Ranking the Justice League Members

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just wanted to see what the general consensus was about who were the most powerful and dangerous Justice League members were.

I’ll break it into three separate categories.

Most Powerful: Who do you believe is the member that can defeat the most powerful opponents as who has the most threatening presence when cut loose? This is also who has the greatest destructive capacity of the League.

Most Dangerous: Who do you believe would be the most threatening if said member went rogue? This isn’t simply, “Superman can destroy the planet therefore he wins” however that can be used for part of your reasoning. This category also extends to who would be the most difficult for the league to take down directly or indirectly as well as who could cause civilians to be in a constant state of unease the most.

Who would win in a direct fight more times than not in 1v1 matches: This isn’t the same as most powerful. For example, Flash has loads of potential to defeat Superman but that doesn’t make him more powerful than he is. Superman has shown to defeat enemies that Flash can’t for example. Batman can defeat Superman by relying on on kryptonite and Superman’s unwillingness to try and hurt Bruce but that doesn’t mean that Batman is anywhere near as powerful as he is. This round one for in character and another for out of character.

The members I was planning to include on this list consist of:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Hal)

Flash (Barry)

Martian Manhunter

Aquaman

Cyborg

Shazam

Hawkman

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most powerfull i'd give it to Manhunter, he is very versatile.

Most dangerous, Batman. No further explanation needed.

Who would win most fights? Maybe Manhunter also, but his weakness to fire is a huge deal. So i'd give it to Wonder Woman or Hal.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would win most fights? Maybe Manhunter also, but his weakness to fire is a huge deal. So i'd give it to Wonder Woman or Hal.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt said:

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:
@bruceveidt said:

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most powerful, Flash. MMH can compete, but an out of character Flash is more scary than a OOC Martian Manhunter.

Most dangerous, either Flash or MMH. MMH can easily TP everyone, and destroy their minds.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Most powerful: MMH or the Flash

Most dangerous: Batman or MMH (Wonder Woman can be a good candidate)

More win in fights: idk

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most powerful- Flash

Most dangerous- Superman (people forget not only what he can do but what he has in the Fortress of Solitude).

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My ranking is...

Superman

Shazam

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Hal)

Flash (Barry)

Aquaman

Hawkman

Cyborg

Batman

Now, obviously with prep, Batman would be top of the list. But for the purposes of this list, I'm assuming he has none.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tomkatie

Most powerful: Potentially Flash, realistically Martian Manhunter or Shazam

Most dangerous: Out of character Flash would be deadly, in character Flash wouldn’t be as much of a problem. Aquaman and Wonder Woman if they have their respective armies and nations behind them. Cyborg could potentially destroy our tech-based society in sleep.

Who would win most fights: Martian Manhunter, or Plot Armor Batman

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you read Dark Knight Metal you can just see how dangerous Batman could be.

Most powerful is the flash. Thenpower to rewrite history trumps anything anyone else in the League can do.

NerdAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NerdAttack

@dimlylitlantern

Most Powerful:

I'm taking this as who can beat the most powerful villains in a 1 v 1 match.

1. Superman
    1. He has the highest feats, and is shown to be the tank of the team.
  2. Martian Manhunter
    1. By far the most versatile on the team while also being the second heaviest hitter.
  3. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating opponents.
  4. Shazam
    1. Basically a less skilled superman, and slightly less powerful Superman, also without kryptonite weakness.
  5. Wonder Woman
    1. Same as Shazam but quite not as powerful but much more skilled.
  6. Green Lantern (Hal)
    1. He's really good against smaller threats and as a support role, not quite a heavy hitter.
  7. Aquaman
    1. He can't fly... but he's strong.
  8. Cyborg
    1. I don't like this character.
  9. Hawkman
    1. Probably a good fighter? I don't know much about him.
  10. Batman
    1. He's great as an earth-level fighter... but against doomsdays, white martians, Darkseids... yeah... no.

Most Dangerous

If they were in a world with all these other heroes, and they went rogue, how much damage could they do to the team and the world.

1. Martian Manhunter
    1. Shape shifting... phase through solid objects... hallucinations... etc... not to mention they would need at least Superman and another heavy hitter to take him down. If he goes rogue we are all dead.
  2. Superman
    1. He would just be nearly impossible to take down, just a pure tank, the only hope is kryptonite.
  3. Green Lantern
    1. He's ranked high because if he could somehow convince the other green lanterns to see Earth and the Justice League as a threat... that's an army of superheroes essentially.
  4. Aquaman
    1. Aquaman pretty much controls the entire Ocean, all its creatures, and a magical civilisation and army. Not to mention he's also a heavy hitter, specifically in his home playing field.
  5. Cyborg
    1. Access Nukes I guess.
  6. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating civilisations and superheroes.
  7. Batman
    1. Mostly because of Wayne Corp being so powerful... his Batman skills would be less useful as any heavy hitter on the team could easily dispose of him if need be.
  8. Wonder Woman
    1. Heavy hitter plus the Amazon army... in the end she would cause some problems but be a pretty disposable threat. Mostly emotional damage here.
  9. Shazam
    1. Heavy hitter, but disposable threat.... Wonder Woman, Superman, etc... could easily get rid of him.
  10. Hawkman
    1. Are you kidding? What's this guy gonna do?

Most powerful in 1v1 between the other JL members.

1. Superman
    1. His only real challenge is MM, but in the end he is just to hard to take down in a fight.
  2. Martian Manhunter
    1. MM and Superman are just another tier above the rest.
  3. Wonder Woman
    1. Wonder Woman and Shazam would be an epic battle but she is just much more skilled.
  4. Shazam
    1. He's very magic.
  5. Aquaman
    1. Heavy hitter, could take out the flash though.
  6. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating your friends.
  7. Batman
    1. Against GL, Cyborg, and HM, he would win... even with very little prep, he's pretty nifty that way.
  8. Green Lantern
    1. He's a better version of Cyborg.
  9. Cyborg
    1. He's a tin can.
  10. Hawkman
    1. HAWK SMASH!!!!

Disagree with any of the rankings? I'm interested in hearing back from y'all!

P.S. a truly OOC Flash is just too OP to comprehend so I'm not gonna consider his speedster overpoweredness.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are ALL messed up. Why isn't Snapper Carr on this list? He's whip them ALL!

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern

Most Powerful:

I'm taking this as who can beat the most powerful villains in a 1 v 1 match.

1. Superman
    1. He has the highest feats, and is shown to be the tank of the team.
  2. Martian Manhunter
    1. By far the most versatile on the team while also being the second heaviest hitter.
  3. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating opponents.
  4. Shazam
    1. Basically a less skilled superman, and slightly less powerful Superman, also without kryptonite weakness.
  5. Wonder Woman
    1. Same as Shazam but quite not as powerful but much more skilled.
  6. Green Lantern (Hal)
    1. He's really good against smaller threats and as a support role, not quite a heavy hitter.
  7. Aquaman
    1. He can't fly... but he's strong.
  8. Cyborg
    1. I don't like this character.
  9. Hawkman
    1. Probably a good fighter? I don't know much about him.
  10. Batman
    1. He's great as an earth-level fighter... but against doomsdays, white martians, Darkseids... yeah... no.

Most Dangerous

If they were in a world with all these other heroes, and they went rogue, how much damage could they do to the team and the world.

1. Martian Manhunter
    1. Shape shifting... phase through solid objects... hallucinations... etc... not to mention they would need at least Superman and another heavy hitter to take him down. If he goes rogue we are all dead.
  2. Superman
    1. He would just be nearly impossible to take down, just a pure tank, the only hope is kryptonite.
  3. Green Lantern
    1. He's ranked high because if he could somehow convince the other green lanterns to see Earth and the Justice League as a threat... that's an army of superheroes essentially.
  4. Aquaman
    1. Aquaman pretty much controls the entire Ocean, all its creatures, and a magical civilisation and army. Not to mention he's also a heavy hitter, specifically in his home playing field.
  5. Cyborg
    1. Access Nukes I guess.
  6. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating civilisations and superheroes.
  7. Batman
    1. Mostly because of Wayne Corp being so powerful... his Batman skills would be less useful as any heavy hitter on the team could easily dispose of him if need be.
  8. Wonder Woman
    1. Heavy hitter plus the Amazon army... in the end she would cause some problems but be a pretty disposable threat. Mostly emotional damage here.
  9. Shazam
    1. Heavy hitter, but disposable threat.... Wonder Woman, Superman, etc... could easily get rid of him.
  10. Hawkman
    1. Are you kidding? What's this guy gonna do?

Most powerful in 1v1 between the other JL members.

1. Superman
    1. His only real challenge is MM, but in the end he is just to hard to take down in a fight.
  2. Martian Manhunter
    1. MM and Superman are just another tier above the rest.
  3. Wonder Woman
    1. Wonder Woman and Shazam would be an epic battle but she is just much more skilled.
  4. Shazam
    1. He's very magic.
  5. Aquaman
    1. Heavy hitter, could take out the flash though.
  6. Flash
    1. Speed is a powerful asset when defeating your friends.
  7. Batman
    1. Against GL, Cyborg, and HM, he would win... even with very little prep, he's pretty nifty that way.
  8. Green Lantern
    1. He's a better version of Cyborg.
  9. Cyborg
    1. He's a tin can.
  10. Hawkman
    1. HAWK SMASH!!!!

P.S. a truly OOC Flash is just too OP to comprehend so I'm not gonna consider his speedster overpoweredness.

This is pretty accurate. Flash going all out is too OP and is overall the most powerful depending upon which flash we're using.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DimlyLitLantern

My personal list would go like this:

Most Powerful:

1. Superman: He is stated quite frequently to be the most powerful Justice Leaguer. This is backed up by quite a few character statements, implication, and his feats are, for the most part, better than everyone else's here. I mean, he seems to be able to defeat the most powerful foes that most of the league can't fight even as a team. I mean, he defeated Imperiex Probes that nearly killed the likes of AM, WW, and MMH and also regularly fights Darkseid and Doomsday and those people have defeated the JLA before.

2. Wonder Woman: I would trust WW to defeat someone crazy powerful over MMH. I feel like J'onn gets overwhelmed too often for him to be second on the team. WW fits this spot quite nicely though. Her foes are typically gods that she can sometimes completely overpower, and her physicals are off the charts. Add an atom splitting sword, unbreakable lasso, and bracelets that literally never break (other than one rather PIS moment), she totally deserves to be here.

3. Martian Manhunter: Nearly as physically domineering as Superman himself plus a whole lot of other powers that justifies 3rd place. I feel that J'onn is a good substitute for fighting people when Superman isn't there. After all, I believe that was his original purpose when he first debuted. I wish I could put him higher, but he gets overpowered quite a bit for me to realistically justify that.

4. Green Lantern (Hal): Hal is heavily implied to be the most powerful GL by a pretty notable margin (at least as of Rebirth). The guy defeated Zod powered by two yellow suns after all. I mean, it isn't that clear how much Zod was holding back or not, but the feat is still crazy impressive. He also matches the likes of Sinestro, powered by Parallax, with his power multiplied to 1,000%, after fighting an entire YL corps with their power multiplied by 2. It is safe to say that Hal deserves this spot.

5. Flash (Barry): Crazy fast and crazy strong. His versatility, experience, and raw power makes him a real force to be reckoned with. Anyone that can defeat Eobard Thawne given Hunter Zoloman's powers is not someone to mess with.

6. Shazam: He is ranked below Hal and Barry mainly due to inexperience. He isn't as good of a fighter as Superman or WW is (at least from what I know) and he doesn't seem to be as versatile as MMH, GL, or Flash are either. His physicals are astounding though which leads me to believe this spot suits him.

7. Aquaman: He is a really strong guy contrary to what others may think. I mean, I feel that people forget that he was able to fight WW without failing miserably in a head on fight during Flashpoint. He is ranked so far below her because of her more consistent feats as well as him lacking the versatility she has.

8. Cyborg: Being primarily made of Promethium is nothing to scoff at. Victor has great versatility and very powerful weapons. I don't specifically know how powerful his new "Cyborg 1 million" upgrade is currently making him, so I can't rank him any higher than this.

9. Hawkman: Nth Metal weapons are crazy helpful. Not as strong as everyone else though. I don't have a great knowledge on him.

10. Batman: My favorite hero sadly takes last place in terms of power. He may be one of the most powerful human-level heroes on the face of the planet, but he is only human which is his bane. I didn't consider his Hellbat armor since he nearly never uses it, but if I were to, that would put him just below Shazam in raw power.

Most Dangerous:

1. Batman: Last in most powerful, but first in most dangerous. Bruce's encyclopedic knowledge on just about anyone he meets or bothers to talk to alone gives him this spot. He knows how most other heroes and villains think, how they work, and how they live. Unrestrained Batman on the wrong side is enough to cause a constant state of unrest to civilians and other heroes alike. I mean seriously, Brother Eye? Access to the Hellbat armor alongside his genius level intellect that makes actual otherworldly geniuses like Superman look like children? Batman is clearly deserving of this spot.

2. Martian Manhunter: Telepathy alone makes J'onn terrifying. That along with his other powers make him a serious contender for the most dangerous JLA member.

3. Wonder Woman: Immortal army of warriors that have lived centuries with super human physicals? What about that doesn't make her an immense threat to the world if left unchecked? Batman has also stated that she is the most dangerous on a fight with the JLA on the moon despite Hal Jordan being there.

4. Cyborg: Imagine if all of humanity just abruptly went without power. I can only think of the widespread panic that would cause across the world in seconds. Cyborg can do this with just a thought or two. Cyborg 1 million can also enter the multiverse on a whim. So that should be taken into consideration.

5. Superman: I mean, Injustice should speak for itself. He isn't ranked higher because he has a few exploitable weaknesses. I mean, kryptonite is used just about anytime a Superman writer thinks Superman is too powerful for the situation.

6. Aquaman: Same as WW, but not as powerful.

7. Green Lantern: His ring can do almost anything he wants. Imagination is literally the limit here.

8. Flash: He is really smart. He is incredibly versatile. All you really must do is read the Blue Flash story arc to see how scary Barry can be.

9. Shazam: He may be nearly as strong as Superman, but in the end, he is just a teenager. If he needed to be stopped, I have no doubt that other heroes could take him out relatively smoothly if he turned.

10. Hawkman: I don't have much innate knowledge on Hawkman. However, I feel that the rest of the JLA's power set's outmatch what he can do.

1v1:

1. Flash: His raw super speed and versatility tells me he would beat most other JLA members in a straight fight if need be. He can also take people to the Speedforce with his Speed Mind on a whim. I don't see how anyone beats that enough to win a majority.

2. Superman: Whenever Superman goes rouge, I don't think anyone really can take him down in a 1v1 fight other than OOC Flash. Even MMH's telepathy or Shazam's magic isn't guaranteed to work here.

3. Martian Manhunter: Despite me believing that WW is more powerful, their fight in Injustice makes me think J'onn would beat her in a direct fight. Even if Injustice isn't canon to the main universe, I can't think of much WW can do to fight against J'onn strangling her intestines.

4. Wonder Woman: She's got loads of combat experience as well as a great variety of tools she can use to defeat the JLA's other members.

5. Green Lantern: His Rebirth showings alone should make him overwhelm the rest of the people on this list. I feel that WW, MMH, and GL could be put in any order and still make sense.

6. Shazam: Just insert a slightly weaker and less experienced Superman here and understand why he is above the rest of the league in my opinion.

7. Aquaman: New 52 has made him a serious powerhouse from what I've read, but he still isn't as powerful strong as someone with Superman-level power. He and Clark actually fight in Rebirth with Mera by his side, and he does relatively well. However it is what Clark says afterwards that makes me believe that the gap between the two is still pretty large. He simply says, "Fix this. Or else". That alone is enough to get Arthur to understand that Superman is a bit much for him. That and I believe that Superman teasingly mentions that Arthur isn't as strong as he is in his "Powerless" story arc. Don't sell AM short though. He was able to briefly subdue an out of control MMH in his own book. His trident also grants him a new level of versatility in addition to his telepathy.

8. Batman: Bruce has access to just about everyone's respective weaknesses and knows how to implement them all just about flawlessly. Endgame and Tower of Babel ares great examples of him implementing his knowledge. He is so low however because once the rest of the team stops holding back, he will get overwhelmed with his inferior raw power. I would put him at #1 on the list if they were in character though.

