Questions about the marvel family

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OtaconMGS

I like to ask about the powers of shazam basically anyone who has ever used the powers in one way or another. first The Wizard shazam was born 9000 years ago as was a young shepherd named Jebediah, who lost his parents to a group of murdering nomads and was left alone. Pleading to the gods, Jebediah formed a covenant with the gods of his people and was chosen by six long-since forgotten gods to become their champion, Vlarem. The six gods were Marsosh (God of Stamina), Arel (Swift Messenger of the Gods), Ribalvei (Most Powerful of the Gods), Voldar (Master of Strength), Elbiam (Lord of Courage), and Lumiun (Patron of Wisdom) and each decided to bestow upon Jebediah a portion of their power to transform him into an empowered adult form. These gods developed a magic code word ("Vlarem") formed from the first initial of their respective names. anyway dose he still have this power and if he dose and says the word would he change into a young man again ?

next there is Freddy Freeman how come that he had to work power the powers when Billy Batson did not ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OtaconMGS
OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got one now that billy batson has powers from a new source is he stronger or weaker then before ?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Well here are billy batson’s powers before

Solomon (Wisdom)

Hercules (Strength)

Atlas (Stamina)

Zeus (Power)

Achilles (Courage)

Mercury (Speed)

here are his powers now

S'ivaa (Strength)

H'ronmeer (Flame)

Anapel (Compassion)

Zonus (Source Manipulation)

Atë (Boldness)

Mamaragan (Lightning)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So billy loses wisdom, stamina, power of zeus, courage and speed then he gets flame, compassion, boldness and source manipulation. Interesting so he keeps strength and lightning.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still no replies maybe you should ask why Mary Marvel has a skirt and Darla doesn't.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey I got one who are these guys ? I know the one in the middle is The Wizard but who are the others ?

No Caption Provided

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm I the only one that thinks the new 52 Marvel Family should have got to keep there powers.

No Caption Provided

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the group is the Council of Eternity but I don't know who the members are other then The Wizard and I would have been cool if the others got to keep there powers at least for a little while.