Rank These Star Wars Characters Based On Their Ability To Kill Groups Of Fodder (TCW)

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Like the title says, list these characters out from best to worst in terms of how good they are at killing lots of fodder enemies.

Ahsoka Tano

No Caption Provided

General Grievous

No Caption Provided

Anakin Skywalker

No Caption Provided

Savage Opress

No Caption Provided

Obi-Wan Kenobi

No Caption Provided

Count Dooku

No Caption Provided

Pong Krell

No Caption Provided

Darth Maul

No Caption Provided

Plo Koon

No Caption Provided

• Canon
  • All TCW feats

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Maul number 1

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As in by feats?

Plo Koon < Grievous < Dooku < Savage < Obi-Wan < Anakin < Pong Krell < Maul.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As in by feats?

Plo Koon < Grievous < Dooku < Savage < Obi-Wan < Anakin < Pong Krell < Maul.

why maul? krell is very good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker:

Loading Video...

Slaughtering countless clones whilst unarmed and with a clean line of sight impresses me more than exploiting a dark jungle and echoes to ambush groups of Clones.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker:

Loading Video...

Slaughtering countless clones whilst unarmed and with a clean line of sight impresses me more than exploiting a dark jungle and echoes to ambush groups of Clones.

I concede

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul win clone is fodder

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker:

Loading Video...

The most we ever saw Maul face at once was 10 clones. He survived by using the environment to shield himself, and this was in a narrow hallway where their numbers advantage would be less dangerous due to the restrictive environment -- the clones couldn't spread out, and were forced to remain directly in front of Maul.

As for Pong? As soon as he felt like it, he simply one-shot a group of 13 clones with the Force, and while they were spread out at that. This is, of course, after handling omnidirectional fire from another 13 clones(including Rex), killing 6. He then faced 16 -- spread out -- clones, slaughtering 11, and incapacitating 3 before continuing his run to the forrest. The next group of clones he faces are dismissed right off the bat with the Force.

And of course Pong utterly massacred Rex's other search party within moments, then went on to toy with Rex's own group. Maul's near-equal (Ahsoka) melted under concentrated fire from 13 clones, only managing to knock down 3 before being overwhelmed. Velociraptor legs Maul, with the aid of an injured Savage, fled from around a dozen pirates and was also overwhelmed by them.

Casually, Pong has handled greater numbers than Maul and his peers have been unable to hold off. There is no comparison.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul win clone is fodder

Pong breaks Maul's back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w4nkdestroyer: I'm not looking at how many were killed, I'm looking at how they did it, what weapons they had, and what the circumstances were. Maul's impresses me more.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w4nkdestroyer: I'm not looking at how many were killed, I'm looking at how they did it, what weapons they had, and what the circumstances were. Maul's impresses me more.

Maul killed one or two here and there with his blade or Force pushes, but again, the most he ever faced at once was 10, and in a favourable environment. He used said environment to shield himself and attack them. Krell handled greater numbers in a less favorable environment several times, and was casually slaughtering them. Maul didn't think he had a chance without his lightsaber, Krell literally put his lightsabers away while surrounded by attacking clones to have some fun with his bare hands.

Someone very much liked his character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Maul killed one or two here and there with his blade or Force pushes, but again, the most he ever faced at once was 10, and in a favourable environment.

By my count, he took down 13 (four in the first hallway, the rest in the next where they'd fallen back because he'd been slaughtering his way through them) in a narrow hallway which he was slowly walking down. That's hardly a favourable environment against over a dozen battle-hardened Clones with ranged weapons and when he's unarmed.

Krell handled greater numbers in a less favorable environment several times,

Krell had two lightsabers and the benefit of those Clones never having fought a Jedi before. He then exploited guerrilla warfare within the jungle to dispatch individual squads.

Maul didn't think he had a chance without his lightsaber,

Which was clearly not the case.

Krell literally put his lightsabers away while surrounded by attacking clones to have some fun with his bare hands.

To fight 5 Clones in a jungle whilst moving at an extreme speed. Not seeing how you can compare them.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn:

By my count, he took down 13 (four in the first hallway, the rest in the next where they'd fallen back because he'd been slaughtering his way through them)

If we're counting overall, or even sequences flowing into each other, Krell defeated nearly 30.

In the initial hallway scene, where Maul knocks down a few, there aren't as many clones to begin with. More arrive as he turns the corner.

in a narrow hallway

Which is disadvantageous for the clones, as they are all forced into his immediate path and line of focus. Their ability to shoot at him from different angles is also significantly impeded.

and when he's unarmed.

Maul used the environment as weapons and shields simultaneously.

Krell had two lightsabers

Makes it much harder to manuever his weapons around his body, and his sheer size makes him a far bigger target than Maul.

and the benefit of those Clones never having fought a Jedi before.

That's 99% of clones. Prove that any of the clones Maul fought had ever faced a Force user before.

He then exploited guerrilla warfare within the jungle to dispatch individual squads.

He literally just fell in the middle of them and began slaughtering them. The first squad lasted seconds, Krell took his time with the second and still fodderized them. This is despite the clones not being stuck out in the open, they had all manner of cover and indeed exploited that to the fullest.

Which was clearly not the case.

Against 10 clones when they're at an environmental disadvantage, sure.

To fight 5 Clones

This is baseless speculation, we aren't shown just how many clones were present, because most were hiding behind the brush and trees. We only see him thrash that many up close before the camera focuses on Tup, and at least 7 are shown running away when Rex orders them to move toward Tup.

in a j.ungle

He was out in the open, they were not. The advantage was theirs

whilst moving at an extreme speed.

Exactly.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people really find Maul's hallway feat impressive? Are you serious? Those Clones were hit with an idiot ball, they missed completely when they should have been able to hit him, those 'shields' he brought up would be completely useless to anyone with half a brain because there were clear openings where he should have been shot, even if he moved to block them, that just leaves him open. The Clones were dumb.

Krell did way better than Maul.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Krell&gt;Maul&gt;Ahsoka&gt;Anakin or Obi&gt;Dooku and Plo

Edit: don't add to tag list pls

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly there’s that episode on Geonosis where Anakin and Ahsoka were competing for who slaughtered the most droids and IIRC Anakin’s count was like 65. That’s decent no?

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly there’s that episode on Geonosis where Anakin and Ahsoka were competing for who slaughtered the most droids and IIRC Anakin’s count was like 65. That’s decent no?

I thought Master Mundi had 65 while Anakin was 55.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

Probably. Actually I think even ahsoka had more iirc

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabricolage said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

I mean I was just watching the episode, but idk maybe.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul & Ahsoka against groups of shooters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Groups of shooters against Krell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Captain Rex: Anybody got anything?

Squad Leader: Eh, negative captain, we lost him. Wait...

[blaster fire, lightsaber sound effects, screaming, grunting]

Squad Leader: He's... too... powerful... hurry-aagh!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's really no comparison. Krell was hunting them for Pete's sake, it was just a game to him.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:
@fabricolage said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

Ahsoka had 60, Anakin had 55, Mundi had 65.

https://youtu.be/LEZTYdh61r0

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabricolage said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@fabricolage said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

Ahsoka had 60, Anakin had 55, Mundi had 65.

https://youtu.be/LEZTYdh61r0

Wow. You’d think the chosen one would have a bit of a higher score

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AnakinVader99

Of course, Anakin is last place he is the weakest Jedi and is no chosen one isn't that right Tenebrous? -_- Seriously Anakin in TCW is probably the weakest jedi in the show

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, Anakin is last place he is the weakest Jedi and is no chosen one isn't that right Tenebrous? -_- Seriously Anakin in TCW is probably the weakest jedi in the show

How, though? He managed to pressure Dooku. He is one of the top Jedi in the show

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99 said:

How, though? He managed to pressure Dooku. He is one of the top Jedi in the show

You mean the same Dooku who couldn't fight off 30 pirates but Krell and Maul could fight of dozens of clones or struggled with Savage?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:
@anakinvader99 said:

You mean the same Dooku who couldn't fight off 30 pirates but Krell and Maul could fight of dozens of clones or struggled with Savage?

Maul is also the same guy who almost died to even less pirates if Savage didn't pick him up. Lol.

All of them have their low showings. Dooku is still Dooku. Most other Jedi in the show wouldn't have a chance against him.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99 said:
@void_reborn said:
@anakinvader99 said:

Maul is also the same guy who almost died to even less pirates if Savage didn't pick him up. Lol.

Maul was grabbing onto Savage and picking him up

All of them have their low showings. Dooku is still Dooku. Most other Jedi in the show wouldn't have a chance against him.

Well Anakin has so many low showings he minus well be below everyone. Also Anakin is outperformed a lot in the series

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

Loading Video...

Close to the end of the video, Maul nearly dies without Savage picking him up.

Well Anakin has so many low showings he minus well be below everyone. Also Anakin is outperformed a lot in the series

Outperformed by who? He is only ever outperformed in terms of killing fodder enemies. Gallia killed like 8/10 Commando Droids as compared to Skywalker's 2 when they were ambushed by a squad. Ahsoka and Ki Adi Mundi killed more droids than he did in the 2nd battle of Geonosis.

Otherwise, Anakin is > Fisto, Gallia, Kenobi, Koth, Ahsoka and many other Jedi that appear in TCW.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@anakinvader99:

@anakinvader99 said:

Well technically, S1 Anakin surpassed Maul's hallway showing against greater numbers:

No Caption Provided

Anakin has consistently outfought Ventress throughout TCW(who has pressed Obi-Wan and outfought S4 Maul), nigh-instantly disarmed a bloodlusted S3 Ahsoka while massively holding back, and utterly dominated Barriss Offee -- who outfought Ahsoka at her peak during TCW -- while holding back. Not to mention, on Oba Diah, both Obi-Wan and Anakin openly acknowledged that the latter was a better fighter when choosing who would go after Dooku solo. Thus Anakin additionally scales above Obi-Wan who outfought S5 Maul.

That's his low end. High-end TCW Anakin is already Dooku's peer shortly after Episode II, and is more than a match for him by S4. He's also capable of "easily" defeating Grievous.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

Loading Video...

Close to the end of the video, Maul nearly dies without Savage picking him up.

Huh must have missremembered

Outperformed by who? He is only ever outperformed in terms of killing fodder enemies. Gallia killed like 8/10 Commando Droids as compared to Skywalker's 2 when they were ambushed by a squad. Ahsoka and Ki Adi Mundi killed more droids than he did in the 2nd battle of Geonosis.

Obi-wan easily beats a Mandalorian in hand to hand combat while Anakin struggles against a banker, Obi-wan performed better against Savage alone then he could with Anakin for backup, Anakin struggled against less bounty hunters than Maul did when he was going to the hutts and many more

Otherwise, Anakin is > Fisto, Gallia, Kenobi, Koth, Ahsoka and many other Jedi that appear in TCW.

How is he above all those people besides Ahsoka?

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

@anakinvader99 said:

Well technically, S1 Anakin surpassed Maul's hallway showing against greater numbers:

No Caption Provided

I think that is probably higher than most of his later feats

Anakin has consistently outfought Ventress throughout TCW(who has pressed Obi-Wan and outfought S4 Maul),

Not consistently he has lost against her or struggled to win

nigh-instantly disarmed a bloodlusted S3 Ahsoka while massively holding back,

Yet was still shown struggling a lot more than he should

and utterly dominated Barriss Offee -- who outfought Ahsoka at her peak during TCW -- while holding back.

Not really more than once he was nearly killed

Not to mention, on Oba Diah, both Obi-Wan and Anakin openly acknowledged that the latter was a better fighter when choosing who would go after Dooku solo.

When?

Thus Anakin additionally scales above Obi-Wan who outfought S5 Maul.

That's his low end. High-end TCW Anakin is already Dooku's peer shortly after Episode II, and is more than a match for him by S4. He's also capable of "easily" defeating Grievous.

Actually he is losing to Dooku more than once and is being outfought

Also when was he established to beating Grievous?

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul and Krell have the best fodder slaughter feats by far

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers