Sheeshh. Finally.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

That poster is weird and honestly if I hadn't seen the trailer, I wouldn't have known this was a Predator movie. I mean from the title and this post, it looks more like someone fighting a Kaiju monster.

Still I guess I'll watch it when it comes about, I'll judge for myself.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this will embarrass someone 😉🤣🤣

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: He never said the movie will definitely be bad, just that the trailer looked troubling to him. Besides he's not afraid to admit he was wrong when sometimes

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Critical Drinker?

The YT community in general

Every modern YT movie reviewer is just a wannabe critical drinker.

They'll say that the critic score is not legit and instead, reference the imdb score which will inevitably get influenced by their own audience

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordtwigo: Oh yeah, he's right most of the time so there's no shame in him making a mistake every now and then.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By heiqn
@lordtwigo said:

@ghostodoofus2: He never said the movie will definitely be bad, just that the trailer looked troubling to him. Besides he's not afraid to admit he was wrong when sometimes

Yes he said. He literally trashed the film. Get off his meat please.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Heatforce
@kilgpmktra said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

@heiqn: Critical Drinker?

The YT community in general

Every modern YT movie reviewer is just a wannabe critical drinker.

They'll say that the critic score is not legit and instead, reference the imdb score which will inevitably get influenced by their own audience

Iirc Drinker criticized the trailers being spoilery and not that the movie looked like shit right? Regardless we've all been burned by the predator/ alien franchises numerous times so even though the trailers looked good, expectations were dirt low. That stated I hope the movie is good. Feels like a survival thriller and I love that shiz.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@lordtwigo said:

Yes he said. He literally trashed the film. Get off his meat please.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Screen grabs from ending part of his video.

He definitely ragged on the movie trailer, but he makes it very clear he has nothing against the concept and more against the company making it Disney, which is fair considering their track record

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordtwigo:

Yeah drinker is quickly becoming one of my favs. Up there with Jahns and Stuckman.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crit drinker is ass. Just a masqueraded nerdrotic, a type of youtuber that are a dime a dozen on the platform. Jahns is ass too, because he's clearly the result of passion losing its standards for commercial success.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By heiqn

@lordtwigo:

Screen grabs from ending part of his video.

Stopped reading here. %99 trashing, %1 justifying as usual. You forget to mention he loves Ripley, tho.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By heiqn
@kilgpmktra said:

Crit drinker is ass. Just a masqueraded nerdrotic, a type of youtuber that are a dime a dozen on the platform. Jahns is ass too, because he's clearly the result of passion losing its standards for commercial success.

Exactly. Don't forget Mauler and Heelvsbabyface too. Four horseman of trashing every single female lead project, and gain money from army of incels and men scared from gays and POCs, lmfao. I'm a white straight man, never scared or annoyed from neither of these things and their affect to Hollywood. it must be pathetic.

They don't criticize projects. They only criticize politics.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By heiqn
@ghostodoofus2 said:

Oh yeah, he's right most of the time so there's no shame in him making a mistake every now and then.

I'm just curious, do you also think he has a point here? or here?

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: I see...., judging by your overall reaction/behavior on this thread you seem to just have a personal disdain for the guy. Which is fine, he's flawed but there's no need to falsely characterise his work

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

Oh yeah, he's right most of the time so there's no shame in him making a mistake every now and then.

I'm just curious, do you also think he has a point here? or here?

What about taking the sexy out of sexy actresses? I agree especially since only dudes can be shirtless or even naked on screen it seems. Lol i still see people bitching about boob armor for christ sake. Look not only straight dudes like ogling hot chicks, lesbians like eye candy too.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. So glad this franchise has finally found it's groove again.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, it's out already?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 socajunkie  Moderator

I liked Predators.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ghostodoofus2
heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heiqn
@heatforce said:
@heiqn said:

What about taking the sexy out of sexy actresses? I agree especially since only dudes can be shirtless or even naked on screen it seems. Lol i still see people bitching about boob armor for christ sake. Look not only straight dudes like ogling hot chicks, lesbians like eye candy too.

Dude is literally saying, that female characters should have stayed as eye candies, shouldn't have physical power (in a superhero universe), and shouldn't have more focus and character depth. He's also randomly mocking Brie Larson with a very incel attitude, because she has a short hair and not feminine enough. According to his words, all females must dress sexy, because there's no other way they can be interesting, because that's "nature", (totally bullshit). This is not taking the "sexy" from woman. This is literally breaking the law of all Womans must be sexy, which is basically became a norm.

in short, all he said in this video is All womans in fiction must serve me with being an eye candy, and I don't care any other audience than straight men. If you aren't doing that, you are woke.

Your take from this entire video explains so much actually, because you watched this and your inner psychology nitpicked the only single true but irrelevant part in the video, funny thing is no one ever denied or praised Male sexualization, or tried to make a video about how males should stay as eye candies, should be weaker than woman, or the only way they can be interesting is wearing sexy outfits and act like a slut.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kgb725  Online

That poster is weird and honestly if I hadn't seen the trailer, I wouldn't have known this was a Predator movie. I mean from the title and this post, it looks more like someone fighting a Kaiju monster.

