Rank these male Endgame characters by strength..

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EG Thor (Before he got fat..)

EG Fat Thor

EG Cap with Mjolnir

EG Thanos

EG Ebony Maw

EG Strange

EG Falcon

EG Spiderman

EG Iron Man

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9dc4dc7435
deactivated-5cc9dc4dc7435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_jim: not going to rank them all but fat Thor was stronger than all of them including prime Thor, fat Thor was definitely slower but he was clearly physically stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccc5f861ec2c
deactivated-5ccc5f861ec2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@styla: Um no besides Thanos being > Thor period. We all know Fat Thor was not stronger than prime Thor, that wouldn't even make sense. How does not fighting or training for 5 years make you stronger?

When you saw Thor stopping Thanos' attacks you were seeing a prime example of inconsistency like when Spider-Man stopped an overhead two handed hammer strike from Cull Obsidian, the same Cull who was knocking the Hulkbuster with just pure h2h and constantly staggering Ironman suits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckycharmz: I said physically, as in physical strength. Prime Thor was a way better fighter in every way (faster, more skillful and versatile), this Thor had more weight to throw around and he came off as physically stronger. He was resisting Thanos killing him with Stormbreaker, prime Thor couldn’t have done that.

People are just assuming he was weaker due to him being fat and out of shape, he wasn’t...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@styla: Except that prime Thor could if he had Russoforce too. Having a fat belly doesn't increase strength in your upper body, Thanos was weakened by plot in all those scenerios for dramatic effect. Hulk isn't even as strong as Thanos.

I'm actually part of the minority who do not believe that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckycharmz: Thor wasn’t pure fat lol, he had muscle still and he also had more body mass to throw around hence him being stronger. Thanos is stronger than base Hulk and I think EG Thor is stronger than base Hulk too.

Thor needed some attributes to offset his lack of skill and speed so they gave him more physical strength and Mjolnir, without them Thanos would have killed Thor.

Hulk has the potential to be stronger than Thanos but the Russos decided to make him weak instead. You’ve seen my arguments in other threads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@styla: I know that but the thing is "throwing your weight around" does not help in a grapple of pure physical strength. And at best he was only 50-100 pounds heavier which is still nothing to Thanos and pales in comparison to how much Thanos weighs which is in the thousands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckycharmz: read my edit about the attributes, Thor without the increase in strength and Mjolnir would have died pretty fast... I thought it was quite clear as I was watching it that they made him stronger, they made him a slow brute with raw power from Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, he just didn’t have his speed or skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@styla: There was no increase in anything. Thor in his prime would perform just as good as Cap. You are still ignoring the fact that in no way could he be stronger. Mjolnir made his lightning slightly stronger so I do agree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckycharmz: come on dude.. read what I’m saying. I’m talking pure physical strength, as in lifting things, grappling, holding Thanos back etc.

This is nothing to do with his powers, EG Thor was not his old self, he didn’t have his fighting skills or speed he was a slow brute, he had strength otherwise Thanos would have straight up killed him since Thor was too slow to dodge Thanos’ attacks and use Mjolnir the way prime Thor can.

Sushmita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Giantman?? He could be the strongest.

Cull O was killed in an instant. Cull in IW defeated iron-man twice.At first instant he was saved by Spiderman and second by Wong.

Also punching levithian.