• 193 results
#51 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Hard to say at this point. I am predicting somewhere between 1.5b-1.8b. 2b is almost impossible going by current pre sales numbers.

Not to say it will make 2 billion, but isn't the opening weekend projected to be The Force Awakens-level? If that movie topped 2 billion, then why would it be so impossible for Infinity War to do so assuming it opens similarly? (not to say it will make 2b, just responding to your point about the pre sales).

It cant. If it does do a Force Awakens level OW then it will become too frontloaded and drop massively like Harry Potter and deathly hallows part 2, Civil War, BvS etc. Force Awakens had no competition in December, December legs (People from 9-5 jobs and schools get time off) and way more hype.

#52 Posted by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@rbt said:

Hard to say at this point. I am predicting somewhere between 1.5b-1.8b. 2b is almost impossible going by current pre sales numbers.

Not to say it will make 2 billion, but isn't the opening weekend projected to be The Force Awakens-level? If that movie topped 2 billion, then why would it be so impossible for Infinity War to do so assuming it opens similarly? (not to say it will make 2b, just responding to your point about the pre sales).

Force Awakens opened in December with no major competition near it for over a month. Hence it had great legs because no film was interfering with it's release. Infinity War is opening during the beginning of summer with 2-4 films projected to open to 100 million during the films initial 2-3 month run.

Solo, Deadpool, Incredibles 2. etc are all early tracking to open over 100 million. That takes away BO revenue from IW and it will lose screens as more blockbusters open up. It needs to make most of it's money in it's first 3 weeks.

That is another reason it's opening everywhere on April 27th.

#53 Edited by RBT (29326 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Force Awakens had a multiplier of 3.8 with an OW of about $247m. That's not something I see Infinity War replicating. I mean, Black Panther had an opening of $202m and it's still at a multiplier of 3.3 despite being one of the leggiest MCU movie.

#54 Posted by adamTRMM (9364 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn after Panther, I'm not even making a guess.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
#55 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Its a star wars film though. Its making 100m+ dom on its ow for sure dude.

I think there's a chance it opens up to less than 100m, even if it's a small one. Although old examples, The Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones both opened up to less than 100 million. Sure, Solo is a Star Wars movie, but is riding off the back of the 50/50 perception of The Last Jedi, and the apathy toward Solo has been strong. Avengers and Deadpool 2 will also be at the cinemas at the same time. All these factors combined make me think Solo could open up to less than 100 million, especially if reviews aren't good.

#56 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey said:
@rbt said:

It cant. If it does do a Force Awakens level OW then it will become too frontloaded and drop massively like Harry Potter and deathly hallows part 2, Civil War, BvS etc. Force Awakens had no competition in December, December legs (People from 9-5 jobs and schools get time off) and way more hype.

Legs don't equate to box office. Sure, they're one thing to look at, but not the bigger picture. John Campea's description of it sums up what I mean:

Loading Video...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't a lot of people go to the movies during Summer as well?

#57 Edited by Amcu (17074 posts) - - Show Bio

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/avengers-infinity-war-beating-black-panther-set-new-presales-record-1101631

Fandango says sales for Infinity War are outpacing those for Black Panther by more than two-to-one during the same point in time — not to mention coming in ahead of the last seven titles in the Marvel Cinematic Universe combined (those seven are Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Doctor Strange, Captain America: Civil War and Ant-Man.

Black Panther just had the highest Fandango pre sales ever for a superhero movie. Pre sales Infinity War are beating Black Panther more than 2 to 1 and outpacing the last 7 MCU films combined. Pre sales aren't totally reliable but this is very very impressive. Still I don't think that it will beat TFA domestically, opening weekend or world wide.

#58 Edited by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher: out of those 3 you mentioned, the only one I can see impacting Infinity War's box office, is Incredibles 2. I don't know if y'all noticed, but outside of the internet, not a lot of people care about SOLO or even know it exists, with the trailer failing to reach 5 million in 24 hours (for reference, Rogue One reached 15 million views in around that time). And those who do know about the movie think the production is a disaster and the lead actor needed an acting coach. That movie isn't damaging Infinity War, especially if the reviews aren't good. I say this as someone who is hyped for Solo. The same goes for Deadpool 2 a lesser degree. Not only does it have less broad appeal than Infinity War, but if it is as bad as the trailer looks, it shouldn't pose a threat.

Also:

Fandango says sales for Infinity War are outpacing those for Black Panther by more than two-to-one during the same point in time — not to mention coming in ahead of the last seven titles in the Marvel Cinematic Universe combined (those seven are Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Doctor Strange, Captain America: Civil War and Ant-Man.

