Question about Universal Bleach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is an honest question. How did this happen? How does it make sense?

From what I have seen, it's because SK created the Universe and stuff about the other dimensions like Gargantua, Hell, Hueco Mondo etc. Yhwach absorbed the power becoming Universal to multiversal. Ichigo one shotting Yhwach becoming Universal or Multiversal. I made a mistake before and forget about the part where Ichigo did actually one shot Yhwach, so my bad. It was such a terrible fight that i missed the part where he wasn't being fodder.

So these things make characters Universal plus but my problem is that it's not shown. It doesn't make sense story wise.

Let's see, in this battle we have Gremmy making a meteor that can barely be calculated to continental and he had to make a clone. No other destruction feat.

Before this we have Aizen's fragor, making a giant hole. Nothing close to even country level. Ichigo and Aizen clash erasing the mountain. Ichigo's final getsuga.

Destruction wise, these are the best feats in bleach that I can remember but none of them even scale to moon level.

How can characters at this level jump to Universal? There is no indication of such power throughout the manga. Kubo just like other manga artist also brought to focus the destruction that characters cause since its a cool shot. It's kids manga.

Did you even see a star getting engulfed by Yhwach?

If he was Universal, i believe we would have seen the solar system from high up getting engulfed by his power.

There is no way a shonen would skip that even if it was being rushed.

Yhwach's servant didn't show any feats near planet level and they are connected to him. The shingami than scale to them and none of them showed any such feats either.

I can see the point of Yhwach being multi planet but more than that, I don't see any proof for it.

It's the same case for Kaguya. I don't consider her Multi Solar system or even solar system level. Unlike Yhwach we actually saw her Dimensions. We know they have a planet and stars. But putting her at that level gets contradicted by the story itself.

If she just appeared and made everything stop, and left. We could put here there but she fought and she lost.

The characters that fought her could barely scale to moon level and she struggled with them. Taking into account many statements and too many powerups in the war, we could push her to planet level but that's it.

With ETSB she can be solar system or star level, it doesn't matter since she doesn;t scale to it. It is a giant TSB, tsb eat matter. It grows and eats. if it becomes the size of a star and explodes then its obviously going to destroy a lot.

So that's my problem with the Universal claims. You guys got any thing to change my mind. Relax yourself and keep away the negative thoughts. Don't take it seriously, it;s just a comic book discussion.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything you wrote is what you call an argument from incredulity and argument from disbelief. Which can't be taken as a form of serious discussion.

The Soul King in his prime cannot be argued below Universal seeing as he well created the verse. This is established history.

Don't care about Ichigo.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Everything you wrote is what you call an argument from incredulity and argument from disbelief. Which can't be taken as a form of serious discussion.

The Soul King in his prime cannot be argued below Universal seeing as he well created the verse. This is established history.

Don't care about Ichigo.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Don't care about Ichigo.

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@godren said:

Don't care about Ichigo.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_alchemist01

Is there such a thing as PSK? I thought he was stuck at the same level since the hands of progression and stagnation was cut off.

Either way SK is either Multi Galactic or Universal in AP. No one else in the verse scales.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Ichigo one shot SK without even using his full power. Where is the proof of SK's power? Only statements, no feats. Only anti-feats. His body parts being so weak that you can't even put them at Planet level. Universal being's parts can not be less than Galaxy level or solar system. You got nothing but statements for SK. People scale Yhwach to SK, Ichigo and Aizen to Yhwach so where is the proof of this power. you are also one of those people that said creation is not equal to dc. Most of these people here are part of that mind set, I also think that. It doesn't make sense in reality but Shounen series seem to go with such illogical mind set.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:
@faradaysloth said:
@godren said:

Don't care about Ichigo.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo probably isn't universal that's false equivalency scaling as SK Yhwach's AP isn't really related to his defense.

SK and SK Yhwach both are universal at a minimum because they've both actively altered it's form throughout multiple dimensions - and nobody even comes close to their power, which is why it took the combined efforts of how many different characters to take down SK Yhwach. It's not really an issue if you factor in context.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo is not universal.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wanderez

@diydeath said:

Ichigo probably isn't universal that's false equivalency scaling as SK Yhwach's AP isn't really related to his defense.

SK and SK Yhwach both are universal at a minimum because they've both actively altered it's form throughout multiple dimensions - and nobody even comes close to their power, which is why it took the combined efforts of how many different characters to take down SK Yhwach. It's not really an issue if you factor in context.

Yeah... about that

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hypothetical Soul King Ginjo would be universal. But I ain't gon' argue for universal Ichigo, not on CV. Debating Bleach here has become quite the unpleasant experience, because most of the time you'd be called out for wanking if you have the god tiers at anything higher than country level.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:
@diydeath said:

Yeah... about that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hypothetical Soul King Ginjo would be universal. But I ain't gon' argue for universal Ichigo, not on CV. Debating Bleach here has become quite the unpleasant experience, because most of the time you'd be called out for wanking if you have the god tiers at anything higher than country level.

Basically any soul king, provided they have the soul king's powers, is universal by definition. Ginjo is just a candidate. CV is particularly bad for Bleach imo. There's like 3 or 4 users with alts who troll every Bleach thread to high hell and back.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wanderez said:
@goldie_pegasus said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@faradaysloth said:
@godren said:

Don't care about Ichigo.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: why would you use a game? Games are non canon. The world in this could just mean earth, seritei and hueco mondo.

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:
@goldie_pegasus said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@faradaysloth said:
@godren said:

Don't care about Ichigo.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wanderez

@asurakj:

This part of the game is literally the canon novel. It's exactly the same as the actual novel, it's just implemented into the game...

The scale at which the Soul King can alter the "world" is universal at least as shown by Yhwach and Soul King himself.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RDCDesmond

@godren: His argument isn’t fully a no fallacy. Because someone doesn’t believe in universal Bleach doesn’t mean it is just a argument they refuse to believe.

Especially when true Shikai can nearly kill Soul king

Bleach multiplier is stated to be x5 - x10 with years of training

Whole series before TYBW Renji never mastered or even knew his bankai real name only half of its name, so after squad zero training n learning its true name you can say his bankai became a x10 complete bankai If it was x5 before.

Ichigo shikai Power is STATED to equal his DangaI / Mugetsu

DangaI / Mugetsu is Country lv but even if you wanted to wank it to planet level

You would have to say True Bankai is over 800 billion times stronger than his true Shikai power which makes zero sense

People scale Ichigo to ywach who can merge the realms but Merginf realms isn’t universal it’s only planet to multi planet lv at max

The Soul king who keeps realms apart was literally killed by True Shikai Ichigo Who isn’t universal level n no mention of his power rising was mentioned when he sliced through the soul king

AP aside Ichigo has the weakest DC feats in HST and his AP doesn’t scale to universal it scales to multi planet at max.

Saying Ichigo can fight characters like DBS Goku is insane Itself. Go n make a ichigo vs beerus thread on cv it will get locked. Only Bleach trolls believe in that.

Literally nothing has happened since 2016 for Bleach to receive such a massive upgrade just a bunch of Bleach trolls got together cus their show was cancelled for years n had to wank them so hard they broke the wank machine.

The most ridiculous wank I’ve ever seen.

N you have brolt as your profile pic but you are arguing Ichigo is same tier as Broly ? Lol dbz fans should be ashamed of you

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: doesn't matter what profile pic he has, he's still more of a bleach fanboy, and to think Ichigo is anywhere near even eos dbz tier is not worth wasting any time upon let alone Broly tier lmfao

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: let's be honest, you don't just argue for universal bleach out of here. You literally believe in low multiversal bleach and outerversal PSK

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Right very hilarious this the biggest wank in history of Shonen. They somehow boosted him from like Saiyan - Namek Saga Tiers to Ben 10 Alien X😭

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Yuuto-jika557

ichigo deserves universal ap even tho it is hella debunkable

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Godren

@godren: His argument isn’t fully a no fallacy. Because someone doesn’t believe in universal Bleach doesn’t mean it is just a argument they refuse to believe.

You don’t know what a fallacy is do you?

Especially when true Shikai can nearly kill Soul king

Uhh besides the fact that the weakened Soul King is unable to defend himself at all and only acts as a battery what even is your point?

Bleach multiplier is stated to be x5 - x10 with years of training

How is this relevant to my statement regarding Prime Soul King being at said level?

Whole series before TYBW Renji never mastered or even knew his bankai real name only half of its name, so after squad zero training n learning its true name you can say his bankai became a x10 complete bankai If it was x5 before.

More irrelevant shit And wrong. Learning the true name of your Zanpakuto doesn’t bring you from 5 to 10x stronger.

Ichigo shikai Power is STATED to equal his DangaI / Mugetsu

Okay...?

DangaI / Mugetsu is Country lv but even if you wanted to wank it to planet level

Okay...?

You would have to say True Bankai is over 800 billion times stronger than his true Shikai power which makes zero sense

I never said this but you are for sure are saying random things.

People scale Ichigo to ywach who can merge the realms but Merginf realms isn’t universal it’s only planet to multi planet lv at max

Are you saying the realm itself is only a planet? Are you daft? Did you not get the part where the realms are universal in size?

Did you miss the entire dialogue about things such as the boundary between worlds and the Garganta the void that contains every realm would also collapse?

The Soul king who keeps realms apart was literally killed by True Shikai Ichigo Who isn’t universal level n no mention of his power rising was mentioned when he sliced through the soul king

Except Yhwach is the one who gave Ichigo the power to kill him so you’re already wrong there. Besides the fact this isn’t relevant to my statement Or the fact that weakened Soul King the battery inside a crystal has no durability.

AP aside Ichigo has the weakest DC feats in HST and his AP doesn’t scale to universal it scales to multi planet at max.

What does his DC have to do with his AP? These are different concepts. You don’t need to blow up a universe to be universal. That’s why scaling is a thing.

Saying Ichigo can fight characters like DBS Goku is insane Itself. Go n make a ichigo vs beerus thread on cv it will get locked. Only Bleach trolls believe in that.

I never said that nor did i mention Ichigo or any DBS character for the matter.

Literally nothing has happened since 2016 for Bleach to receive such a massive upgrade just a bunch of Bleach trolls got together cus their show was cancelled for years n had to wank them so hard they broke the wank machine.

Universal Soul King comes from the novels which is post 2016 lmao. Calling something wank isn’t an argument when you can barely explain anything without telling me how you personally feel.

The most ridiculous wank I’ve ever seen.

Good to know.

N you have brolt as your profile pic but you are arguing Ichigo is same tier as Broly ? Lol dbz fans should be ashamed of you

Honestly I don’t want you tagging me again. You respond to me with a whole lot of nonsense that had nothing to do with my initial post whining about Ichigo when my entire short statement revolved exclusively around the Prime Soul King.

Wtf does my avatar or post have to do with DBZ???

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hypothetical Soul King GINJO"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now ive seen it all

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts