PSA: Please stop calling the "Stranger Things" cast "hot" and "sexy"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

Now, I'm not talking about the whole cast.

You can ogle Steve, Jonathan, Nancy or even Hopper for all I care. I'm talking about the core group of protagonists, whose ages range from 13 to 16 as of now.

So, I've discovered that the "Stranger Things" fandom has become toxic, but not in a "mean" way like Star Wars sequel haters, DCEU/Zack Snyder fans, etc. The toxicity of the Stranger Things fanbase is honestly worse for a different reason: pedophilia. And that makes me almost ashamed to call myself a fan of the series. I cannot tell you how many posts I've seen about how "sexy" Millie Bobby Brown is, or how Finn Wolfhard should "hit me up in four years' time" or...well, some of it is so gross it would violate the guidelines of this site.

The reason this is sick is self-explanatory: it's ogling children. See, one of the reasons pedophilia-related crimes are so common these days is because sick, disgusting, vile people on the internet are promoting it. Don't believe me? Go to Tumblr.com, the Cancerverse of the internet.

Anyway, who is disgusted as I am? Comment!

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stahlflamme

@solar_nerd: eh, are you sure there are even adults behind most of those comments? I'm sure a lot of 13 to 16 year olds are saying stuff like that about the underaged stars of their favorite shows.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@solar_nerd: I'm more worried that someone actually finds Millie Bobby Brown sexy :S