#59 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@rbt said:

Force Awakens had a multiplier of 3.8 with an OW of about $247m. That's not something I see Infinity War replicating. I mean, Black Panther had an opening of $202m and it's still at a multiplier of 3.3 despite being one of the leggiest MCU movie.

I don't know what you mean by multiplier, but the OW for Infinity War could be The Force Awakens level.

Further, Infinity War has already surpassed Furious 7 to become Fandango's top all-time April preseller, a milestone the Avengers threequel actually achieved on March 27.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/avengers-infinity-war-beating-black-panther-set-new-presales-record-1101631

#60 Edited by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey said:

@madcrusher: out of those 3 you mentioned, the only one I can see impacting Infinity War's box office, is Incredibles 2. I don't know if y'all noticed, but outside of the internet, not a lot of people care about SOLO or even know it exists, with the trailer failing to reach 5 million in 24 hours (for reference, Rogue One reached 15 million views in around that time). And those who do know about the movie think the production is a disaster and the lead actor needed an acting coach. That movie isn't damaging Infinity War, especially if the reviews aren't good. I say this as someone who is hyped for Solo. The same goes for Deadpool 2 a lesser degree. Not only does it have less broad appeal than Infinity War, but if it is as bad as the trailer looks, it shouldn't pose a threat.

Also:

Dude are you ignoring all of the online tracking numbers online for Solo and Deadpool?

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-action-point-adrift-updates-avengers-infinity-war/

5/25/2018Solo: A Star Wars Story$150,000,000$390,000,000
5/18/2018Deadpool 2$100,000,000$242,000,000

Why do you keep using trailer views as BO indicators like it's gospel? Do you know Fifty Shades of Grey had some of the most trailer views ever. Did it gross over a billion ?

Go research it - both are tracking 100+ million plus . You can ignore those tracking numbers if you like but those early estimates which are likely much lower. If Solo gets good reviews it's clearing 100 million easy. I can't believe you are thinking two probable 100 million films opening 3-5 weeks after IW won't have any affect on it's overall BO performance. That makes no logical/mathematical sense. Just do the math.

Sorry to tell you but legs are apart of overall BO numbers so they do matter. Ask Justice League, BVS, And the Last Jedi. There BO were severely affected by steep drops after opening weekend. So it actually does matter to how your film performs overall. Not sure how you can really argue that.

#61 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: @madcrusher: @tonymartial: also on the topic of The Force Awakens/Infinity War, you also gotta consider that China (the second biggest market in the film industry) likes MCU more than they do Star Wars, which could work in Avengers: Infinity War's favour, and that most of the people who went out to support Black Panther will likely do the same for Infinity War.

#62 Edited by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher:

Why do you keep using trailer views as BO indicators like it's gospel? Do you know Fifty Shades of Grey had some of the most trailer views ever. Did it gross over a billion ?

I know they aren't gospel, but considering all the production issues surrounding the movie & people not wanting it, it is reflective of the general apathy toward the movie.

Go research it - both are tracking 100+ million plus .

Could you please link me to these tracking numbers? Perhaps they exist, but I certainly haven't heard of them until now.

Justice League, BVS, And the Last Jedi

Two shitty superhero movies and a controversial Star Wars film aren't the best way to make your point.

I can't believe you are thinking two probable 100 million films opening 3-5 weeks after IW won't have any affect on it's overall BO performance. That makes no logical/mathematical sense. Just do the math.

I'm not saying they won't have any impact, just that it won't be drastic. I'm confident this movie will top the first Avengers worldwide.

Ooc how much do you think Infinity War will make worldwide?

#63 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey:

Although old examples, The Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones both opened up to less than 100 millionThe Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones both opened up to less than 100 million

Adjusted for inflation:

PM- 117m

Attack of the Clones- 126m

Sure, Solo is a Star Wars movie, but is riding off the back of the 50/50 perception of The Last Jedi, and the apathy toward Solo has been strong

Rogue one made 155m OW and this was just a film with characters no one has ever seen before. Everyone knows who Han Solo is, I only got into the Star Wars films last year and I knew his name, Chewbacca etc. before. The fact that it had a 75m friday as well. Even with the Last Jedis mixed reception, a lot of fans will still see the film on OW.

Avengers

Will be 4 weeks in and Disney will pull showings from Avengers and give loads to Solo.

