questions about one piece ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok this time I like to know about one piece. why do people hate the 4kids dub I also like to know about haki like Neapolitan ice cream haki comes in three flavors Kenbunshoku Haki, which grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities; Busoshoku Haki, which allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent; and Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others. Roronoa Zoro has kenbunshoku and busoshoku plus Monkey D. Luffy has haoshoku but what about Nami and Nico Robin can they use haki. oh and what about the different fruits luffy ate the gum gum fruit so he got stretchy powers then Portgaz D. Ace ate the flame flame fruit so he got fire powers so my question is can someone eat more then one fruit ?

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crimz

@kid_omega_prime said:

ok this time I like to know about one piece. why do people hate the 4kids dub

Because the voice acting is really bad and the show was highly censored. All guns were turned into super soakers, no blood and important moments were cut out because of violence. One very important moment for the story was completely cut for no apparent reason.

I also like to know about haki like Neapolitan ice cream haki comes in three flavors Kenbunshoku Haki, which grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities; Busoshoku Haki, which allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent; and Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others. Roronoa Zoro has kenbunshoku and busoshoku plus Monkey D. Luffy has haoshoku but what about Nami and Nico Robin can they use haki.

Robin and Nami have not shown to be able to use haki yet, but that could change in the future.

oh and what about the different fruits luffy ate the gum gum fruit so he got stretchy powers then Portgaz D. Ace ate the flame flame fruit so he got fire powers so my question is can someone eat more then one fruit ?

They say you die if you eat more than one. Only one person in existence has two different powers and it's still unknown how he got the second one, but it's likely not by eating the fruit.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4kids cut a lot of episodes that created plot holes.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The 4Kids dub was awful. The Gum-Gum rap still makes me cringe to this day. Storylines were dumbed down or flat out cut. Characters were reduced to silly shells of themselves. Essentially destroying the show.

I honestly gave up on One Piece because of this dub in Middle School before finding out Funimation did a much better dub and had Christopher Sabat (Vegeta) involved.

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kid_omega_prime said:

The 4Kids dub was awful. The Gum-Gum rap still makes me cringe to this day. Storylines were dumbed down or flat out cut. Characters were reduced to silly shells of themselves. Essentially destroying the show.

I honestly gave up on One Piece because of this dub in Middle School before finding out Funimation did a much better dub and had Christopher Sabat (Vegeta) involved.

That gum gum rap LMAO that was the worst.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwentyGoodMen

If you like Sanji's 4kids voice then there's something deeply wrong with you because he sounds mentally challenged

Also all the unnecessary censoring and cutting storylines that made plot holes, what's not to hate?