#1 Posted by Richubs (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think of this?

Was it good or bad?

#2 Posted by mrmonster (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it looks great.

I know that the cancellation issue will inevitably come up, but I'm trying to stay a glass half-full guy and just be glad we're (hopefully) getting an awesome season 2.

#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (6639 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks solid. Hope it’s a last solid ride for the Netflix shows.

#4 Posted by hyiena (5274 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12335 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back Frankie 💀

#6 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

I was expecting Russo to look more ugly

#7 Posted by godzilla44 (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides Jigsaw looking lame, I'm hyped for S2.

#8 Posted by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks amazing. We are finally seeing Frank truly embrace the Punisher role. The fight scenes look better than ever, and overall the show looks more action packed which is an improvement from season 1. Laughed when he threw that barstool at a guy. Kind of wondering who the lady he was kissing was too.

And I know Russo still looks pretty good but I hope people don't judge the show just because his face isn't as nasty as they want it to be.

#9 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprising. Still haven't watched first season most likely never will. Can't wait for it to end on a cliffhanger then is immediately confirmed to be cancelled

#10 Edited by adamTRMM (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping we're moving away from the sad sack of S1 and its lame (OK not all of them were lame, but the military conspiracy that was injected into his origin was abysmal) themes to see the real Punisher.

#11 Posted by ThorSMASH616 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

looking forward for jigsaw

🔨

#12 Posted by King-Ragnar (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#13 Posted by Amcu (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great to me.

#14 Posted by Amcu (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyger said:

Surprising. Still haven't watched first season most likely never will. Can't wait for it to end on a cliffhanger then is immediately confirmed to be cancelled

Why? If you're not watching it why do you care?

#15 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@tyger said:

I clearly do not care. I'm just anticipating the Netflix Marvel eradication to catch up to it. And it will.

#16 Posted by Amcu (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyger said:
@amcu said:
@tyger said:

I clearly do not care. I'm just anticipating the Netflix Marvel eradication to catch up to it. And it will.

You said you can't wait. That would mean you care about it.

#17 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@tyger said:
@amcu said:
@tyger said:

You said you can't wait. That would mean you care about it.

Uh you are making absolutely no sense and you're just making yourself look less intelligent because it's blatantly obvious I do not considering I was suprised it got a second season then joked about it getting cancelled next. I can't wait means exactly what it looks like... I could say I can't wait for Trump to be assassinated, or I can't wait for a horrible day to end, and you're telling me that saying "I can't wait" has a hidden meaning of actually caring? Lmao I can't wait for the day the users on this site gain some common sense.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#18 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15388 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#19 Posted by BullPR (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

Will watch it

#20 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15989 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great

#21 Posted by Stormdriven (17713 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks badass

#22 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6609 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it's gonna be great I can't wait! Season 1 was underrated af

#23 Posted by Tomkatie (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap this looks awesome

I really need to watch this show

#24 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6470 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems a lot more over the top than season 1, which isn't necessarily bad. Jigsaw should have way more scars though, because that's nothing makeup can't cover or him just explaining that he's a vet. Also I hope he's gonna actually be a cold killer now, I don't like a morally driven punisher

#25 Posted by Amcu (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyger said:

Uh you are making absolutely no sense and you're just making yourself look less intelligent because it's blatantly obvious I do not considering I was suprised it got a second season then joked about it getting cancelled next. I can't wait means exactly what it looks like... I could say I can't wait for Trump to be assassinated, or I can't wait for a horrible day to end, and you're telling me that saying "I can't wait" has a hidden meaning of actually caring? Lmao I can't wait for the day the users on this site gain some common sense.

Really?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/can-t-wait

"Be very eager, anxious, or impatient, as in We can't wait for the baseball season to begin or I can't wait to see Dad—it's been a year ."

Saying that you can't wait for it to end in a cliffhanger and than get canceled essentially means that you are eager, anxious or impatient for that to happen.

Lets try a definition for care.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/care

"Feel concern or interest; attach importance to something."

If you are eager for something to happen than you have interest and place importance on that thing happening.

My point is that if you are completely uninterested in the show(which is perfectly fine by the way)why are you eager to see it end in a cliffhanger and than get canceled, as that would obviously just annoy fans and would not be a desirable result.

If you're completely uninterested in the show than why would you want it to end in a bad way that will only upset people that actually care for the show? Unless you just hate them and want them to be upset? Otherwise that doesn't make any sense.

Saying you can't wait for something to happen obviously means that you care about that thing happening. If I said I can't wait for Avengers: Endgame to come out than I obviously care about the film coming out. If I said that I can't wait to go to college than I obviously care about going to college.

By you saying that you can't wait for something to happen in Punisher it means that you care about that thing happening in the show.

#26 Posted by The_Magister (13493 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Don't give him attention.

#27 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for benjamin_poindexter
#29 Posted by Benjamin_Poindexter (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyger said:

Yay for you. Want a cookie?

#30 Edited by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@tyger said:

Really?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/can-t-wait

"Be very eager, anxious, or impatient, as in We can't wait for the baseball season to begin or I can't wait to see Dad—it's been a year ."

Saying that you can't wait for it to end in a cliffhanger and than get canceled essentially means that you are eager, anxious or impatient for that to happen.

Lets try a definition for care.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/care

"Feel concern or interest; attach importance to something."

If you are eager for something to happen than you have interest and place importance on that thing happening.

My point is that if you are completely uninterested in the show(which is perfectly fine by the way)why are you eager to see it end in a cliffhanger and than get canceled, as that would obviously just annoy fans and would not be a desirable result.

If you're completely uninterested in the show than why would you want it to end in a bad way that will only upset people that actually care for the show? Unless you just hate them and want them to be upset? Otherwise that doesn't make any sense.

Saying you can't wait for something to happen obviously means that you care about that thing happening. If I said I can't wait for Avengers: Endgame to come out than I obviously care about the film coming out. If I said that I can't wait to go to college than I obviously care about going to college.

By you saying that you can't wait for something to happen in Punisher it means that you care about that thing happening in the show.

You're trying hard to try and not be wrong. I said I couldn't wait for something to end then be canceled, that's not caring and you seem dumb frantically trying to change the meaning of my words and telling me what I meant. Like if you were smart you would see that saying "I can't wait" can be used in any manner good or bad and mine was obviously the latter and the examples I gave should've sufficed any person that could read.

#31 Posted by the_stegman (40136 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: @tyger: Both of you, stop it now. You're literally arguing over nothing.

#32 Edited by rogueshadow (29174 posts) - - Show Bio

S2 apparently leans more towards raw and brutal Punisher action. Should be good.

#33 Posted by TheHercules (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Amy was a great character!

Billy Russo arc was meh
The Russians arc were great but, could've done much better