deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nightmare52 said:
@chris-sama said:

Vision is pure vibranium at a cellular level supes isn't damaging vision also he can phase. Supes has no counter to that.

vision isn't pure vibranium he is tissue + vibranium and vision hasn't shown any feat to suggest that vision can tank a 600+ ton punch of superman .

superman's heat vision can destroy vision if he phases since electricity can affect him while phasing.

No Caption Provided

Why wouldn't he tank it?? And feats/proof that movie supes hits that hard?

what feats/ proof do u have to prove that vision can tank that kinda punch ????

superman derailed 3 x 200+ ton of train engines and more in a single punch .

No Caption Provided
comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ready_4_madness: I think Aquaman will steal the show, and because of fan reaction they will decide to keep him up there.

But anything is possible. I think all of the characters, even Batman will come out looking like beasts. Same goes for the Fourth World characters. You can see Johns's fingerprints all over the powerlevels in this trailer, and I'm happy with this. He is great at making the heroes look powerfull and the villains threatening.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 rogueshadow  Moderator
  • Superman will probably turn the tides and take out Steppenwolf 1v1. Everything we've seen, just kicked up to 11.
  • Those Parademons are getting thrown around, but they'll probably turn out to be bulletproof 10 tonners.
  • Batman will be OP for a live-action peak human, he'll probably solo half a dozen Parademons with sheer gear and tactical ingenuity. All kinds of gadgets. I won't be surprised if he whips out an OP exo-suit he's been working on, but they might save that for the sequel when he reverse engineers tech from Apokolips. I can see him using drones as well.
  • Wonder Woman will be more of what we saw; combat speed on par with if not slightly surpassing Superman's, a phenomenal warrior, OP gear and durability not too far from a Kryptonian's in terms of blunt force, but I think they will have her be vulnerable to piercing weapons to some degree.
  • Aquaman will be comparable to Diana, maybe a bit stronger and more hardy, but she'll be faster and more agile. Aquaman will be strong and durable enough to give Superman some trouble in a sheer brawl, but will lose if Clark gets really serious. Plus the Trident.
  • Flash will be... fast. I don't know how fast, I can see him being FOX Quicksilver fast. Strength and durability comparable to MCU Cap, his speed will be such that he needs the relative vulnerability.
  • Cyborg will be a walking/flying tank on steroids with crazy processing speeds and energy attacks that can probably blast through six inches of steel.
  • Green Lantern will at least rival Superman. That will change in later films as Clark gets more and more powerful.
The_BladeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By The_BladeWolf

Here is a proper speedster dodging laser weaponry at point black and completely owning its user

No Caption Provided

Replace 90% of the MCU Avengers crew with that Parademon and you get a curbstomp.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... Now what?