/Source. Dr Manhattan's power is from the Connective Energy, smh. You're just coping at this point tbh.

no it doesnt say that at all. All it says is that dr.m was brimming with connective energy. Im not ignoring any scans, u literally tried to argue that diana got her powers from the source, when i showed u proof she has a fraction of dr.m energy like the one from wally.

And Dr Manhattan's energy was The Source's energy. She had Connective Energy. His power is Connective Energy, as the scan said.

there is no proof source = presense. 2 diff beings.

um, the panel stated they're the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another reality = from outside DC. Lol God bliss you

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@great_darkness:

Dark multiverse, is a reflection of the "memory" of the multiverse of DC. And there is not even a single universe in there where it talks about the story of the rise and fall of the minutemen, crimebusters or when Dr.M created infinite universes at the meeting when he first met laurie.

None of that means anything. It doesn't prove anything for Dr M > TDK or Perpetua. And your scan doesn't say he created infinite universes anywhere.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dr.m is limitless and created infinity universes with a thought, universes that do not exist in DC. And even if watchmen verse existed inside the overvoid, then that means Dr.m> the presense because of these scans below,

Very contradictory. People always wank that scan without realizing that since Presence pretty much created every concept in existence, and created the rules the universe abides by. There's also numerous statements that would put Presence well above AM.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

in ur head, u think dr.m is inside DC and get his power from source?? yes. okay well lets play that.

Yes, because that's what the comic states.

in pre-crisis, a anti-matter wave has wiped out an infinite multiverse and affected the gods sphere making abstracts/gods mortal. Concepts undreamt of by the presense were wiped out. But nothing happened in the universe of watchmen. No anti-matter wave, no random shadow demon from mobius. how wierd, either dr.m negged the wave, or simply his verse is outside dc.

Yes, Watchmen was outside of DC originally, but his appearances in DC firmly put him as a DC character below Perpetua.

No Caption Provided

silver city was dominated by tdk. But i didn't see anywhere that watchmen verse( controlled by dr.m) was affected by any monitors or tdk. so this would mean that his universe is at the top of the hiearchy because it is not affected in the multiverse, nor dark multiverse, metaverse, gods sphere, nil, sixth dimension.

Doesn't really mean that when it's a separate universe. Likely another multiverse in the Omniverse, but still DC.

No Caption Provided

But entertainment of the idea is over, in canon watchmen verse is outside the overvoid.

You haven't proved that yet.

No Caption Provided

dr.m is telling u that moore's canon is seperate from DC, further proving my point. Dr.M does not get any power from the source. and no proof of it, and as of now 4 beings produce connective energy from themselves. Dr.M , presense, source, and QSupes. but the one diana had is obviously from jon.

No, it's saying that it's part of DC. And I've proved it to you time and time again, you just choose to ignore the scans. The clearly stated, Connective Energy comes from The Source. idk if you're dense or illiterate.

jj oh and if u think that source = presense. then that means he got retcon, and guess who is out here retconing all of DC? so that's that.
He isn't retconning people above him. And neither was he responsible for retconning everything in DC. He retconned one time in Doomsday Clock afaik, and just destroyed one universe.