• 89 results
#51 Posted by Green_Tea (10420 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#53 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to reboot

#54 Posted by Green_Tea (10420 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: and you need to read more closely next time lol... I replied to Zerious, not you

#55 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: and you need to read more closely next time lol... I replied to Zerious, not you

read what ? i didnt said a thing to you :)

#57 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I want to add the fact that Marvel needs to fix some of these characters. Thor sucks right now and needs to return to his prime.

#58 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: will add later dude by the way do you like this blog ?

#59 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: will add later dude by the way do you like this blog ?

Cool. I really do because other issues come to mind.

#60 Edited by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2993 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9848 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Marvel should fix their Continuity for the most part. Some stories have like this direct path were it's easy to follow a character from point A to point B.

As for others like X-Men. I feel like they are ALL OVER the place. I don't even know when and where this is taking place, but here it is.

Iceman is ok.

Ms. America was, good then it just got REALLY BORING.

The ULTIMATES was AWESOME...but they completely ditched that team. Where is Blue Marvel, Spectrum???

I think what bothered me the most is when Marvel said that females and minority heroes where not getting a change to shine: I was hoping Marvel would bring Storm, Blade, Specturm, Bishop a few other, but they created new characters. Which is fine no problem, but I felt they just completely ignored the long lasting characters.

I'm just not really happy with Marvel. Some stories i'm enjoying and the rest I just...do not care.

Immortal Hulk and Dr. Strange are the Two that i'm REALLY enjoying.

Just My Opinion :-)

#65 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9848 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Yes.

I saw this thread before your Blog....but I like it for the most part. I need to finish reading it.

#67 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3836 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Hey man I will respond to this just need to make time

Looks great though

#68 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by LawCol (710 posts) - - Show Bio

To @lawcol I think that whatever Hickman did during the end of his run was not his fault. As far as I(and heard from others) have known about Hickman from his run, he likes to take things slowly. But Marvel Editorial have other ideas and that's how Secret Wars turned out to be so much relentless jobbing.

I think Marvel Editorial probably had a big hand in how Secret Wars turned out. either directly or due to lack of support / openness. Starlin even made a note of how he felt a lack of "trust" as regards Marvel Editorial while writing his final Thanos story arc.

That's why I'm hesitant to criticize the writing teams at this stage. Not sure if some of the lack luster stories have been due to writers or Marvel Editorial.

#70 Posted by LawCol (710 posts) - - Show Bio

I think what bothered me the most is when Marvel said that females and minority heroes where not getting a change to shine: I was hoping Marvel would bring Storm, Blade, Specturm, Bishop a few other, but they created new characters. Which is fine no problem, but I felt they just completely ignored the long lasting characters.

My thoughts exactly. Marvel already had minorities to work with. Including those outside the US; Big Hero Six, members of Alpha Flight, bunch of Immortal Weapons etc.

#71 Edited by Sungsam (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Given that some condescending Marvel fans always historically lowballed DC Cosmics to ridiculous degrees.

What with Thanos Morons that were once claiming that Lucifer was only Galaxy level and Lord Spectrum backing that garbage up???? Lmfao.

I'm glad that Marvel depowered their abstracts so that you guys can get a taste of your own medicine. LMFAO

I love it!!!!!!! Your TOAA can't even fix a Universe level problem. Lol

#72 Edited by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: :( I am not one of them who lowball them :(

#73 Edited by Sungsam (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: :( that's not what I expected from you because I am not one of them who lowball them :(

I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to some of the guys on this thread and those who may look here. Lol

#74 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Edited by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: dude by the way what do you think about the mbodies concept marvel used was it good or lame as a concept ?

#76 Edited by Sungsam (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: dude by the way what do you think about the mbodies concept marvel used was it good or lame as a concept ?

The M-Bodies are a great concept to make abstracts Multiversal and Universal at the same time. I personally suspect that Marvel used to absolve confusions to readers who don't know what a Multiverse is and are too primitive or uninformed enough to think that Universe level is already Omnipotent.

-

I just love the Marvel people I used to debate with when they said that Lucifer and Michael creating a Multiverse doesn't mean he can destroy a Multiverse and that Creating =/= Destroying. Even though Lucifer literally destroyed the Mansions Multiverse.

But here, TOAA can't fix a Universe level problem the moment he can't fix the regulators issue. I just CAN'T WAIT to shove their own arguments back at them. It's so giggly.

#77 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9848 posts) - - Show Bio

@lawcol: EXACTLY. They already had Long Lasting Heroes of the minority BOTH Female and Male. So, why create new characters and push the others back or ignore them? Yes, I understand they want new readers new Heroes that’s fine totally fine. BUT they could have easily incorporated the long lasting female and male minority heroes with the new ones.

Such a Missed Opertunity. And I’m glad Marvel is FINALLY Fu%^*ing Doing something with Blade. Geez he made it to the big leagues. A God Damn Avenger....about time Marvel!! Sorry, I’m just frustrated with Marvel because they act like they care, but they don’t. How long do I have to watch my favorite character Storm (first Black Female Hero) get dookied on in every X-Men book?? -_-

I’m sorry everyone just ranting.

#79 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#80 Posted by Combo-Man (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Quesada and Bendis killed Marvel. I don't know if it can be saved.

#81 Posted by Noone1996 (11518 posts) - - Show Bio

All they need to do is stop the SJW pandering. But that will never end as long as the left stays so radical that it even makes Stalin blush.

#82 Edited by Itachus17 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Oha pretty interessting, i will most certainly give it read.

Ps. A happy new year :).

#83 Edited by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Renny (3182 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass:

I'm happy they're finally doing something with Blade also. He needs to interact more with heroes and named characters, not just vampires. Would have been amazing for Snipes (or whoever they want) to have a cameo in the Avengers movies.

#85 Posted by Batvibe12 (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel really just need better writers and executive team.

#86 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by ValBr111 (394 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points. They completely fucked up their cosmic landscape, most notably the dr.doom vs beyonders, which was hilarious. You can't have three of them beating THE LIVING TRIBUNAL, his true form mind you, in one scene, and then have them be defeated by fucking DR. DOOM 😂😂😂😂. I actually laughed so hard when they tried to push the whole can't time travel thing. I really don't wanna blame Hickman as I'm sure it's not completely his fault, but marvel has made some bad decisions lately.

#88 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@valbr111: thanks for your opinion and yeah i agree

#89 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9848 posts) - - Show Bio

@renny: Right. To be honest I can’t think of anyone else to play Blade. Snipes honestly, looks and plays Blade VERY WELL. He’s a perfect fit. I would love to have a cameo. But yes Blade needs to interact more with other Heroes.

#90 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with most of what you wrote, but i fear the last point could get even worse depending on how the MCU progresses.

#91 Edited by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: to be fair mcu did one good thing bought obseruce characters on spotlight

And I hope they do in future that being that point still remian same it changes comics big way

#92 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: to be fair mcu did one good thing bought obseruce characters on spotlight

And I hope they do in future that being that point still remian same it changes comics big way

Sure, but that's no reason to dumb the comics down.

#93 Posted by Supermanthor (16680 posts) - - Show Bio