• 82 results
TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TwoHoursBye

Beerus one shotted a fresh Vegeta with a simple star level blast. He destroyed Vegetas armor and made Vegeta look like a little b*tch. Not even Moro was capable of that. Vegeta never lost the will to fight vs Moro but 1 star level attack from Beerus was enough to make Vegetas pride go bye bye.

Maybe this could mean that Vegeta has no universal durability idk, lol.

Fact: Beerus destroyed a star which made Gokus and Vegetas pants go bye bye and Beerus used the same technique which made Vegeta look like a low level galaxy buster.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DC was definitely star level but the AP behind the attack would be far far beyond the DC

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: honestly many authors do that

I still remember the Vegeta blue dying from a planet bust(back in resurrection F), when this guy was supposed to be low multiversal already and planet busting was something he was doing during the initial dbz time

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These characters being anything more than universal (and even universal is dubious) has always been headcanon

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twohoursbye: @haxxxz: where are you getting it being star level ? It was small decorative planet

No Caption Provided

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump curious to see what ppl have to say about this

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Goku and Vegeta were shocked by Beerus' temper, not the planet exploding. You among other people should know by this point that AP is more important than DC especially in Dragon Ball.

I literally predicted that people would attempt to lowball this showing the moment I saw it lmao.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These characters being anything more than universal (and even universal is dubious) has always been headcanon

Oh by all means do debunk it you DB downplayer.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kilgpmktra

@vertigostrike: I already did. Provide the universal and multiversal feats/statements these z fighters have

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VertigoStrike

@kilgpmktra said:

@vertigostrike: I already did. Provide the universal and multiversal feats/statements these z fighters have

No you fucking didnt, all you did it was call it head canon and made it look like if that was clever.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigostrike: dude he's an obvious troll. No point in talking to him.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Laskt

It’s almost like we should care more about the AP of DBZ/DBS attacks rather than the DC. Not like that’s been a long established thing on battle forums or anything

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By VertigoStrike

@applekidthethird said:

Ironically, the troll has debated in the past as to why they are not universal. I do get he's a troll but that shouldn't stop people from ridiculing nonsense.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kilgpmktra

@vertigostrike said:
@applekidthethird said:

Ironically, the troll has debated in the past as to why they are not universal. I do get he's a troll but that shouldn't stop people from ridiculing nonsense.

Only Mui Goku can be considered universal by scaling to jiren who was considered stronger than belmond. Nobody else and even him being universal is crazy inconsistent to how his power is regularly portrayed. That's why I said it's doubtful. They still can't even survive in space.

Show me the feats or statements proving universal/multiversal z fighters

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crimson_COMET

This is pretty simple to understand, but apparently no one here knows Dragon Ball.

Namek Saga Frieza> Star Lvl > DBS Goku and Vegeta> Kid Goku > Buu Saga Goku > U6vU7 Arc Vegeta > Saiyan Saga Goku.

If you need it to be explain:

Namek Saga Freiza is above star lvl based on his 1st form's casual Planet Vegeta feat.

DBS Goku and Vegeta are below Star Lvl as seen in the scan above. Assuming that busting a decorative planet is equal to star lvl.

Kid Goku could move this: boulder https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11122/111223914/5025591-1.jpg

Buu Saga Goku can only lift 40 tons in base.

U6vU7 Arc Vegeta could not budge 1000 tons in SSJ, meaning his base can't budge 20 tons either. (since SSJ is 50x base)

Saiyan Saga Goku: https://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/d1/b0/d1b037_5408692.jpg pretty straight forward.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eredin12: How could Vegeta have known the AP of the blast when Saiyans can't sense God ki?

No Caption Provided

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lordragoon

Ki control. How many times does this need to be stated. The down player have been mighty salty lately lol.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's ignore context lol they were shocked by his "new" technique it's not like frieza destroyed a planet in Z lol

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Vegeta says "how can I acquire such power" though.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe this is biased downplay lol XD Shall we judge Superman capabilities based on his loss vs metallo,Batman,Lex Luthor etc? ahahahhahahah

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is downplay lol

They were not afraid of the fact the stars were blown but scared by Beerus AP

Goku could easily destroy a star if he focused his energy to

Even their ROF Base were way above Star level

SSJ1 Rusty ROF Gohan whos superior to ROF Piccolo, should be Large Star level and that power is still fodder to ROF Base Frieza

No Caption Provided

ROF Base Goku can keep up with and overwhelm ROF Final Form Frieza which dwarfs Frieza’s ROF Base Power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Frieza tanked his attack

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: How could they gauge the AP of the attack when they can't sense God ki?

No Caption Provided

And yeah, it's obviously not consistent. Low-ends exist.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: They referenced random Saiyans busting planets and Frieza busting Planet Vegeta literally a page or 2 earlier. Vegeta specifically mentioned the technique being what impressed him and Whis himself points out the concentrated power of said technique. It's not a low end lol it's basic reading comprehension.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Karkus

@gelato_exotic: The power of the technique was what shocked him, yeah, since he said "where can I acquire such power." Problem is Vegeta had no way to gauge the power of the technique at that point outside of the displayed DC since he can't sense the AP. Writers not being able to stay consistent in the same issue is nothing new tbh. I've also heard people say it's a star and not a planet which would make a bit more sense.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Consistent about what? Because in the same scene they acknowledge random fodder Saiyans going around busting planets

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Consistent about planet busting. Like you said, going from talking about random saiyans destroying planets to Vegeta being in awe of a planet busting technique (which he can't sense the AP of) pages later is inconsistent even in the same issue. If the planet thing was a mistranslation though and it was a star that'd be a bit less inconsistent.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: They were already able to use God Ki at that time.

I thought that was obvious. You do realize this is just hours before ROF happens where Goku not only has SSJ God but also SSJ Blue.

Star lv is seriously lowball

lol look at me a Naruto Tard defending the z verse better than DBZ / DBS fans 30 posts in😭

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: Yeah they could use God Ki but not sense it. Goku mentions that in the scan I posted, which takes place in Chapter 28 (Goku completely mastered Blue a few chapters prior)

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Stop it man 😓

Via scaling Goku is easily at the very least is at Low Multiversal, potentially far higher

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Karkus

@haxxxz: Hey, low-ends exist. There are times when guys like Thor, Superman, etc are scared of nukes. Maybe the Universal shockwave feat for SSG Goku in the Manga is an outlier. Who knows?

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: they were already small star level since Frieza was introduced, now they're exponentially, like dimensions ahead of that small star level of power. Even if you wanna use low end, it shouldn't be any lower than Universe level if not uni+

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: The Milky Way alone has 200-400 billion stars, and there are at least 200 billion galaxies just in the observable universe.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: wait, are you a bleach fan who's angry over the fact that many naruto/DB fans say around Hill level bleach joke? Is that why you're trying level hard to lowball the heck out of dbs? That's some unnecessary skepticism, an flat earther level mentality

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: sorry but multi galaxy is the absolute, I mean absolute low it can go. Anything lower than that is plain stupid no offense btw

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Never watched Bleach or Naruto.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Haxxxz

@eredin12: huh why are you telling me that, I'm having them at Multiversal normally , low Multiversal as low end and Low Complex Multiversal as higher end

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers