Rant On Resident Evil 7 & Resident Evil 8:

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By elvinisaev42

This is a rant about Resident Evil 7 & Resident Evil 8. I have seen both games, and they aren't scary. Dead Space is a scary game. If you think about it Dead Space is basicallyResident Evil in space.

Resident 7 & Resident 8 are really silly. A crazy wife that tries to stab you. It just would turn me on. Jokes were popping in my head, while Mia Winters trying to kill Ethan Winters. Really...Really inappropriate jokes...

Here is a list what I thought it was really funny or inconsistent.

1). Why Mia Winters isn't in Prison? She is a bio-terrorist, and a researcher. Mia made and has been involved in terroristic activities.

2). Ethan still doesn't know she is a bio-terrorist. LOL.

3). Ethan has plot armor & turns out he has a healing factor. Meaning Ethan was dead in the Baker house. Last time I checked Issac Clarke doesn't need no stinking powers.

4). Ethan is bland, and is boring. Nothing really interested him.Ethan lacks and shows no emotion. His wife was in a cage for 3 years, and says the most unimportant things ever. Ethan doesn't love his wife. Even Eveline knows.This is why he didn't contact the FBI, or even the police. If someone kidnaps my wife. I will go Agent 47 on them.

5). Everything is Mia's fault. If you think about it.

6). Mia manipulated Eveline into thinking she is her mother.

7). It is Mia's fault her daughter was captured by Miranda. Miranda is friends with the crime syndicate.

8). How would two fungus mutants have children? Someone please explain the science.

9). If you think about Ethan killed Mia. She got shot, and got hit by a hatchet. Technically she is dead.

10). Ethan fought his crazy terrorist wife, bride of Chucky, Magneto, Jack Torrence, a vampire milf, some freaky fish guy, and the wicked witch from the west. While Issac Clarke fought legions of necromorphs with mind, creativity, and will. He doesn't have magical shenanigans like Ethan.

That is all.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I honestly agree with you and don't get me started on the ending of re8 yikes I get a scary feeling that Capcom will sjw and Mary Sue the hell out of eithan daughter re9 watch lol

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why didn't Ethan die after Eveline was killed? Isn't he the mushroom man.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ethan is so weak he got beat up by a girl, and couldn't break the window.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once you see it. You can never unsee it.

No Caption Provided

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is objectively silly.

Loading Video...

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points