Instead of a Kaiju monster it's an alien monster.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice looking forward to it

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@heatforce said:
@heiqn said:

Dude is literally saying, that female characters should have stayed as eye candies, shouldn't have physical power (in a superhero universe), and shouldn't have more focus and character depth. He's also randomly mocking Brie Larson with a very incel attitude, because she has a short hair and not feminine enough. According to his words, all females must dress sexy, because there's no other way they can be interesting, because that's "nature", (totally bullshit). This is not taking the "sexy" from woman. This is literally breaking the law of all Womans must be sexy, which is basically became a norm.

in short, all he said in this video is All womans in fiction must serve me with being an eye candy, and I don't care any other audience than straight men. If you aren't doing that, you are woke.

Your take from this entire video explains so much actually, because you watched this and your inner psychology nitpicked the only single true but irrelevant part in the video, funny thing is no one ever denied or praised Male sexualization, or tried to make a video about how males should stay as eye candies, should be weaker than woman, or the only way they can be interesting is wearing sexy outfits and act like a slut.

But can we agree that the sexualization of these characters isn't a bad thing? Yes the actors and actressses are their own individuals but they are acting and making a lot of money for it. No one is asking for a striptease but like imagine Powergirl wearing a more puritanical costume 🤮

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It has now been certified 'fresh'.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reyne-TheAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully this is an actual indicator for it's quality; I look forward to the Kill Count on this one.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By heiqn
@heatforce said:

But can we agree that the sexualization of these characters isn't a bad thing? Yes the actors and actressses are their own individuals but they are acting and making a lot of money for it. No one is asking for a striptease but like imagine Powergirl wearing a more puritanical costume 🤮

Again, not my point and neither his. Videos topic is totally different. it's not even about sexualization = bad / good. it's about how Female sexualization is necessary, because they aren't interesting without it. Tells much about Critical Drinker's bigot mindset, but his fans of course won't accept it. Saying womans can be sexy and powerful at the same time is one thing, saying all womans have to be sexy because they aren't interesting without their bodies is a different thing. One is normal take and second is neckbeard take.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My issue is lack of marketing. I never knew about this film till last week really and I am a huge Pred fan. Its under the radar.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 krisbishop  Moderator

Cool. Actually starting to look forward to this.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By heiqn
@lordtwigo said:

@heiqn: I see...., judging by your overall reaction/behavior on this thread you seem to just have a personal disdain for the guy. Which is fine, he's flawed but there's no need to falsely characterise his work

I don't have anything personal for someone Idk in real life. Defending a guy who has bigot takes in %90 of his videos is fine, but you have to accept he is, and hate certain things, regardless film's quality. This is something he already accepted in most of his videos unintentionally. Hiding behind "writing" won't always save him.

This is why he trashed Prey and failed miserably, as expected. Since it's not Disney flop and there was a decent chance they were going to succeed.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@kilgpmktra said:

Exactly. Don't forget Mauler and Heelvsbabyface too. Four horseman of trashing every single female lead project, and gain money from army of incels and men scared from gays and POCs, lmfao. I'm a white straight man, never scared or annoyed from neither of these things and their affect to Hollywood. it must be pathetic.

lol

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u a predator fan?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By heiqn
@reaperthegrim said:

lol

If you don't have any counter arguments please don't tag me for say "lol".

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By heiqn
@tobeymaguire84 said:

Agree

Sexualization isn't bad Tobey, saying every single female must be sexualized because they aren't interesting without it, is. it shouldn't be so hard to understand, especially for you.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TobeyMaguire84
@heiqn said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:

Agree

Sexualization isn't bad Tobey, saying every single female must be sexualized because they aren't interesting without it, is. it shouldn't be so hard to understand, especially for you.

Not everybody but now no single female is. Look at big budget movies now. Only male have sex appeal.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordTwigo

@heiqn:

How do you feel about a woman leveling similar criticizism on this movie that critical drinker anticipated

Loading Video...
Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: was wondering if u would ever do any RTs for the verse since urs are usually well made

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@kilgpmktra said:

Isn't Mauler the guy with the unbearable voice that made an entire season trying to convince people that the Flash is bad? You read that right; this guy isn't making a video on why he thinks it's bad, he's trying to convince people that it's bad.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By heiqn
@lordtwigo said:

How do you feel about a woman leveling similar criticizism on this movie that critical drinker anticipated

Are you joking or serious? No one takes Grace "L" Randolph seriously after her Multiverse of Madness trolling.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By heiqn
@superdarth said:

Isn't Mauler the guy with the unbearable voice that made an entire season trying to convince people that the Flash is bad? You read that right; this guy isn't making a video on why he thinks it's bad, he's trying to convince people that it's bad.

Ye thats him, imagine making 13 hours counter argument video for Jenny Nicholson's 20 minute Joker review

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Scoops aren't the same as reviews. She's seen the movie and is reviewing it.

And even to a self claimed feminist woman it pushes the line of believability

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really excited to see it, this was probably the franchise's last chance to revive the universe

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers