POWER LISTINGS

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Spectrum

This is for RPG characters only. I thought it would be usesfull to rate up as many vine users in power ratings as you could just to get fair fightsing RPG's. Note that this doesnt have to be used its just an idea.

1, Mighty Magneto.

2, Last Arrow

3, Weatherman

4, Cyro wolf

5, Zackaria Ichigo

6, Gambler

Something like this. Give your opion on who you think is strongest in the vine. BUT beware some poeple are going to be stronger then you look at the above list. Personally i think Gambler and Arrow are the best RPGers on this site BUT Gambler is only human so therefore he is not stronger then Magneto although there s contravery on the subject.

i hope everyont understands.

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

Spectrum says:

"This is for RPG characters only. I thought it would be usesfull to rate up as many vine users in power ratings as you could just to get fair fightsing RPG's. Note that this doesnt have to be used its just an idea.1, Mighty Magneto.2, Last Arrow3, Weatherman4, Cyro wolf5, Zackaria Ichigo6, GamblerSomething like this. Give your opion on who you think is strongest in the vine. BUT beware some poeple are going to be stronger then you look at the above list. Personally i think Gambler and Arrow are the best RPGers on this site BUT Gambler is only human so therefore he is not stronger then Magneto although there s contravery on the subject.i hope everyont understands."

id switch zaraki with cyro

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spectrum says:

"This is for RPG characters only. I thought it would be usesfull to rate up as many vine users in power ratings as you could just to get fair fightsing RPG's. Note that this doesnt have to be used its just an idea.1, Mighty Magneto.2, Last Arrow3, Weatherman4, Cyro wolf5, Zackaria Ichigo6, GamblerSomething like this. Give your opion on who you think is strongest in the vine. BUT beware some poeple are going to be stronger then you look at the above list. Personally i think Gambler and Arrow are the best RPGers on this site BUT Gambler is only human so therefore he is not stronger then Magneto although there s contravery on the subject.i hope everyont understands."

Actually I'm a mutant. But I wouldn't even rank in terms of power.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Spectrum

does anyone wnat to make a list????

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

You seem to be talking more about skill than power, or at least a blending of the two.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cryo-Wolf
  1. Last Arrow

2. Weatherman

3. Gambler

4. Walkingstone

5. Zaraki Ichigo

6. Methos

7. Mighty Magneto

8. Barguest

9. Octagon Freak

I did top 10....hope you don't mind =]. Those were the first few that came to mind.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spectrum

Forever says:

"You seem to be talking more about skill than power, or at least a blending of the two."

WELL NO IM TRYING TO GET JUST A BAIC LIST OF THE STRONGEST FROM READING THE BIOS AND THINGS, sorry Caps,

@Cyro thats cool, thanks for it:D

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Forever

Spectrum says:

"Forever says:
"You seem to be talking more about skill than power, or at least a blending of the two."
WELL NO IM TRYING TO GET JUST A BAIC LIST OF THE STRONGEST FROM READING THE BIOS AND THINGS, sorry Caps, @Cyro thats cool, thanks for it:D"

I see. Then I'll see if I can read a few bios later and help you out. But you're limiting this to people who rpg right? Why top your list with some reality warper who never plays anyway?

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spectrum

good piont

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Final Arrow

My list is based on who I like to read in RPGS,

1.Gambler (he always has a trick or five hidining somewhere)

2.Weather Man (the guy is freaking death)

3.Cryo(watch this kid he has a big future ahead of him)

4.Stone( the female RPGer, Wish she would stay in them longr)

4.DC (Dc is a great battler, He pops up from time to time, But do not be fooled by the way he acts, He may act like a low rank, but has the pwer to rip out your spine.)

5.Z (He is a god at explaining his powers and the discription , Potery.)

6.Spectrum ( still got a bit of work to do in battles, But is holding his own)

7.D-man (that man has far to much power, If he could take a hit that hurt him I would enjoy his stuff alot more.

8.Sparda (short but good, Needs to expand still a joy to read.)

9.Barguest (read her posts, she has not been in much but is good, I just again wish she was in more.)

10.Paragon (This guy is good, Watch him, I really belive he could take my place as one of the top RPGers one day.)

Post Edited:2007-08-29 15:17:14

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Darkchild

1.Mags

2.Arrow

3.Gambler

1. Darkchild

5.Weatherman

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Final Arrow

Shadow Arrow says:

"1.Gambler (he always has a trick or five hidining somewhere) 2.Weather Man (the guy is freaking death) 3.Cryo(watch this kid he has a big future ahead of him) 4.Stone( the female RPGer, Wish she would stay in them longr) 5.Z (He is a god at explaining his powers and the discription , Potery.) 6.Spectrum ( still got a bit of work to do in battles, But is holding his own) 7.D-man (that man has far to much power, If he could take a hit that hurt him I would enjoy his stuff alot more. 8.Sparda (short but good, Needs to expand still a joy to read.) 9.Barguest (read her posts, she has not been in much but is good, I just again wish she was in more.) 10.Paragon (This guy is good, Watch him, I really belive he could take my place as one of the top RPGers one day.)
Post Edited:2007-08-29 13:56:15"

I forgot about you DC, Sorry Bro, DC is joint fourth in mine, He has skillz and always pops up to give you a good battle, He will surpise you , dont just take him at face value, there is more to him.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Darkchild

Shadow Arrow says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"1.Gambler (he always has a trick or five hidining somewhere) 2.Weather Man (the guy is freaking death) 3.Cryo(watch this kid he has a big future ahead of him) 4.Stone( the female RPGer, Wish she would stay in them longr) 5.Z (He is a god at explaining his powers and the discription , Potery.) 6.Spectrum ( still got a bit of work to do in battles, But is holding his own) 7.D-man (that man has far to much power, If he could take a hit that hurt him I would enjoy his stuff alot more. 8.Sparda (short but good, Needs to expand still a joy to read.) 9.Barguest (read her posts, she has not been in much but is good, I just again wish she was in more.) 10.Paragon (This guy is good, Watch him, I really belive he could take my place as one of the top RPGers one day.)
Post Edited:2007-08-29 13:56:15"

I forgot about you DC, Sorry Bro, DC is joint fourth in mine, He has skillz and always pops up to give you a good battle, He will surpise you , dont just take him at face value, there is more to him."

Thank yo...wait you just called me ugly didnt you