Questions about the death of the new gods ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok since I didn’t read death of the new gods I have some questions about it.

1) why did infinity man kill the new gods ?

2) where there any servivers ?

3) how could takion die if he is suppose to be a avatar of the source

4) what was the outcome of apocalypse and new genesis

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Source essentially dictated that Infinity Man to kill the New Gods.

I believe that Darkseid, Orion, and some others survived the event.

Since Infinty Man was backed by the Source it would explain why Takion was able to die.

Essentially, New Genesis had lost everything while Darkseid had been set up to create the Fifth World in his image.

Don't quote me on this stuff cause I haven't read the story in a while... Personally I don't find Starlins work converning the Fourth World appealing and this story is the epitome of my issues with how he writes the New Gods. Then there the fact that had the nerve to mercy kill the Fourth World basically makes me wanna reject any storyline he's touched concerning the Fourth World

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24: @au_141: @otaconmgs: ok I have a different question what is Metron ? I looked him up on the DC database and it says he was born on new genesis but if you read his profile it says this... "Metron is the supreme explorer, scientist, and inventor of the New Gods. His mission is the unraveling of the mysteries of the universe. His origin is mysterious, though he is not a native of New Genesis or Apokolips, but comes from another place altogether. Although he allies himself with the New Gods, he is truly neither good nor evil. His main reason for helping the New Gods in battling Darkseid of Apokolips is fear of being made subject to Darkseid's tyrannical rule. This would surely hinder Metron in his search for knowledge."