9. Cyborg: Again, sheer versatility and raw power are great, but not on the level of everyone else I've put on the list above him from what I've read.

10. Hawkman: I just don't know enough about Hawkman to come to a solid conclusion.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern

Quite a bit yeah, but it also depends on the timeline(pre-flashpoint, post flashpoint, more).

To most powerful:

4. Shazam

Basically a less skilled superman, and slightly less powerful Superman, also without kryptonite weakness.

5. Wonder Woman

Same as Shazam but quite not as powerful but much more skilled.

6. Green Lantern (Hal)

He's really good against smaller threats and as a support role, not quite a heavy hitter.

Pre-flashpoint Cpt. Marvel had around the same power lvl as Wonder Woman and was distinctly below Superman in terms of feats(barring a few good scaling feats), post-flashpoint Shazam is even distinctly weaker than the already significantly weakened Wonder Woman and thus significantly below Superman.

Any version of Green Lantern Hal is a heavy hitter.

8. Cyborg

I don't like this character.

That is obviously a extremely bad argument(regardless that i'm also not a big fan of Vic in the Justice League.

Now to most dangerous:

3. Green Lantern

He's ranked high because if he could somehow convince the other green lanterns to see Earth and the Justice League as a threat... that's an army of superheroes essentially.

That is an extremely unrealistic idea and wouldn't work without a lot of PIS or Gladstone Gander level luck.

4. Aquaman

Aquaman pretty much controls the entire Ocean, all its creatures, and a magical civilisation and army. Not to mention he's also a heavy hitter, specifically in his home playing field.

5. Cyborg

Access Nukes I guess.

6. Flash

Speed is a powerful asset when defeating civilisations and superheroes.

7. Batman

Mostly because of Wayne Corp being so powerful... his Batman skills would be less useful as any heavy hitter on the team could easily dispose of him if need be.

8. Wonder Woman

Heavy hitter plus the Amazon army... in the end she would cause some problems but be a pretty disposable threat. Mostly emotional damage here.

9. Shazam

Heavy hitter, but disposable threat.... Wonder Woman, Superman, etc... could easily get rid of him.

Aquaman(Green Lantern is in any timeline a stronger heavy hitter) and especially Cyborg are much easier disposable threats than Wonder Woman and Shazam, also are nukes jokes against them(barring some Rebirth Wonder Woman madness, but that will probably end with better writers). Flash would be the most dangerous of them without PIS and bloodlusted and Batman could be even the least dangerous without PIS(dependsing on a lot of factors with him) but would have without a doubt a much harder time against Wonder Woman and Shazam than against Aquaman and Cyborg with actually reasonable plans(not based on PIS).

I don't know which timeline you mean but if it's pre-flashpoint are bloodlusted Flash and bloodlusted Wonder Woman by far more dangerous than the whole rest of these, Flash due to speed and hax(if bloodlusted) and Wonder Woman due to gear(especially advanced outside of her standard gear) and hax(if bloodlusted, or even teaming up with some of her Rogue's in a worst case scenario for the Justice League). I'm aware what you said about Flash at the end, but speaking in general.

Aquaman

Heavy hitter, could take out the flash though.

Flash

Speed is a powerful asset when defeating your friends.

Batman

Against GL, Cyborg, and HM, he would win... even with very little prep, he's pretty nifty that way.

Green Lantern

He's a better version of Cyborg.

I have big problems to see Aquaman beating Flash even in character and even bigger problems to see him beating Green Lantern, also Batman winning against Green Lantern(Cyborg is not even comparable with him)but not against Aquaman.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My personal list would go like this:

Most Powerful:

1. Superman: He is stated quite frequently to be the most powerful Justice Leaguer. This is backed up by quite a few character statements, implication, and his feats are, for the most part, better than everyone else's here. I mean, he seems to be able to defeat the most powerful foes that most of the league can't fight even as a team. I mean, he defeated Imperiex Probes that nearly killed the likes of AM, WW, and MMH and also regularly fights Darkseid and Doomsday and those people have defeated the JLA before.

2. Wonder Woman: I would trust WW to defeat someone crazy powerful over MMH. I feel like J'onn gets overwhelmed too often for him to be second on the team. WW fits this spot quite nicely though. Her foes are typically gods that she can sometimes completely overpower, and her physicals are off the charts. Add an atom splitting sword, unbreakable lasso, and bracelets that literally never break (other than one rather PIS moment), she totally deserves to be here.

3. Martian Manhunter: Nearly as physically domineering as Superman himself plus a whole lot of other powers that justifies 3rd place. I feel that J'onn is a good substitute for fighting people when Superman isn't there. After all, I believe that was his original purpose when he first debuted. I wish I could put him higher, but he gets overpowered quite a bit for me to realistically justify that.

4. Green Lantern (Hal): Hal is heavily implied to be the most powerful GL by a pretty notable margin (at least as of Rebirth). The guy defeated Zod powered by two yellow suns after all. I mean, it isn't that clear how much Zod was holding back or not, but the feat is still crazy impressive. He also matches the likes of Sinestro, powered by Parallax, with his power multiplied to 1,000%, after fighting an entire YL corps with their power multiplied by 2. It is safe to say that Hal deserves this spot.

5. Flash (Barry): Crazy fast and crazy strong. His versatility, experience, and raw power makes him a real force to be reckoned with. Anyone that can defeat Eobard Thawne given Hunter Zoloman's powers is not someone to mess with.

6. Shazam: He is ranked below Hal and Barry mainly due to inexperience. He isn't as good of a fighter as Superman or WW is (at least from what I know) and he doesn't seem to be as versatile as MMH, GL, or Flash are either. His physicals are astounding though which leads me to believe this spot suits him.

7. Aquaman: He is a really strong guy contrary to what others may think. I mean, I feel that people forget that he was able to fight WW without failing miserably in a head on fight during Flashpoint. He is ranked so far below her because of her more consistent feats as well as him lacking the versatility she has.

8. Cyborg: Being primarily made of Promethium is nothing to scoff at. Victor has great versatility and very powerful weapons. I don't specifically know how powerful his new "Cyborg 1 million" upgrade is currently making him, so I can't rank him any higher than this.

9. Hawkman: Nth Metal weapons are crazy helpful. Not as strong as everyone else though. I don't have a great knowledge on him.

10. Batman: My favorite hero sadly takes last place in terms of power. He may be one of the most powerful human-level heroes on the face of the planet, but he is only human which is his bane. I didn't consider his Hellbat armor since he nearly never uses it, but if I were to, that would put him just below Shazam in raw power.

Most Dangerous:

1. Batman: Last in most powerful, but first in most dangerous. Bruce's encyclopedic knowledge on just about anyone he meets or bothers to talk to alone gives him this spot. He knows how most other heroes and villains think, how they work, and how they live. Unrestrained Batman on the wrong side is enough to cause a constant state of unrest to civilians and other heroes alike. I mean seriously, Brother Eye? Access to the Hellbat armor alongside his genius level intellect that makes actual otherworldly geniuses like Superman look like children? Batman is clearly deserving of this spot.

2. Martian Manhunter: Telepathy alone makes J'onn terrifying. That along with his other powers make him a serious contender for the most dangerous JLA member.

3. Wonder Woman: Immortal army of warriors that have lived centuries with super human physicals? What about that doesn't make her an immense threat to the world if left unchecked? Batman has also stated that she is the most dangerous on a fight with the JLA on the moon despite Hal Jordan being there.

4. Cyborg: Imagine if all of humanity just abruptly went without power. I can only think of the widespread panic that would cause across the world in seconds. Cyborg can do this with just a thought or two. Cyborg 1 million can also enter the multiverse on a whim. So that should be taken into consideration.

5. Superman: I mean, Injustice should speak for itself. He isn't ranked higher because he has a few exploitable weaknesses. I mean, kryptonite is used just about anytime a Superman writer thinks Superman is too powerful for the situation.

6. Aquaman: Same as WW, but not as powerful.

7. Green Lantern: His ring can do almost anything he wants. Imagination is literally the limit here.

8. Flash: He is really smart. He is incredibly versatile. All you really must do is read the Blue Flash story arc to see how scary Barry can be.

9. Shazam: He may be nearly as strong as Superman, but in the end, he is just a teenager. If he needed to be stopped, I have no doubt that other heroes could take him out relatively smoothly if he turned.

10. Hawkman: I don't have much innate knowledge on Hawkman. However, I feel that the rest of the JLA's power set's outmatch what he can do.

1v1:

1. Flash: His raw super speed and versatility tells me he would beat most other JLA members in a straight fight if need be. He can also take people to the Speedforce with his Speed Mind on a whim. I don't see how anyone beats that enough to win a majority.

2. Superman: Whenever Superman goes rouge, I don't think anyone really can take him down in a 1v1 fight other than OOC Flash. Even MMH's telepathy or Shazam's magic isn't guaranteed to work here.

3. Martian Manhunter: Despite me believing that WW is more powerful, their fight in Injustice makes me think J'onn would beat her in a direct fight. Even if Injustice isn't canon to the main universe, I can't think of much WW can do to fight against J'onn strangling her intestines.

4. Wonder Woman: She's got loads of combat experience as well as a great variety of tools she can use to defeat the JLA's other members.

5. Green Lantern: His Rebirth showings alone should make him overwhelm the rest of the people on this list. I feel that WW, MMH, and GL could be put in any order and still make sense.

6. Shazam: Just insert a slightly weaker and less experienced Superman here and understand why he is above the rest of the league in my opinion.

7. Aquaman: New 52 has made him a serious powerhouse from what I've read, but he still isn't as powerful strong as someone with Superman-level power. He and Clark actually fight in Rebirth with Mera by his side, and he does relatively well. However it is what Clark says afterwards that makes me believe that the gap between the two is still pretty large. He simply says, "Fix this. Or else". That alone is enough to get Arthur to understand that Superman is a bit much for him. That and I believe that Superman teasingly mentions that Arthur isn't as strong as he is in his "Powerless" story arc. Don't sell AM short though. He was able to briefly subdue an out of control MMH in his own book. His trident also grants him a new level of versatility in addition to his telepathy.

8. Batman: Bruce has access to just about everyone's respective weaknesses and knows how to implement them all just about flawlessly. Endgame and Tower of Babel ares great examples of him implementing his knowledge. He is so low however because once the rest of the team stops holding back, he will get overwhelmed with his inferior raw power. I would put him at #1 on the list if they were in character though.

9. Cyborg: Again, sheer versatility and raw power are great, but not on the level of everyone else I've put on the list above him from what I've read.

10. Hawkman: I just don't know enough about Hawkman to come to a solid conclusion.

I second most of that.

ignVela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ignVela

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Hal)

Flash (Barry)

Martian Manhunter

Aquaman

Cyborg

Shazam

Hawkman

Most Powerful: Superman

Most Dangerous: Flash (if the writer knows how to utilize it otherwise its Superman)

Weakest: Batman

In a scenario where all the members remains as they are and one goes bloodlusted.

1. Flash: Can wipe out all non superheroes/villains in fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second. I would argue he can take down nearly everyone and i would argue he can finish off majority of the heroes before a second passes. Unless another speedster goes to stop him he will finish of pretty much every non speedster on earth (aside from beings like spectre, deadman, phantom stranger etc)
  2. Superman: Can destroy the planet if he wishes. Long as Flash stays sane and writers continue to be oblivious as to how speed works Superman can easily destroy the planet.
  3. Green Lantern/WW/Martin Manhunter/Shazam. (i think they can also destroy the planet on their own (as long as the above ones don't stop them. but i don't know too much about them)
  4. Cyborg/Aquaman. I think cyborg can cause world wide depression if he uses his technological powers. Aquaman might be able to cause worldwide flooding.
  5. Batman. I guess make robots?

Anyone another way all of them can destroy the world is bombs. Flash: Steal them. Superman: Steal them. Hal/WW/MM: try to steal them and get rekt by the previous two. Cyborg: Somehow use technology to fire all bombs that are ready to fire, the first to can this and Hal could possibly create Earth size shield (probably not?). Batman: um i guess try to steal them and get stopped by Cyborg, killed by flash or superman and hal could possibly create big enough shield if they are fired.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most powerful

1. Superman

2. Green Lantern

3. Flash

4. Martian Manhunter

5. Wonder Woman