Prep: Who is the ultimate?

SupermanWINS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SupermanWINS

When I think about prep, I think about Batman and Doom, possibly the two greatest prep masters in the history of their respected comics. They just do things no one would even think of. But then, when I think about prep, I throw in people like Thanos, who is one of the deadliest beings in the universe with prep. Who do you think, if given prep, would truly dominate everyone because he is the "Master Of Prep"?

Scans would be appreciated to support your choice, showing some of the achievements they have accomplished with prep.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Slinger

Reed Richards. Doom's good, but he doesn't react well to changes in plans. Once things start changing unexpectedly for Doom (or any villain for that matter) their plans fall apart and their preparation ends up all for naught (a personality flaw often referred to as PIS.) Reed is a master of flexibility (no pun intended) and when his plans start to fail is when he really shines, often taking lemons and turning them into high tech super lemonade.

Batman is a lot like Reed in the sense that he reacts well to changes in plans, and is even better than Reed at exploiting people who don't react well to changes. It's hard to say who would be better, out of Reed and Bruce, when it comes down to it because it's difficult to see how their technological levels stack up. I'd personally lean toward Mr. Fantastic, only because he seems to me to have a greater technological edge, and (even though Mr. Wayne is worth more than Richards in the fiscal sense) has the greater pool of resources to pull from.