Rate the quote above you

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just give a quote from either a real person or a fictional character, and rate the one above you. If somebody gives a quote without rating the one above them, then skip them.

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling. Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."

- Geralt of Rivia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I've replaced it with a much shorter quote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn you all.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

7 Good all encompassing quote, but a little too generalized. :)

“It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished.

But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, 'whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,' and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”

-John Adams

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: 7

"I will hire Kenny Loggins to come here and play an acoustic set while I slap some sense into you"

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: 7

"I will hire Kenny Loggins to come here and play an acoustic set while I slap some sense into you"

8 Every Archer quote is worth at least an 8

"Today is a good day to die...but tomorrow is better."

Tasunka Witko, Crazy Horse, with an addition by Me.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_wspanialy

@heroup2112: Nice addition to clasic, 9.

“The Brooklyn riverfront was a maze of rusty containers, sharp-boned cranes looking up from the snowstorm. On a night like this you couldn’t help but think of the dark army of dead men, sleeping with the fishes, cement shoes in line. No Minotaur lurked in this labyrinth, but somewhere out there, on the clanking deck of his cargo freighter, the skipper of the Charon was waiting, like the ferryman of the river Styx.”

– Max Payne