Deadpool 2

The original movie broke massive records domestically and made solid money overseas due to the mass amount of hype at the time. Only a few films manage to make bigger numbers above their first one. This time round its having stronger competition and lower hype, expect lower than expected numbers.

reviews aren't good.

Reviews dont really massively impact a films box office, especially a Star Wars one.

Legs don't equate to box office

Why did Avatar make 2.7b, why is it the highest grossing film of all time? Because of their crazy legs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't a lot of people go to the movies during Summer as well?

Would you really count May as summer? I'd say June-July-August is summer. Im not saying no one goes to the cinema in May time (lots of people go around May time), just not as many December time.

#64 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

Adjusted for inflation:

PM- 117m

Attack of the Clones- 126m

Good point.

Reviews dont really massively impact a films box office, especially a Star Wars one.

Well, bad reviews are usually given because a movie is shit. If it's shit, less people will want to see it. It's already fighting off negativity.

how much do you think Infinity War will make worldwide?

#65 Posted by RBT (29326 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Multiplier is final domestic gross divided by opening weekend gross.

Basically a number showing how good the movie's legs were. Higher the opening weekend, lower is the multiplier, generally. The Force Awakens did about $950m domestic and $1.13b overseas. In comparison, the highest domestic gross for a MCU movie is Black Panther with $666m(about $300m short) and highest overseas gross is Age of Ultron with $946m(about $170m short). Infinity War closing both those gap seems highly unlikely at this point. Especially considering it will have harder competition than The Force Awakens. And TFA didn't do much over $2b.

However, overseas could be a game changer for Infinity War since there isn't any official number of prediction for those yet.

#66 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: @madcrusher: @tonymartial: also on the topic of The Force Awakens/Infinity War, you also gotta consider that China (the second biggest market in the film industry) likes MCU more than they do Star Wars, which could work in Avengers: Infinity War's favour, and that most of the people who went out to support Black Panther will likely do the same for Infinity War.

Good point considering Deadpool is not aloud to open in China. Infinity War releases on May 11th in China as well, so it will be pretty close but China MCU films usually have a big OW and then drop. Again, Disney will give more showings to Solo and pull back some from Infinity War.

#67 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Not really. Look how much money Suicide Squad made and how poor their reviews were and this was coming a very negatively received Batman vs Superman and it didnt even open in China.

Infinity War will make 1.45b.

#68 Edited by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial said:

@theamazingspidey: Not really. Look how much money Suicide Squad made and how poor their reviews were and this was coming a very negatively received Batman vs Superman and it didnt even open in China.

Infinity War will make 1.45b.

Interesting. I'm confident Infinity War will surpass the first Avengers worldwide due to the huge amounts of hype, the projected opening and ticket sales, and the fact it'll probably be a better movie than Solo & Deadpool 2.

I can see it making 1.6 or 1.7 at the least.

#69 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: People were saying this about Civil War back in 2016 when Spider-Man popped up at the end of the trailer. Civil War had very good reactions from audiences/wom and great marketing and it didnt even beat Iron Man 3. Civil War lost its no.1 spot to the Angry birds film on its 3rd week. Then came 4th the following week after when X-Men Apoc opened.

This time round, Infinity War faces Deadpool 2 on its 3rd week and Solo on its 4th. It will get stalled for sure. Remember, Infinity War isnt guaranteed to be a better movie than Solo and Deadpool 2.

#70 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: People were saying this about Civil War back in 2016 when Spider-Man popped up at the end of the trailer. Civil War had very good reactions from audiences/wom and great marketing and it didnt even beat Iron Man 3. Civil War lost its no.1 spot to the Angry birds film on its 3rd week. Then came 4th the following week after when X-Men Apoc opened.

This time round, Infinity War faces Deadpool 2 on its 3rd week and Solo on its 4th. It will get stalled for sure. Remember, Infinity War isnt guaranteed to be a better movie than Solo and Deadpool 2.

What people said about Civil War is irrelevent. Look at the numbers, man. Infinity War is pre-selling the last 7 MCU films combined (that includes Civil War).

Infinity War is much more hyped than Civil War was. Sure, it might not have strong legs, but the first 3 weeks will help Infinity War surpass the first Avengers.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#71 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9109 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive

#72 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Where did you get this info? Im finding it hard to believe that its outselling Civil War, Age of Ultron and Black Panther combined. Civil War was still pretty damn hyped. It will make a lot of money in the first weekend (like more than 200m for sure) and drop like Harry Potter Deathly hallows part 2.

#73 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Where did you get this info? Im finding it hard to believe that its outselling Civil War, Age of Ultron and Black Panther combined. Civil War was still pretty damn hyped. It will make a lot of money in the first weekend (like more than 200m for sure) and drop like Harry Potter Deathly hallows part 2.

#74 Edited by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Oh Age of Ultron isnt included, that makes sense. This doesnt fault my prediction though, I said that it will open big (literally the majority of the pre sales are on the opening weekend), become too frontloaded and drop the next week. Yh Infinity War has more hype than Civil War due to the trailer viewings and its an "Avengers" film this time.

#76 Posted by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher:

I know they aren't gospel, but considering all the production issues surrounding the movie & people not wanting it, it is reflective of the general apathy toward the movie.

Go research it - both are tracking 100+ million plus .

Could you please link me to these tracking numbers? Perhaps they exist, but I certainly haven't heard of them until now.

Justice League, BVS, And the Last Jedi

Two shitty superhero movies and a controversial Star Wars film aren't the best way to make your point.

I can't believe you are thinking two probable 100 million films opening 3-5 weeks after IW won't have any affect on it's overall BO performance. That makes no logical/mathematical sense. Just do the math.

I'm not saying they won't have any impact, just that it won't be drastic. I'm confident this movie will top the first Avengers worldwide.

Ooc how much do you think Infinity War will make worldwide?

I say it makes 1.6-1.8 million.

#77 Posted by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Oh Age of Ultron isnt included, that makes sense. This doesnt fault my prediction though, I said that it will open big (literally the majority of the pre sales are on the opening weekend), become too frontloaded and drop the next week. Yh Infinity War has more hype than Civil War due to the trailer viewings and its an "Avengers" film this time.

Exactly!!

#78 Posted by APEX_pretador (21349 posts) - - Show Bio

1.8 billion

If it's well-received and good then can touch 2 billion.

#79 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fandango/status/984061341240455168?s=19

Oh, I think it’ll make a lot

#80 Posted by m2k (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Very real chance at 2 billion mark. It's slowly reaching out to the non-superhero BP crowd with it's marketing. That'll be huge. Overseas is just gonna be insane particularly with China. They love huge ensemble action cgi movies which IW has plenty of.

#81 Edited by byrd42 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher: @byrd42: why would Solo and Deadpool hurt it's legs? The amount of apathy for Solo is ridiculous - most general audiences don't even know the movie exists and the trailer didn't even reach 5 million views in the first 24 hours (for reference, Rogue One trailer had 15 million views within the same amount of time). The production has been a disaster, with half of the film being reshot, and rumours of the lead actor needing an acting coach. Most people don't want the movie and have written it off as a flop. Especially if it isn't good, it will barely cause any harm on IW.

The same goes for Deadpool 2 (to a lesser extent). The movie is undergoing reshoots with rumours of the movie being a disaster. If the movie is good, I can see it causing a marginal impact on Infinity War, but if it's as bad as the trailers suggest, Infinity War should be fine.

Infinity War will be fine either way, but both Deadpool and Solo can realistically expect $110-$160M opening weekends, and that kind of opening will definitely effect how many people instead see Infinity War for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd time.

Let's look at potential domestic numbers for Inifinty War.

Weekend 1- $250M

Weekend 2- $138M

Weekend 3- $83M

Weekend 4- $50M if there was no stiff competition / $33M with Deadpool opening

Weekend 5- $30M if there was no stiff competition / $15M with Solo opening and Deadpool in its 2nd week

The movie loses $30 million domestically just on those 2 weekends. When you throw in week days and all additional weeks after week 5, we are easily looking at a $50-$70 million loss domestically. Double that for international losses ($100-$140M).

The only way that Solo and Deadpool don't make a serious dent is if they open with $50 million opening weekends, and I think we all know that is not going to happen.

#82 Posted by ganon15 (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

Near 2 Billion

#83 Edited by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@byrd42 said:
@theamazingspidey said:

@madcrusher: @byrd42: why would Solo and Deadpool hurt it's legs? The amount of apathy for Solo is ridiculous - most general audiences don't even know the movie exists and the trailer didn't even reach 5 million views in the first 24 hours (for reference, Rogue One trailer had 15 million views within the same amount of time). The production has been a disaster, with half of the film being reshot, and rumours of the lead actor needing an acting coach. Most people don't want the movie and have written it off as a flop. Especially if it isn't good, it will barely cause any harm on IW.

The same goes for Deadpool 2 (to a lesser extent). The movie is undergoing reshoots with rumours of the movie being a disaster. If the movie is good, I can see it causing a marginal impact on Infinity War, but if it's as bad as the trailers suggest, Infinity War should be fine.

Infinity War will be fine either way, but both Deadpool and Solo can realistically expect $110-$160M opening weekends, and that kind of opening will definitely effect how many people instead see Infinity War for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd time.

Let's look at potential domestic numbers for Inifinty War.

Weekend 1- $250M

Weekend 2- $138M

Weekend 3- $83M

Weekend 4- $50M if there was no stiff competition / $33M with Deadpool opening

Weekend 5- $30M if there was no stiff competition / $15M with Solo opening and Deadpool in its 2nd week

The movie loses $30 million domestically just on those 2 weekends. When you throw in week days and all additional weeks after week 5, we are easily looking at a $50-$70 million loss domestically. Double that for international losses ($100-$140M).

The only way that Solo and Deadpool don't make a serious dent is if they open with $50 million opening weekends, and I think we all know that is not going to happen.

Great breakdown man. Those are very reasonable predictions. You are even giving it reasonable conservative drops which could be far steeper depending on the quality of the film or demand for repeat viewings.

I think it hits 650-700 domestic depending on legs then over 1 billion plus overseas. Worldwide total of 1.6 -1.8.

If there was no Solo or Deadpool - i'd say this film has easy 1.8 - 2.0 bill potential but those two films are just going to take screens away and eat into its week 4-8 revenues.

#84 Posted by byrd42 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher: Thanks! The drops could be significantly bigger or lesser depending on the film's quality and how it gets reviewed. If it lives up to the hype and gets great review scores, the 2nd and 3rd week drops could be $10 million less. My personal prediction is a $265M opening, but I was being more conservative for the week by week break down to make it seem more realistic.

#85 Posted by strangetales (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Already presold more tickets than the last 7 marvel movies combined

#86 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@strangetales: yet there are still people thinking it won’t top the first Avengers WW

#87 Posted by strangetales (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Yeah plus also having the most watch trailer helps their agrument lol

I think it will definitely beat the first avengers movie WW

#88 Posted by JokerBat88 (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: I know what you're saying but the hype behind this one is huge. Also, Marvel is pushing the whole 10 years and 18 movies thing which is really pumping this movie up. I think it will beat the first Avengers because this is the culmination of the passed 10 years and the climax of the entire MCU.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#89 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly it'll probably make something along the lines of 1.3 billion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#90 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Atleast 1.7 Billion

#91 Posted by byrd42 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

It might make 1.3 in the international market alone. Civil War made 745M internationally and this will be way bigger.

I am beginning to think a 265M OW prediction is too conservative.

How big of an opening weekend would it be if every person that went to see both Black Panther AND Avengers in their respective opening weekends go to see this in its opening weekend? 280-290M?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#92 Edited by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@byrd42 said:
@riddlerfan77 said:

It might make 1.3 in the international market alone. Civil War made 745M internationally and this will be way bigger.

huge movie with superheroes fighting each other. This will be bigger but not to the degree you're making out. I said it's going to make 600 mill more than CW anyway.

I am beginning to think a 265M OW prediction is too conservative.

How big of an opening weekend would it be if every person that went to see both Black Panther AND Avengers in their respective opening weekends go to see this in its opening weekend? 280-290M?

You have no guarantee this will happen. A lot of them sure but not all of them.

#93 Posted by byrd42 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@riddlerfan77:

Of course, but will enough new people that hadn't been to either opening weekend (me for example) go to Infinity War's opening weekend to offset the dropping off of people that did that will not repeat? My guess is that it might.

And Civil War made 1.1 billion world wide. Infinity War will do way, way more than that barring a world wide nuclear war, major economy crash or giant meteor strike. 1.5 billion is the absolute minimum that Infinity War will make, and that's only if it gets bad to mediocre reviews.

#94 Posted by ganon15 (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear it won't be as serious as the Russos' previous 2 films...

#95 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

I hear it won't be as serious as the Russos' previous 2 films...

Where did you hear that from? (no spoilers).

#96 Edited by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

OP: 192~208mil, I would say 205mil.

Domestic: 550~610mil, I would say 603mil.

WW: 1,5~1,7bi, I would say 1,6bi.

#97 Edited by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m thinking 2 billion, lowest it could make would be 1.5 billion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
#98 Posted by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

2 billion.

#99 Posted by TonyMartial (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

Still the 1.4b mark

#100 Posted by ganon15 (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingspidey: Here:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/04/18/avengers-infinity-war-more-funny-captain-america-films/