questions about the new age of heroes ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok dc has something called the new age of heroes and I have some questions first Damage from prime earth is he a good guy or a bad guy also on the dc database it says that “ones a day ethan avery transforms into the hulking behemoth damage for an hour, during this time ethan has no control over his actions though he can communicate with damage. when damage turns back into ethan he loses consciousness, often leaving him exposed.” I like to know is can he control when he transforms or dose it happen automatically ? next there is Brimstone is he in control of his powers on his page it says he got his powers from a demon called The Salesman so what dose the salesman get out of this ? then there is Sideways what can he do ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don’t know much about the new age of heroes but damage is basically dc’s hulk brimstone is dc’s ghost rider and as for sideways he has the ability to open up rifts in space, allowing himself to either look through or step through and instantaneously travel to other locations wherever he may choose, which he calls "rifting". rifts tend to be blurry however, and his aim isn't always exactly right. A side effect of rifting seems to be that it tears holes in the fabric of space and time, allowing the inverse to slip through. he is also able to bring people along with him when rifting, and trick people into walking through them, acting like portals. however, if a person isn't fully entered when the rift is closed, the rift can dismember the person.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OtaconMGS

there are more then just brimstone, damage and sideways there is also the new challengers, the terrifics, the silencer and the immortal men

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah thanks well most of the pages on the characters are blank

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers