Quirk Ideas

Leeroythajenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Leeroythajenks

My Hero Academia is currently my favorite anime to watch, and is my third favorite overall behind Bleach and Attack On Titan. So I was thinking, if I could design a character to be in the show, what would his quirk be.So I came up with this.

Quirk: Plasma

The user is able to ignite his blood into a bright fluorescent blue plasma-like substance. (Similar to to plasma is the halo series) The user must cut themselves in order to allow their blood to flow so that it may be ignited. The user is also able to release the plasma with a stream like focus or in an immense blast. While ignited the plasma is most like a liquid,resembling napalm.The user can also make constructs from the plasma such as swords or shields, mainly a scythe (Because i love scythes in anime.) The user is limited to how much of the power they user however, considering that the plasma uses their blood as a fuel. Excessive use of the quirk could result in the user suffering from immense fatigue or even death. With more training and experience I thought it would be cool is the plasma became hotter and hotter or even if eventually the user could make makeshift booby-traps by leaving blood in different places on the battle field then ignited it from a distance.

But what are your quirk ideas are they epic-designed quirks like Bakugo's explosion or weird quirks like sticky balls.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Abezethibou

A quirk that will stop people from making stupid posts.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By seastone98
fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quirk: Donation

Every good act or positive action done can bring out great results in others, which results in one fading away from existence and memory. Doing the opposite negates it's chronic progression.