Rank the Strawhat Pirates (by intelligence)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Enemybird

Just curious what the general consensus is among fans. This was actually tricky for me.

For intelligence I will tryto look at their overall showings combined with their specialty.

Intelligence

1. Nico Robin - She is the smartest overall.
  2. Tony-Tony Chopper - He has moments of pure stupidity which is the only reason he isn't 1#
  3. Cutty Flam- He operated on himself to create a cyborg body and various weaponry but still has his dumb moments.
  4. Jinbei - Similar to Robin, Jinbei is very wise about the world overall but lacks a specialty.
  5. Nami - By default she is smarter than anyone from east blue with the exception of two people on not on this list.
  6. Usopp - He created the weather tech that Nami uses plus a bunch of other gadgets and what not.
  7. Vinsmoke Sanji - He's a great chef.
  8. Roronoa Zoro - Overall, he's smarter than those two.
  9. Brook - Honestly, he is a few points above Luffy.
  10. Monkey D. Luffy - No explanation needed.
RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Franky>Chopper>Robin>Usopp>Jinbei>Nami>Sanji>Zoro>Brook>Luffy

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nami
  2. Usopp
  3. Chopper
  4. Robin
  5. Franky
  6. Sanji
  7. Zoro
  8. Luffy

The intelligence ranking is almost the complete reverse of the strength ranking.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nami
  2. Usopp
  3. Chopper
  4. Robin
  5. Franky
  6. Sanji
  7. Zoro
  8. Luffy

The intelligence ranking is almost the complete reverse of the strength ranking.

I would rate Luffy above Zoro to be honest. I don't remember Zoro having any showings of intelligence or strategy at all. Whilst Luffy has had moments at the beginning of the series such as faking an argument with Koby in order to get him accepted into the marines, using his devil fruit creatively in general with gears. Using his devil fruit effectively to have vertical mobility in order to dodge attacks that would be otherwise unavoidable such as Buggy's knife midair in Orange Town, Don Krieg's explosive spear when he didn't have a big platform to move in, outsmarting Enel's Observation Haki etc. Outsmarted Buggy and redirected his cannon.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nami
  2. Usopp
  3. Chopper
  4. Robin
  5. Franky
  6. Sanji
  7. Zoro
  8. Luffy

I can kinda understand why the other guy said Franky, but Nami or Robin? How?

Frotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9. Luffy

8. Zoro

7 Brook

6. Sanji

5. Usopp

4. Nami