questions about saviour's powers ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OtaconMGS

ok I saw a episode of new sage and he talked about a dc character called Saviour and I was wondering what are his limits ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok i got some more questions about saviour first i know he can give himself basiclly any power he wants but can he effect others like can he give other people powers or can he take away powers from others second i know he can make weapons like guns, knifes and swords but what about magical weapons like aquaman's trident, wonder woman's sword or a green lantern ring with a unlimited charge next can he give himself powers like the speed force, darksied's omega effect, the green or the red and last can he create life for example can he make a female companion or a dog ?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@otaconmgs: Saviour can't amp or deamp anyone else with his powers. It only counts for him and him alone unless he makes fodder. Saviour also has limits- his imagination, and the fact that the human mind can only understand so much means he can't become a god or give himself something like the Omega Effect, which is beyond the understanding of normal people.

Saviour is also not that powerful- he was beaten by Superman two times clean with his powers, which implies that he can't do crazy stuff with them, just basic amps like invisibility or making himself bigger. He is also easily influenced by others, so a person who mocked him for being as weak as a mouse would make him that weak unconsciously, even if he didn't mean to do it.

He could give himself equipment but the fact is that he wouldn't have the skill to use it, so if he had the Speed Force, for example, he wouldn't know how it works, so it would be uncontrollable.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: interesting so could he just give himself say the speed force then the knowledge on how to use it and what about making lifeforms ?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@otaconmgs said:

@diarrhearegatta: interesting so could he just give himself say the speed force then the knowledge on how to use it and what about making lifeforms ?

Perhaps, but he'd need to imagine having the knowledge first, which he likely wouldn't do or be capable of doing.

He's made fodder in the past. Nothing complex, but it was a "lifeform" so to speak. Maybe he can make something more complex, but we haven't seen it yet.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: lets see if i got this right saviour can give himself any power he he want but he has to know how it works thats why he dose not give himself the speed force but he could if he knew how it worked plus he can make life forms like the fish or the army of pink elephants but what about weapons if he saw wonder womans sword and aquaman trident could he make copies of them if he knew how they worked ?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: If he knew exactly how the thing was composed, then perhaps. We've never seen anything close to this before from him through.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: what do you mean by bump my own thread ?

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: Saviour can't amp or deamp anyone else with his powers. It only counts for him and him alone unless he makes fodder. Saviour also has limits- his imagination, and the fact that the human mind can only understand so much means he can't become a god or give himself something like the Omega Effect, which is beyond the understanding of normal people.

Saviour is also not that powerful- he was beaten by Superman two times clean with his powers, which implies that he can't do crazy stuff with them, just basic amps like invisibility or making himself bigger. He is also easily influenced by others, so a person who mocked him for being as weak as a mouse would make him that weak unconsciously, even if he didn't mean to do it.

He could give himself equipment but the fact is that he wouldn't have the skill to use it, so if he had the Speed Force, for example, he wouldn't know how it works, so it would be uncontrollable.

THAT