questions about ben 10’s omnitrix

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

there are something’s I like to know about ben 10’s omnitrix first it says he can have 3 dna samples for each planet on earth he has human, dolphin and mouse dna so what if he met a human that was born on a different planet like colossal boy was born on mars so would he get his dna and since colossal boy got his powers from a meteor would ben get colossal boy’s ability to grow. ok so I was thinking when ben remade the universe did he bring everyone back from the dead or is everybody he made copies of the originals. oh what if ben 10k had dna samples of both goku and vegeta can he use the biomnitrix to do a saiyan fusion

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa3a25193a9
deactivated-5baa3a25193a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to know about ben 10’s omnitrix first it says he can have 3 dna samples for each planet on earth he has human, dolphin and mouse dna so what if he met a human that was born on a different planet like colossal boy was born on mars so would he get his dna and since colossal boy got his powers from a meteor would ben get colossal boy’s ability to grow

In theory, It depends on whether or not Colossal boy, counts as a mutant or not. Even though colossal boy was born in mars, his species still originate from earth. But considering his powers came from a radioactive meteorite that has nothing to do with earth, he in theory is a mutant or rather a new species, as that said meteorite changed his genetics and thus he is a new species.

So if omnitrix views it as a new and different species, then ben can copy his dna.

ok so I was thinking when ben remade the universe did he bring everyone back from the dead or is everybody he made copies of the originals.

Yes it was stated, that ben created or tried to create the exact copies of everyone and everything, the only thing Alien X failed to copy was Mr. Smoothy's flavors, which was used against him in the episode universe vs tennyson.

oh what if ben 10k had dna samples of both goku and vegeta can he use the biomnitrix to do a saiyan fusion

You mean, fusion to create Gogeta or Vegito? No, Fusion in DBZ/S is a magical process, not genetic.

And having Goku's gene would be the same as having Vegata's gene, as they belong to the same spices.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OtaconMGS

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: thanks but I do have more questions first what if ben met Thor since thor is half asgardian and half Gaea would he get 2 dna samples second what if ben met the aliens from the mass effect universe and scanned a asari would ben become a female since asari are a all female race or would ben be the first male asari next what if he met a jedi like Luke Skywalker would be get a Lightsaber I ask because sometimes when he turns into a alien the omnitrix gives the aliens equipment like a containment suit with nrg and last could be become beings like Galactus or one of the Celestials

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: oh I also like to know in the episode universe vs tennyson Ben said he can’t control which alien he can turn into

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how dose ben unlock a alien from his omnitrix because it says that he has over a million but only 99 are unlocked, 71 named and 61 on-screen

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how dose ben unlock a alien from his omnitrix because it says that he has over a million but only 99 are unlocked, 71 named and 61 on-screen

They are arranged in sets of 10s (plus the aliens Ben's unlocked already) for simplicity. All 1,000,904 can be unlocked through Master Control.

We never really know how Ben unlocks the aliens though. They seem to just be random additions.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: @otaconmgs: @angeljax: I thought that azmuth is the one who unlocks ben’s aliens

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: @angeljax: @kid_omega_prime: I got one can ben get a dna sample from vampirella since she is a alien

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: @angeljax: @kid_omega_prime: ok so dose that mean if ben were to become ecco ecco then split into two then have one turn into clockwork and the other become upgrade then fuse together or if he had both goku and vegeta’s dna can he do a fusion

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: No but Ben 10,000 (a future version of Ben) created the Biomintrix. Which allows him to fuse two aliens together. So he can do it that way.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: @kid_omega_prime: @angeljax: I got one what if Ben got the dna of skurd then turn into ecco ecco then make a duplicate then have the duplicate turn into skurd then link to the omnitrix can he do that ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5baa3a25193a9: @angeljax: @otaconmgs: when ben turns into a alien he as that plumber controller on his chest what would happen if someone were to hit it with enuph force what would happen and if ben got say his arm cut of as a human could he turn into swampfire regrow a new arm then turn back human with a new arm and if a alien is injured or hurt bad would it carry over to other aliens and his human body ?