Avatar image for life_without_progress
Posted by Life_Without_Progress (22722 posts) 4 days, 5 hours ago

Poll: Rate the Japanese Animation Studio : P.A. Works (7 votes)

1-Lowest 0%
2 0%
3 0%
4 0%
5 0%
6 14%
7 57%
8 29%
9 0%
10-Highest 0%

Todays "Rate the Japanese Animation Studio" features one of Japan's rising best animation studios and is generally known for having most of their shows being original shows and not adaptations of manga. They're most popularly known for their "Working Series" which is basically about people and their personal lives and issues in a working environment such as hot springs, animation studios (Shirobako will always be my favorite anime of all time) and tourism.

Said animation studio is known as P.A.Works

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#2 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

7.5, whilst I personally can't get into what they produce, I can't deny they are objectively quite good at what they do.

#3 Posted by Chronicplane (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I can tell they're probably a 7 or more.

#4 Posted by Magian (150134 posts) - - Show Bio

7. The anime they usually tend to work on, are not my cup of tea but I liked the few I got to watch.

#5 Posted by FaradaySloth (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#6 Posted by Jgames (7819 posts) - - Show Bio

7 I guess, just due to me only seeing like 2 1/2 of their shows (with me dropping Angel Beast, which I might one day go back to). I mean I guess I like Sakura Quest, even though is a bit forgettable. Maquia and the promise land was a good movie with a strong emotional scene, but overall I I just have usually do not have an interest to see their anime.

#7 Posted by Yassassin (7321 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally have never watched a single one of their shows

#8 Posted by Helloman (24849 posts) - - Show Bio

7/10